Bbc One Must Watch -Sikh Girls Groomed By Muslims

Hammertime007

what if any of your female relatives married a non-sikh? athiest or hindu etc?

Your parents only gave you one side of the story then. the hindus are just as mnuch anti-sikh as the muslims. i hope you drill into your kids that they should/mut marry sikhs only.

You think Hindus in the UK are trying to groom Sikh girls? I have never seen such a case.

Yes I agree that some Hindus in India are anti Sikh especially politicians, but Hindus in the UK pose little to no danger to Sikhs in the UK.

The Hindus are not just as anti sikh as the muslims, I'm sorry but that is an extremely foolish thing to say. I've seen Hindus come to the gurdwara many times, never would a muslim come to the gurdwara.

If I have a daughter , I would not be worried about her being targeted by Hindu grooming gangs. Even the liberal muslims have an agenda of some sorts to convert non muslims, if they find a weak minded Sikh girl or boy then they will exploit them.

I would not be happy if my sister married a non sikh, but would be extra annoyed her partner is a muslim, but thankfully that won't happen as she has been raised well.

I want to say well done to SAS for highlighting this issue.

"They had that Ibrahim Mogra id.iot who claimed there is no proof of Muslim grooming as well as that ugly cow from some government commission. If she's in charge of saving Britain's children from groomers then the children have no chance with this ultra-PC cow sprouting her PC nonsense. "

Regarding Ibrahim Moga, it is a typical muslim tactic to bring the evidence aspect. It is his job to do taqiyya as per the religion. One must remember that the these types of institutions are infiltrated by people who hold a left-wing view point and the Islamics are hand in hand with the left-wingers.

All these grooming cases that are coming to light now are due to the decades of liberal parenting from many Sikhs.

The sh1t is now starting to hit the fan.

and families are realizing their rewards for their years of irresponsible parenting. I have to say though that in 50% of theses kind of cases the parents are not to blame its the sikh girls themselves. These girls really need a back handed thapar across the face to wake them up!

Alot of the time the girls bring this on themselves. Why are they engaging with Muslims in the first place. once a man has a hold of the girl anything can happen to that girl. These girls come out with alot of bull about being in 'love' and love is blind.

All I have to say is you need to wake up and smell the coffee.

its pretty simple girls. stay away from Muslims!! Dont become to friendly with them. they are not your real friends. thats why they end up abusing and using you.They wouldn't do this to their own Muslim girls. So many sikh grils are so arrogant and think they know it all then just end up in these situations.

Foregt about bollwood love stories and just focus on your studies and your families!

Parents must be more observant of their kids activities.

That poor girl was on her own at the nagar kirtan at 15. Me and my sister were always with our parents on nagar kirtans, it was only until I was around 17 that I went with my close friends. My sister still continues going with my mum even at the age of 25.

Back when my sister was a teenager she was invited to a birthday party by her muslim female friend. My mum let her go but she went with her and stayed inside the house the whole time. That's how observant apne parents should be.

Girls must also be treated equally in the household. In fact my parents probably treated me slightly worse. I was not allowed to roam around the streets as a teenager and consequently my sister did not think it was not fair that she wasn't allowed to either.

Also if parents refrain from drinking then their kids will not want to either. Kids mimic their parents a lot.

All these grooming cases that are coming to light now are due to the decades of liberal parenting from many Sikhs.

and families are realizing their rewards for their years of irresponsible parenting. I have to say though that in 50% of theses kind of cases the parents are not to blame its the sikh girls themselves. These girls really need a back handed thapar across the face to wake them up!

Alot of the time the girls bring this on themselves. Why are they engaging with Muslims in the first place. once a man has a hold of the girl anything can happen to that girl. These girls come out with alot of bull about being in 'love' and love is blind.

its pretty simple girls. stay away from Muslims!! Dont become to friendly with them. they are not your real friends. thats why they end up abusing and using you.They wouldn't do this to their own Muslim girls. So many sikh grils are so arrogant and think they know it all then just end up in these situations.

Foregt about bollwood love stories and just focus on your studies and your families!

I fully agree brother! If you play with fire, you will get burnt.

The vast majority of Sikh girls now drink, they do it openly in front of their parents.

Parents must be more observant of their kids activities.

That poor girl was on her own at the nagar kirtan at 15. Me and my sister were always with our parents on nagar kirtans, it was only until I was around 17 that I went with my close friends. My sister still continues going with my mum even at the age of 25.

Back when my sister was a teenager she was invited to a birthday party by her muslim female friend. My mum let her go but she went with her and stayed inside the house the whole time. That's how observant apne parents should be.

Girls must also be treated equally in the household. In fact my parents probably treated me slightly worse. I was not allowed to roam around the streets as a teenager and consequently my sister did not think it was not fair that she wasn't allowed to either.

Also if parents refrain from drinking then their kids will not want to either. Kids mimic their parents a lot.

I fully agree brother! If you play with fire, you will get burnt.

The vast majority of Sikh girls now drink, they do it openly in front of their parents.

Your parents did a good job. We need more such parents. My parents were like this too.

Parents must teach their kids to be proud Sikhs and forget this Bollywood culture. Muslims are targeting Sikh girls in the UK and in India Hindus do the same especially in the cities outside Punjab. I have seen many parents push academic education only without teaching life skills, turning out kids with degrees but no sense of world or humanity. Tell the Kids about their history not just religion and make them feel proud of themselves. The Gurus encouraged women to promote Sikhism many of them were the first missionaries but today we have backward thinking Babas try to exclude women.

Some of the victims are 12 years old - are you saying its their fault ? its the fault of the groomer, not the child, not the parents - who needs enemies when we are willing to blame our children for the disgusting sins of these people. Should be focusing on how we can stop this happening not blaming the poor child.

The documentary was excellent and I seriously can't believe the BBC actually produced and aired it. Bhai Mohan Singh is a hero and he came across intelligent, calm and collected and highly articulate and informative. It was touching to see him listening to the girls stories and giving them a shoulder to cry on.

The abuse can be bought to a rapid halt. The first thing that many brothers on here have talked about is the parental role. Parents have to be aware all the time. Watch out for your flock! This is not a part-time job but a huge responsibility that WaheGuru has entrusted us with. Aside from the Paki pedo gangs our teenage girls and boys for that matter are exposed to a multitude of dangers. For example today I was introduced to a new girl who started at my work place. From her name and race I thought she was Sikh. After the briefest of conversations she revealed herself to be a staunch atheist having left Sikhi. She told me that her parents hardly taught her about the faith and she knew more about the "party side". I have started to talk about Sikhi to her and we shall see how it goes.

Anyway getting back to the original topic, a brother mentioned social networking. I can't stress this enough but as brothers, cousins, uncles, fathers we need to know who our female folk are talking to. It's not hard to access internet data or to ring a few suspect numbers, without them knowing. This is not wrong and if you suspect something generally your hunch will be right. Just think what can happen if you don't act!

As for the gangs, the operations that Bhai Mohan Singh has done i.e. photos, gathering data on these pedos, going to the police and social services is excellent and the way forward. It takes effort and time but when our people are at risk, anything is worth it. I would suggest something else but I don't want to fall foul of forum rules.

Some of the victims are 12 years old - are you saying its their fault ? its the fault of the groomer, not the child, not the parents - who needs enemies when we are willing to blame our children for the disgusting sins of these people. Should be focusing on how we can stop this happening not blaming the poor child.

Yes it is partly the fault of the parents. The kids who are most vulnerable are those that come from broken homes or ones where the girl is treated like a second class citizen compared to her brother(s).

I have seen that the father daughter relationship is very important. I knew of one hindu punjabi girl who despised her father because of the lack of attention she got from him, consequently she ended up with some apna duffer while she had promising career in the beckoning at uni. She wasn't groomed at all and they ended up getting married but she ended up with a loser because he paid attention to her. All children need loving, affectionate attention, if they don't get it at home they will look elsewhere.

Yes the groomers are the most to blame, they are truly sick people. But we live in a society where danger is present and it is a parent's duty to warn their child about danger. People always end up paying for naivety.