Master Tara Singh

Nalwa

some excellent points there jashb.

I would like to see more younger SIkhs get into nationalist politics. They seem to shy away from this thinking that its not part of Sikhi, and also the negative politics of our parents generations are also having an effect on them.

I'll be honest, I still don't have a clue as to what is #1 on our priority list as everyone has their own esteemed way of thinking. Is it parchaar? Is it patitpuna in the youth? Is it drugs? Is it attacks of Bollywood culture? Is it RSS distortions? What is our #1 priority? If this was a board room business meeting that had an agenda at the beginning and meeting minutes at the end, what would be point # 1 on our agenda?

What is our #1 priority? If this was a board room business meeting that had an agenda at the beginning and meeting minutes at the end, what would be point # 1 on our agenda?

to accept that there is diversity in the panth, and that all samprdayes have their part to play.

I'll be honest, I still don't have a clue as to what is #1 on our priority list as everyone has their own esteemed way of thinking. Is it parchaar? Is it patitpuna in the youth? Is it drugs? Is it attacks of Bollywood culture? Is it RSS distortions? What is our #1 priority? If this was a board room business meeting that had an agenda at the beginning and meeting minutes at the end, what would be point # 1 on our agenda?

Without a doubt it is Parchar. Parchar to non Sikhs and Sikhs alike. If Sikhs are strong in rehit, that will make Sikhs strong like a solid iron block. But if Sikhs are weak and becoming Patit then we are like a ship which has holes in it and ready to sink. Parchar will make us strong in every sense.

The lesson to learn is that your selection of a leader is no small matter.

No. It is a gravely important matter that will affect your life; your children's lives; your grandchildren's lives; and possibly even your grandchildren's grandchildren's lives.

So think carefully before you trust anyone, on whom you have even the slightest doubt about their integrity, or their ability to understand higher level politics, to represent you, st the highest level; like Master Tara Singh/Gadhaar's Baldev Singh/Longowal/Barnala/Badal; and the countless spineless, selfish, pygmy leaders, no doubt to come, who will likewise carry on the tradition, initiated by nehru, of wining, and dining, at the panth's cost.

You have a choice to make today. You can't change the past, but you can change the future. YOUR choice, is THEIR future.

Very easy question.

The answer is four short words.

Sant Jarnail Singh Jee.

There is a short and quick answer to this question.

No.

There is no one alive today that possesses the political astuteness; disarming charisma; ability to win over both his foes, and the the masses; exalted spiritual status; exceptional organisational and man-management skills; ability to strike fear into the heart of the enemy; incredible, for this dark age of kalyug, integrity; forthright bravery; outstanding fearlessness; and sheer testicular fortitude that Sant Jee displayed in his short time on earth.

Go backwards, and forwards, in world history, and I assure you; you will not find a leader, who did so much, with so little, and so weak, at his disposal; with the entire forces of the world's so called largest "democracy" and the world's fourth largest army dead set against him; with even his own baying for his blood, and possibly the most oppressive government that his community has ever known.

Yet, in circumstances that his community's deepest enemies could not have dreamed of; this simple, yet true "mard" made a fool of that very government right under it's nose.

A "mard" who claimed nothing for himself, and referred to himself as simply "Jarnail Singh"; yet who became the object of a thousand conferred titles; eulogised to this day, across the world, as the single greatest freedom fighting entity in the world in living history.

A jeonda jaagda tasveer of Anakh, Sach, Dharma, Haq, and Insaaf;

The living nightmare, to this day, for his community's worst enemies;

And last, but not least, a real "Sant", in the deepest sense of the word.

If there were a hundred thousand ways to praise him, it would not be enough.

"Khudha tumko nahin kehte, magar Shaan-e-Khudha tum ho".

I have not seen God; but I have seen the very image of God.

Sant Jarnail Singh Jee, 1947-1984.

Man who fought in Gurdwara Sudhar lehar , fought Muslims for Punjab and also for Punajbi suba is a spineless leader ? Truth is we need someone like Master Tara Singh who can take stand . Tell me one sikh leader who did so much for the panth ? Except Sant Bhindranwale nobody comes close to Master Tara Singh . Why there is hate for him just because he was a born Hindu or he was from Rawalpindi to whom most pindus called bhaapas .

Man who fought in Gurdwara Sudhar lehar , fought Muslims for Punjab and also for Punajbi suba is a spineless leader ? Truth is we need someone like Master Tara Singh who can take stand . Tell me one sikh leader who did so much for the panth ? Except Sant Bhindranwale nobody comes close to Master Tara Singh . Why there is hate for him just because he was a born Hindu or he was from Rawalpindi to whom most pindus called bhaapas .

Agreed Mastar Tara Singh Jee does not deserve to be on the list of traitors because he was not a traitor. His only fault was to be too trusting in the wrong people. Khalsa should only trust in the Guru and only ask for anything in front of the Guru. Making alliance with the congress was a disastrous decision. The congressi politicians were too cunning for him. But thank God he did not make the mistake of trusting Jinnah or else that would have been THE biggest mistake a Sikh leader would have done in history. In 1947 the three most powerful leaders of the Sikhs were Mastar Tara Singh, Baldev Singh and Maharaja of Patiala. In the case of Maharaja of Patiala, even though he was not the leader of the Sikhs but he had a powerful and battle hardened army. Mastar Tara Singh was the political leader of the Panth. Sikhs would have done anything if he said it. Baldev Singh was amongst the wealthiest Indians at the time. But in the end non of them took advantage of their power and influence. All three made the wrong decision that effects us to this day. Atleast Mastar Tara Singh realized his mistake and continued to struggle after partition for Sikh rights.

In future I can only see our Raaj coming about if there is a major conflict in between Hindus and Muslims. Until then, we should prepare and make our foundation strong through parchar.

Agreed Mastar Tara Singh Jee does not deserve to be on the list of traitors because he was not a traitor. His only fault was to be too trusting in the wrong people. Khalsa should only trust in the Guru and only ask for anything in front of the Guru. Making alliance with the congress was a disastrous decision. The congressi politicians were too cunning for him. But thank God he did not make the mistake of trusting Jinnah or else that would have been THE biggest mistake a Sikh leader would have done in history. In 1947 the three most powerful leaders of the Sikhs were Mastar Tara Singh, Baldev Singh and Maharaja of Patiala. In the case of Maharaja of Patiala, even though he was not the leader of the Sikhs but he had a powerful and battle hardened army. Mastar Tara Singh was the political leader of the Panth. Sikhs would have done anything if he said it. Baldev Singh was amongst the wealthiest Indians at the time. But in the end non of them took advantage of their power and influence. All three made the wrong decision that effects us to this day. Atleast Mastar Tara Singh realized his mistake and continued to struggle after partition for Sikh rights.

In future I can only see our Raaj coming about if there is a major conflict in between Hindus and Muslims. Until then, we should prepare and make our foundation strong through parchar.

It may also come in another way, the economic collapse of the artificial entity of India. The Indian rupee has devalued by 20% in two months , that's indicating that the Indian economy is in serious trouble, virtually bankrupt. Foreign investors are withdrawing money in billions. Already rich states want their own way like Gujarat and the Tamils want their own national identity. It may be that many states will want autonomy or even independence in the future, Sikhs should be ready.