Do Only Khalsa Amritdhari Gursikhs Leave Reincarnation?

Shamshere

No, during Satyug and other ages, many practiced truth and were liberated(although the truth is that we are liberated(free) already, we just need to realise it), gurbani states this. The Amrit is within, gurbani says that it trickles through the tenth gate, the 7 chakras contain it- the trick is to get them spinning and open and so to drink of them.

Inner discipline is required- (applying gurbani to your life and practcing it 100%) and most importantly, love. True love is accepting hukam through thick n thin- regardless if how much he beats you, we accept it all as perfect, as truth. We accept I.e we do not react in maya aka the 5 thieves, in anger, greed, ego, lust, envy and jealousy. And we also live true, we don't lie in any circumstance, treat others with respect and do not judge how others choose to live their lives for it is all as God has willed it.

I have been reading the comments on this topic which is very relevant for today's society. Many people have this question. Some comments have strayed away from answering the question in the topic heading. I too have strayed away in my comments. Bhul Chuk Maaf.

As I was doing my Nitnem this morning this topic crept into my mind. I was doing Anand Sahib Paath and as I remember I was on the pauri, 'Sur Nar Mun Jan Amrit Khojde So Amrit Gur Te Paaya'. I felt as though this pauri provides the basis for answering this question.

I want to share something from my life experience:

I was born into a Gursikh family, my parents were both Amritdhari. I have never cut my hair, never ate meat, never smoked. As was growing up, I used to go to Gurmat class, Punjabi class, Kirtan class and Paath Santhiya class, But I never really understood what it all meant until I was older. I would read Gurbani but I never actually stopped to understand what Guru Ji was telling me. I always felt that I would take Khande di Pahul one day but now was not the time. I had schools exams to study for, make a career, get married etc.... Many of us Punjabi Sikhs think that oh Amrit is not that important and we are Punjabi, Sikhi is ours, we can take Amrit later on in life, whats the big deal?. I too used to think like this, the fact that I was effectively living like someone who was Amritdhari, I thought that oh I too can take Amrit later, it's not that big a deal.

It wasn't until I started to listen to Maskeen Ji's kathas that I really began to understand what Gurbani was telling us. It began to start making sense. I could read Gurbani and understand what I was reading. I began to do more of my own research, listening to other Giani's kathas reading steeks, Sikhi to the Max was also extremely helpful. I felt closer and closer to Guru Ji. I began to feel that nothing else matters in this world. I felt as though Guru Ji was my best friend and I want to go and hug him so tight and never let go from his protection.

Guru Ji is all about love, Waheguru Ji is love, Waheguru Ji's language is love. Whoever can love Waheguru will merge with Waheguru and achieve liberation, But to achieve this there is a process. Panj Pyare in 1699 gave their heads for Guru Ji without asking why. This is love and devotion. One who loves truly does not consider consequences, they just accept hukkam because they have faith.

I began to feel the same inside me, each time I went to the Gurdwara and did ardas/matha tek before Guru Ji I felt Guru Ji's presence inside me, it was amazing. My love for Guru Ji grew and grew and I finally decided that it was time for me to show my devotion by offering myself at Guru Ji's feet. It took me 26 years to realise this. Some people realise Guru JI's love earlier, they are lucky.

I will never forget the day I took Khande di Pahul, I had tears of joy that Guru Ji has accepted me as his Sikh. The most amazing thing is that each time I do Naam Simran and Paath, I get the same taste on my tongue as the Amrit I took at my Amrit Sanchar, this is what evoking Amrit is. I am still amazed to this day. I feel that my journey has just begun though, the more Naam Abhiyas I do the more the taste will stick and become permanent and one day I will receive the Dibb Dristee mentioned in Anand Sahib.

It is clear to me that I had to take Amrit and become Amritdhari, otherwise I would not have been able to taste the Amrit in Gurbani. I realise now how important taking Khande di Pahul is to achieving liberation. So yes I do feel (from my experience) that only those who take Amrit from Khande di Pahul will achieve mukti. Gurbani says that those who drink Amrit live forever. To me this says it all. Our life is too short so we must make the most of it.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

WOW ^^ bump

You still did not say what you meant by same jot.

Also does that mean Sri Guru Angad Dev ji's body is not subject to kaal?

Same jot- ek jot all across board, sri dasam patsah talks about ek jot-
Zeman zaman kai bhikai samasat ek jot hai
na ghat hai n badh hai na ghat badh hot hai ||
Yes they are not subjected to kaal...i thought when i mentioned satguru nanak dev ji it automatically includes all our guru sahiban.

Same jot- ek jot all across board, sri dasam patsah talks about ek jot-
Zeman zaman kai bhikai samasat ek jot hai
na ghat hai n badh hai na ghat badh hot hai ||
Yes they are not subjected to kaal...i thought when i mentioned satguru nanak dev ji it automatically includes all our guru sahiban.

Can Sikhs worship Sargun of Sri Vaheguru Ji Maharaj?

In puratan sikhi tradition at the beginner, intermediate stages of one surti- sargun saroop of akaal purkh- sri guru granth sahib ji is worshipped by nine types of bhagti-

Baba Tirath Singh Nirmala in his translation of Pundit Gulab Singhs Bhavrasamrit (p42-44) mentions the nine limbs of Bhakti which are referred to in the Sikh tradition as the Nvai Parkar (Nine methods)- this is mentioned in sant gurbachan singh bhindranwale gurbani katha ang -71 and also mentioned by sant isher singh ji rara sahib wale:

1. Sravan - hearing the divine praises- gurbani

2. Kirtan - singing the praised of the divine- gurbani

3. Simran - remembrance of the divines name- gurbani- shabad surat

4. Padsevena - service and offerings at the divines feet- sri guru granth sahib seva

5. Archana - worship the divine- could be interperted as chaur sahib , and or arti arta and phoola da varkha praticise towards sri guru granth sahib in gurpurb

6. Bandana - prostration before the divine- namaskar - dundaut bandhana

7. Dasyam - developing feeling or emotion of being the divine's servant- talk to guru sahib during sehaj patt

8. Sakhyam - cultivating the emotional bond of friendship- bairaag avastha

9. Atma Nivedana - surrender of the self to the divine- bhagti last stage

SGGS Ang- 71

Bhagat Navaie Parkara.

There are nine forms of devotional worship

As one surti goes through phases of nine types of bhagti above and start going towards nirgun- satguru himself turn his sikh inwards towards gyan marg - atam khoj as satguru ultimate roop is jot saroop- pure awareness consciouness bliss and cannot be only confined to only sargun and shabad surat transcedental form.

Hope that helps.