The Term Bhasauria Being Used By Some Individuals To Refer To Members Of The Akj

Yes that tuk could be translated any way you want, so let us not dwell on that tuk in this context then.

Anyway the point is that in our out ithaas Guru Gobind Singh said say guru ZOR (with force) naal while keeping the tongue up which would produce a loud Gurrrrrrrroooooooo sound.

However this is a naam simran jugti so it is not meant to be done randmly in kirtan smagam as is done nowadays in jatha smagams. Bhai Sahib was against this sort of pakhand of showing off that you can do naam abhiyaas in kirtan. In kirtan one can do simran silently or quietly.

Yes that tuk could be translated any way you want, so let us not dwell on that tuk in this context then.

Anyway the point is that in our out ithaas Guru Gobind Singh said say guru ZOR (with force) naal while keeping the tongue up which would produce a loud Gurrrrrrrroooooooo sound.

However this is a naam simran jugti so it is not meant to be done randmly in kirtan smagam as is done nowadays in jatha smagams. Bhai Sahib was against this sort of pakhand of showing off that you can do naam abhiyaas in kirtan. In kirtan one can do simran silently or quietly.

Please paste Gurbani while referencing it.

Also you can't interpret Gurbani to anything you want. No person has final say, but basic meaning can't be changed. The Gurmukhi is quite simple and straightforward in the pangti.

Singh no need to start this debate. Please perform a search.

Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib is supreme and has given option to individual to decide. Your post has been edited.

My post has not been edited but rather deleted.Why can we not ask a question?Is it too controversial?If its too controversial then why do we still ask questions about sri dasam Granth sahib?Sri dasam Granth sahib is controversial...Questions have to be raised so the newer generations can know the truth.We can't brush such big issues aside by saying you can pick which one feels right.We need these type of questions answered.Can I make another topic regarding my questions or will it be deleted?

My post has not been edited but rather deleted.Why can we not ask a question?Is it too controversial?If its too controversial then why do we still ask questions about sri dasam Granth sahib?Sri dasam Granth sahib is controversial...Questions have to be raised so the newer generations can know the truth.We can't brush such big issues aside by saying you can pick which one feels right.We need these type of questions answered.Can I make another topic regarding my questions or will it be deleted?

Dude calm down all people who question Sri Dasam Sahib Ji are banned or in QC. Modding isn't easy because someone will always complain, no matter what.

Just chill and respect Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib. We all know how the debate turned last time and you got QC by one of admins.

I personally believe in Raag Maala but I also respect Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji and so did all Puritan GurSikhs.

Kavi Santokh Singh Ji also did not believe in it. Learn to be panthic minded and accept differences as Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib's hukam is.

What is the difference between those who want gay Anand Karaj and those who ignore Akaal Takhat Sahib's hukam to leave it up to individual?

Stick to topic please.

Dude calm down all people who question Sri Dasam Sahib Ji are banned or in QC. Modding isn't easy because someone will always complain, no matter what.

Just chill and respect Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib. We all know how the debate turned last time and you got QC by one of admins.

I personally believe in Raag Maala but I also respect Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji and so did all Puritan GurSikhs.

Kavi Santokh Singh Ji also did not believe in it. Learn to be panthic minded and accept differences as Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib's hukam is.

What is the difference between those who want gay Anand Karaj and those who ignore Akaal Takhat Sahib's hukam to leave it up to individual?

Stick to topic please.

Do you know why I was put on qc?I dont think you do.The reason why I was put under qc was because there was a topic about someone wanting to learn akj style kirtan and another member pal07 said something along the lines of "just hit random keys on the vaja and sing a shabad."I responded to that post by saying "lol".Because of me saying "lol" I got put under qc along with pal07.So I was not put under qc for no debate.The admins were hurt by my comment for some reason.(I bet they want to put me under qc again lol).

I just want the truth..If raag mala is kache bani then I would not want to read it(there is no solid proof that raag mala is kache bani)..If raag mala is bani then I would not want to be disrespecting maharaj ji by not reading gurbani.How would the future generations be able to find out the truth?

Should I answer your question about kavi santhok Singh or would it create more controversy?

Ps:Admins please don't put me under qc.I don't know if I wrote anything offensive.So please forgive me for saying anything rude is I did.

Pss:I respect Bhai randhir Singh for being a sarbloh bibeki and a naam abhiyasi..So please don't think I hate him.I even read his book andith dunniya.Really good read.

Ps:Admins please don't put me under qc.I don't know if I wrote anything offensive.So please forgive me for saying anything rude is I did.

Pss:I respect Bhai randhir Singh for being a sarbloh bibeki and a naam abhiyasi..So please don't think I hate him.I even read his book andith dunniya.Really good read.

singh is never afraid...be brave singh :lol2: :lol2: :tongue2: :tongue2: