Help Looking For Shabad To Do Abyass Of....

Guest unkniown

Guest unkniown

wjkk wjkf

i am looking for a shabad to to abyass of..and im looking for one shabad that contains these type of meaning in it....for begging guru sahibs naam and naam di daat, for saving a sinner that is stuck in maya, prasing akaal purkhs gun....and asking guru sahib to do rakhya of his servant from drowning in the world ocean...nd

if anybody knows about a shabd that contains these types of meaning please post!

thanks!

ਹਮ ਡੋਲਤ ਬੇੜੀ ਪਾਪ ਭਰੀ ਹੈ ਪਵਣੁ ਲਗੈ ਮਤੁ ਜਾਈ ॥ हम डोलत बेड़ी पाप भरी है पवणु लगै मतु जाई ॥ Ham dolaṯ beṛī pāp bẖarī hai pavaṇ lagai maṯ jā▫ī. My boat is wobbly and unsteady; it is filled with sins. The wind is rising - what if it tips over?

ਸਨਮੁਖ ਸਿਧ ਭੇਟਣ ਕਉ ਆਏ ਨਿਹਚਉ ਦੇਹਿ ਵਡਿਆਈ ॥੧॥ सनमुख सिध भेटण कउ आए निहचउ देहि वडिआई ॥१॥ Sanmukẖ siḏẖ bẖetaṇ ka▫o ā▫e nihcẖa▫o ḏėh vadi▫ā▫ī. ||1|| As sunmukh, I have turned to the Guru; O my Perfect Master; please be sure to bless me with Your glorious greatness. ||1||

ਗੁਰ ਤਾਰਿ ਤਾਰਣਹਾਰਿਆ ॥ गुर तारि तारणहारिआ ॥ Gur ṯār ṯāraṇhāri▫ā. O Guru, my Saving Grace, please carry me across the world-ocean.

ਦੇਹਿ ਭਗਤਿ ਪੂਰਨ ਅਵਿਨਾਸੀ ਹਉ ਤੁਝ ਕਉ ਬਲਿਹਾਰਿਆ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ देहि भगति पूरन अविनासी हउ तुझ कउ बलिहारिआ ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥ Ḏėh bẖagaṯ pūran avināsī ha▫o ṯujẖ ka▫o balihāri▫ā. ||1|| rahā▫o. Bless me with devotion to the perfect, imperishable Lord God; I am a sacrifice to You. ||1||Pause||