The Term Bhasauria Being Used By Some Individuals To Refer To Members Of The Akj

Oh Lord, here we go again.

Déjà Vu

Lol...

Admin please close this topic before I get put under qc again.I do not wish to debate any more.So please close the topics.

To the OP AKJ has also been accused on this forum of being influenced by Bhasauria and therefore hold many views he did that are manmat. It would be nice if you can clear this up for the sangat here. As there are always two sides to a story and your side should be heard. The regular members know for how long we had to hear the other side non stop on this forum.

Method of Naam Simran.

Someone started a good topic on this on another forum. Here is what was said:

Unfortunatley there are various gursikhs in the jatha who are anti loud naam abhiyaas. If it is their personal preference to do simran quietly then that's fine. Just don't look down on others. They think they know better and follow lower level gursikhs in jatha (in comparison to bhai sahib) who prefer quiet simran. The point here is that both quiet and loud naam abhiyaas is parvaan in gurmat.
Firstly they are going against Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh who advises to jap naam with force with gurmat vidhi which causes naam russ to come. Secondly let us go direct to the Guru ji for his advice. It is proven in ithaas that Guru Gobind Singh ji gave hukum to Mata ji to do swaas swaas simran and when saying guru touch the tounge to the palate and say guRU with force (zor naal). When done like that, it can give the sound effect of a lion roaring depending on how deep ones voice is. It may sound like a dog barking to his lord master. Or if in even higher pitch may sound like a rainbird singing to the clouds in the sky for the rain drops to come down. So those within or outside jatha who ridicule loud naam abhiyaas who sound like roaring lions are actually laughing at the hukum of Sri Guru Gobind Singh maharaj.

So naam japo jio:

ਮਿਲਿ ਗਾਵਹਿ ਸੰਤ ਜਨਾ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕਾ ਜੈਕਾਰੋ ਰਾਮ

The sainlty gursikhs do loud jaikare of Akaal!

So be very careful what you laugh at…

Sant ki ninda and conclusion:

If yourself or any other taksali singh still has doubts then read the poem, which highly praises bhai sahib, which was written by Sant Gurbachan Singh himself.

Gurbani defines a pooran sant who japps naam with every single breath. Now Bhai Sahib Randhir considered this avastha just the first stage! Bhai Sahib was actually much much higher then the basic avastha of aath pehar simran which all amritdharis actually should be doing as per hukum. So read sant ki ninda asthipadai of Sri Sukhmani Sahib to see what punishment one will get for doing ninda of a sant or a maha Sant (bhai sahib) in this case.

To say a certain group is pratan and not another is a misnomer. What matters is how pratan the rehit is, not the group. Because all amrit can be traced back to Guru Gobind Singh ji. Where did Bhai sahib and other orginal jatha singhs shak amrit from? It all traces back to the original punj pyare. So although akj is newly formed in early last century, we personally believe our rehit is close to pratan, take this whatever way you like.

The fact is Bhai Sahib never allowed himself to be called “sant baba”. This in itself is a pratan asool of sikhi. The sants who claim that they are from a pratan order and criticise new groups are themselves guilty of following a modern trend of calling themselves “sant”. Be intelligent, look at ithaas, all mahan gursikh brahmgyranis during that time were NOT titled “sant baba”. If a brahmgyani then was of elderly age only then they were called “baba” ji at the most. Otherwise even a great brahmgyani like Bhai Gurdaas Ji, whose bani is considered the key to understanding gurbani, was called “bhai” or “bhai sahib”

The fact is Bhai Sahib wrote very beautifully about very high level sikhi. The only reason his writings touch the readers heart is because Bhai Sahib was himself a player of these high spiritual states. His writings on these high level avsthas is unmatched! Whoever considers themselves a seeker of truth ( a sikh) should read all book by Bhai Sahib and other Gursikhs/Sants without bias. Then see what you have to say.

There are countless Singhs who did not believe in Raagmala but left this world effortlessly. Raagmala has nothing to do with how the Gursikhs left this world. There were many very vocal opponents of Raagmala during the times of Bhai Sahib and Bhai Sahib, though did not consider Raagmala as Bani, but was not an active preacher against it. He hardly wrote anything against Raagmala. Sant Gurbachan Singh jee Bhindranwale knew that Bhai Sahib did not consider Raagmala as Baani but this did not prevent him from praising Bhai Sahib as follows:

ਦਿੱਹਲੀ ਮੇ ਰਕਾਬ ਗੰਜ ਕੰਧ ਢਾਹੀ ਫਿਰੰਗੀ, ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਵਧਾਨ ਜਾਗੇ ਸੀਸਾਂ ਤਾਈਂ ਲਾਵਨੇ
In Delhi, the Firangis (British) tore down a wall of Gurdwara Rakabganj, alert Singhs (Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee) woke up to sacrifice their heads.

ਭਾਈ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਸੀਸ ਦੇਣ ਆਪ ਗਏ, ਕੰਧ ਉਸਰਾਲੀ ਫੇਰ ਮੋਨੀ ਘਬਰਾਵਨੇ
Bhai Sahib himself went to sacrifice his head to construct the falled wall.

ਸੰਤ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਨਾਮੁ ਲਿਵਲਾਈ ਜਿਨਾਂ, ਕੀਰਤਨ ਅਖੰਡ ਕਰੈ ਮਨ ਤ੍ਰਿਪਤਾਵਨੇ
Sant Randhir Singh did tuned his concentration to Naam and did non-stop Kirtan to satiate his mind.

ਸਤਰਾਂ ਸਾਲ ਜੇਲ ਕਟੀ ਸਰਬ ਲੋਹ ਬੀਚ ਛਕੈ, ਧੰਨ ਗੁਰੂ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਮਨ ਤਨ ਰੰਗ ਗਾਵਨੇ ।।੭੭ ।।
He spent 17 years in jail while eating in Sarbloh; Dhan are Guru Pyare (Bhai Sahib jee) who sang with love with mind and body.

Sant Gurbachan Singh obviously had a lot of respect and love for Bhai Sahib. He calls Bhai Sahib a Sant. If Bhai Sahib was as bad as these pseudo Sikhs are declaring today, would Sant jee had praised Bhai Sahib this way?

These people are only destroying their future by slandering Bhai Sahib jee. They can't compare to even a hair of Bhai Sahib and have almost no Kamaaee (as it is evident from their posts) but they have the audacity to slander Bhai Sahib. May their Sodha be done by Guru Sahib as per Gurmat. This is Kaljug and it is expected that a wide range of slandering of Bhagats will occur now. These people are playing into the hands of evil by slandering Bhai Sahib.

Now will those nindaks of bhai sahib not bow their head in shame for doing ninda of one gursikh disbelieving rag mala but continuing to show respect to those nirmalas who didn't believe in rag mala? Why pick on bhai sahib only? Isn't this discrimination which is totally anti sikh like?

The surprising thing is that most prominent Sikh scholars from Nirmala background were opposed to Raagmala but today their descendants keep a deafening silence on this issue. Mahakavi Santokh Singh, Giani Gian Singh, Pandit Tara Singh Narotam, Pandit Kartar Singh Dakha etc. were fierce opponents of Raagmala. Bhai Veer Singh originally did not believe but changed his mind later in life for unknown reasons. Interestingly he never gave any reason why.

The point is both sides have good reasons for believing in rag mala or not, but do be anti and slanderous of someone who disbelieves rag mala but praise other gursikhs (like mahakavi Santokh Singh) who also didn’t believe in ragmala. These hypocritical nindaks are bound to receive stiff punishment in dargah (after life).

This is an excellent point, which I was just about to write. Those that slander Bhai Randhir Singh hold utmost resepct for Mahakavi Santokh Singh ji. They quote him every chance they get. But when it comes to Bhai Randhir SIngh ji, they slander him for many things, but especially when it comes to Raagmala. Why single out Bhai Sahib on this only or AKJ? Why not use the same manipulative writing toward Mahakavi Santokh Singh ji. I have one good reason why they don't slander Mahakavi Santokh Singh. It is because of group affiliation. If they speak wrong about him then other Singhs will isolate him and see him as bad. But if something is uttered of Bhai Randhir SIngh ji then the same person will not be isolated from the Jatha. They will all have a good chuckle about it. However the same is true about AKJ where some refuse to call Sant Baba Jarnail SIngh ji as Sant. Inner circles mock Sant ji regarding issues and then they praise Bhai Sukhdev Singh ji Babbar. Even some Nihang Singhs refuse to call Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa as Sant all because of disagreements.

This jatha mentality is in Nihangs, Taksal, Nanaksar, AKJ, and the rest of them. Countless times I have been said to be part of Taksal and then they curse me out for going against what Bhai Gurmukh Singh did at the funeral of Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji. They go to extend of branding me with this title. Emotional blackmail has also been tried on me on this forum and in the Sikh community. All of this happens because of jatha mentality.

I was also thinking about how some also mock Sant Ji but decided not to post. The problem is with people who become jatha heros. I can think of people from each jatha in my mind (in person that I know) who fit the category of a jatha hero whose only objective is to promote their jatha.

If someone remains above tribalism in jatha you won't feel threatened by any jatha and be able to associate with everyone without bitterness.

Method of Naam Simran.

Someone started a good topic on this on another forum. Here is what was said:

Unfortunatley there are various gursikhs in the jatha who are anti loud naam abhiyaas. If it is their personal preference to do simran quietly then that's fine. Just don't look down on others. They think they know better and follow lower level gursikhs in jatha (in comparison to bhai sahib) who prefer quiet simran. The point here is that both quiet and loud naam abhiyaas is parvaan in gurmat.

Firstly they are going against Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh who advises to jap naam with force with gurmat vidhi which causes naam russ to come. Secondly let us go direct to the Guru ji for his advice. It is proven in ithaas that Guru Gobind Singh ji gave hukum to Mata ji to do swaas swaas simran and when saying guru touch the tounge to the palate and say guRU with force (zor naal). When done like that, it can give the sound effect of a lion roaring depending on how deep ones voice is. It may sound like a dog barking to his lord master. Or if in even higher pitch may sound like a rainbird singing to the clouds in the sky for the rain drops to come down. So those within or outside jatha who ridicule loud naam abhiyaas who sound like roaring lions are actually laughing at the hukum of Sri Guru Gobind Singh maharaj.

So naam japo jio:

ਮਿਲਿ ਗਾਵਹਿ ਸੰਤ ਜਨਾ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕਾ ਜੈਕਾਰੋ ਰਾਮ

The sainlty gursikhs do loud jaikare of Akaal!

So be very careful what you laugh at…

It says ਗਾਵਹਿ , which means to sing. I don't see anywhere the word 'loud' comes in the original.

Yeah the translation is wrong. Jaikaro is used in wrong context and like you said gaavo means to sing.

ਮਿਲਿ ਗਾਵਹਿ ਸੰਤ ਜਨਾ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕਾ ਜੈਕਾਰੋ ਰਾਮ ॥

In the company of Saints, sing the victory of God.

post-24423-0-78019300-1377459002_thumb.j