Shamshere

Based on my research and sangat of mahapursh, what happens is when bhramgyani (self god realized soul) body gets tortured- they actually don't feel anything they are bedeh mukht- liberated and separated from body- 5 senses (touch, sight, feel, hear, taste) their consciousness is merged into supreme consciousness - vahiguroo, easier way to get slightest idea so we can somewhat relate, when we are in deep sleep- one can slap us, spit on us, blow trumphet near our ears, pinch us etc nothing happens to our deep sleep state, we are like rock solid in deep sleep sleeping.. how we are all oblivious in that state, now thats normal deep sleep if in normal deep sleep we are so oblivious of surronding imagine what enlighten state might be in inside deep non transcendental meditation.

Skeptic should see this video of buddhist monk- divine power working through him. he is worm just like us compare to sri guru arjan dev ji but imagine if buddhist monk can peacefully in non transcendental meditation posture passes away without any movement/pain while being burned alive (just a glimpse of divinity), what satguru nanak dev jagat guru in 5th form - patarkah divine expereince can do during his shaheedi..i am just posting the video below to break people scientific confined skeptical logic..they cannot explain this video even if they want to..!!..this is where divinity power starts where all logic all fails..!!

Skeptic should see this video of buddhist monk- divine power working through him. he is worm just like us compare to sri guru arjan dev ji but imagine if buddhist monk can peacefully in non transcendental meditation posture passes away without any movement/pain while being burned alive (just a glimpse of divinity), what satguru nanak dev jagat guru in 5th form - patarkah divine expereince can do during his shaheedi..i am just posting the video below to break people scientific confined skeptical logic..they cannot explain this video even if they want to..!!..this is where divinity power starts where all logic all fails..!!

NO way!! I was thinking of the monk and this video, which was very intensely debated on this forum a while ago, when i read the OP.

Good work neo, you saved me the job of finding it.

Based on my research and sangat of mahapursh, what happens is when bhramgyani (self god realized soul) body gets tortured- they actually don't feel anything they are bedeh mukht- liberated and separated from body- 5 senses (touch, sight, feel, hear, taste) their consciousness is merged into supreme consciousness - vahiguroo, easier way to get slightest idea so we can somewhat relate, when we are in deep sleep- one can slap us, spit on us, blow trumphet near our ears, pinch us etc nothing happens to our deep sleep state, we are like rock solid in deep sleep sleeping.. how we are all oblivious in that state, now thats normal deep sleep if in normal deep sleep we are so oblivious of surronding imagine what enlighten state might be in inside deep non transcendental meditation.

This is the case of the elephant and four blind men. Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj calls such Shakti as nothing. A fat man unable to jump like Michael Jordan see's from his perception Michael doing impossible jumps. Satguru Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj sitting on the hot plate cannot be compared to what the Buddist did.

Banda Singh Bahadur tried to use Shakti on Maharaj and Maharaj gave him a good lesson in Hukam. Divine is Satguru only. Others is just a magic show.

This is the case of the elephant and four blind men. Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj calls such Shakti as nothing. A fat man unable to jump like Michael Jordan see's from his perception Michael doing impossible jumps. Satguru Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaj sitting on the hot plate cannot be compared to what the Buddist did.

Banda Singh Bahadur tried to use Shakti on Maharaj and Maharaj gave him a good lesson in Hukam. Divine is Satguru only. Others is just a magic show.

i second it