The Term Bhasauria Being Used By Some Individuals To Refer To Members Of The Akj

singh is never afraid...be brave singh :lol2: :lol2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

Lol I have been put under qc for some dumb things.That's why I'm fearful cause I wrote something controversial .

@admins may i know why my comment was removed?

They always do that for no reason.

How about we ask you as to why should we tolerate the likes of you guys? The rules of this forum, which were made ages ago collectively, state explicitly that we do not encourage discussions on Ragmala and meat, not because we cannot discuss them, but because the Maryada of Sri Akal Takhat gives every Sikh the right to choose on these matters, and so it would not be in the interest to further bisect the unfortunately and already-torn apart Sikh qaum. Yet, because of whatever unexplainable disorders some people suffer from, there are individuals who keep popping up from time to time to raise these issues. How many of you actually give a damn? Or you just want to argue to prove yourselves right every single time your fingers touch the keyboard? The fact that this thread has not yet been locked should be seen as a favor, and the fact that you two are still able to post freely without being dumped back into QC should be seen as a bigger favor.

Now to answer your question. Why was your comment removed? Go back and read the rules once again, you will get your answer.

Singh123456777, if you don't like the way this forum is moderated, here are a few suggestions:

(1.) Send us a list of changes you would want to see. We will go over them and try to accomodate whatever we can as you are a fellow GurSikh brother.

(2.) Get used to it and make sure your posts don't violate any forum rules or offend any member.

(3.) Don't post on this forum.