Bbc One Must Watch -Sikh Girls Groomed By Muslims

Hammertime007

There seem to be many generalisations about Sikh girls on this thread and others on this site - have you been to the gurudwara and seen how many Sikh girls/women are there doing seva and being interested in Sikhi? If we are talking about aspects of our community that may be influencing girls being groomed take a look at the negative undercurrent towards females - it doesn't take much to bring it out - just looking at the threads on this site confirms it, blaming the innocent female victims instead of the men who trap and deceived children. These people are targeting all communities except there own, yes we need to look at making our children more aware to prevent this happening but what about these disgusting men who have taken their innocence - they need to be targeted and highlighted as the ones who are responsible so that their own community are shamed into taking action.

Yes I agree bhenji but you must understand that such vile creatures have always existed. Today it's these muslim grooming gangs, 100 years ago it was jack the ripper.

Think of it like this way, the antelope knows that the lion is out there and it always will be. So it must protect itself and it's offspring all the time.

There will always be predators out there, but with good parenting we can minimize their impact.

Look at the white girls those muslim guys were targeting in lancashire. They came from unhappy homes.

Shere Panjab over a generation ago highlighted the issues of grooming, paedophilia, under age sex, call it what you want it's rape against a child!

Other issues are what were the Police, CPS & Councils & Social Services doing during this time when these problems were first highlighted of gangs of Pakistani Moslems targeting children for sex? Did you know for each child in care is worth £250,000 per year to a private company - what the hell where they spending the money on certainly not on 'child care'?

I call for a full judge lead Independent judiciary enquiry.

Anyone in positions of power who failed to take action, turned a blind eye to the victims, are to be arrested charged with neglect, failing to uphold the duties expected of them in the office they, stripped of their pensions and ultimately jailed.

Enough is enough, every day I am hearing from the media about Police corruption and or perverting the course of justice for e.g. phone hacking, Hillsborough, those in positions (BBC -Jimmy Saville) turning a blind eye to countless allegations, don't forget Blair Peach, Stephen Lawrence, deaths in custody, rogue undercover police agents!

The Chief Constable of Oxford Police should resign, aswell as the Chief Executive of Oxford Council, the head of the CPS and the head of social services, then tried in court, jailed for neglect and struck off so they never hold such important positions again.

Contact your local MP today calling for a full judge lead independent judiciary enquiry now, I have.

At this point in time it suits the authorities to side with the Islamist hence other minorities concerns go unnoticed, look what happened to the true Sikhs of Leicester who prevented the rape of a minor, who sides did the authorities take, where did the resources go? That Police Officer in the documentary is not telling the whole truth he looked like a rabbit caught in the glare of a car headlights.

This site is monitored by the authorities this I have no doubt. It is also suspected that Anjem Choudary is a double agent (MI5 informant).

As Caryle stated, "No lie can live forever", which brings me to the next point.

A day of reckoning is now upon the Police, time and time again it has been proven that the Police served themselves rather than the good people of Britain. There has been widespread corruption, lies, murder, etc etc and a failure to uphold the duties bestowed upon them (tackling grooming gangs).This has now been acknowledged by the British Government. Before a blind eye used to be turned but with the seriousness of the allegations and the public now armed with the Internet the rules of the game have changed.

The Police themselves will go public and apologize for their past crimes and set in motion the prosecution of current & historical crimes committed by the police themselves. This will be unique in the sense high ranking police officials will find themselves in the dock. After this the CPS will be next in line as they on many occasions failed to prosecute, take for example ‘Officer E’ identified as the most likely suspect who killed Blair Peach on St. Georges day 1979. The CPS will come under fire in failing to bring paedophile rings to justice for over a generation. Watch this space!!!

Please, please, please donate now to SAS.

http://www.sasorg.co.uk

Long Live The Khalsa

Khalsa Ji,

I had the opportunity to speak to a few girls, from the Sikh community, who ran away fro home. The one common factor, behind their decision, was the lack of understanding offered by their parents etc. These girls felt that no one was listening to their views, these girls felt like commodities rather than human beings. These girls became scared. Their fear was exploited by vermin, who gave them a false sense of security. These girls were yearning for affection, understanding, and communication; something they felt was not available at home.

As long as we, as a Sikh community, do not listen to our daughters, do not show respect, do not show affection, and do not give them time; the alternative will be the vermin seizing the opportunity.

As Sikhs we have focused on material wealth, but have lost the real wealth, I.e. our children. There are always exceptions to the rule, but the above summarises the vast majority of Sikh girls, who were sidelined by their own families.

Apologies for any offence caused; my heart goes out for the parents, as well the girls, but our community needs to re-evaluate our attitudes...

Waheguru....

Vaheguru.

Thanks for posting this, I agree.

Khalsa Ji,

I had the opportunity to speak to a few girls, from the Sikh community, who ran away fro home. The one common factor, behind their decision, was the lack of understanding offered by their parents etc. These girls felt that no one was listening to their views, these girls felt like commodities rather than human beings. These girls became scared. Their fear was exploited by vermin, who gave them a false sense of security. These girls were yearning for affection, understanding, and communication; something they felt was not available at home.

As long as we, as a Sikh community, do not listen to our daughters, do not show respect, do not show affection, and do not give them time; the alternative will be the vermin seizing the opportunity.

As Sikhs we have focused on material wealth, but have lost the real wealth, I.e. our children. There are always exceptions to the rule, but the above summarises the vast majority of Sikh girls, who were sidelined by their own families.

Apologies for any offence caused; my heart goes out for the parents, as well the girls, but our community needs to re-evaluate our attitudes...

Waheguru....

well said bro.....

Everyone on here sounds just like fascists......

You all seem to be advocating non contact with ALL muslims as a solution!!

Yes there are gangs grooming young girls.....white and Asian and some of those are Sikh girls....

They target those in these groups that are weaker in rigid adherence to stereotypes. So easier to mix with at an emotionally open level.

But Sri Guru Nanak told his Sikhs to engage FULLY with society and play a full if not major role in it. Not to shun society and lose a full perspective of real life through experience of the senses as opposed to opinions formed by secondhand "knowledge". Parents need to raise their empty vassals of children in a filling way feeding them culture aswel as religion. If they don't then someone else will!!

But that doesn't mean lock up your daughters.....it means raise them properly but let them free enough to enjoy LIFE and experience wahegurus wonders.

Women Against Grooming
Protecting Our Children Is Our Priority
berries.jpg?m=1354156339g
Lancashire Council receptionist jailed after attempting to derail grooming trial

A woman who worked in social services has been jailed for attempting to derail a grooming trial.

Receptionist Mahdiya Khan accessed a computer database 60 times to get details of a child sex victim.

She was jailed for eight months, but details have only just emerged. Three men have also been found guilty of interfering in the case.

Mohammed Imran Amjad, 26, was earlier jailed for four years and three months after he admitted abusing a child.

Five others were cleared of rape, sexual assault and child abduction at Burnley Crown Court in April.

Suspended and dismissed

Detectives realised Amjad’s girlfriend, Mahdiya Khan, had tried to undermine the case. She was a receptionist working for Lancashire County Council social services in Burnley.

They found she accessed a confidential database 60 times over 15 days to find details of the witness and her family.

The county council said she was immediately suspended and dismissed.

A spokesman said: “When this security breach came to light, the advice from our data protection team was that no further practical steps could have been taken to prevent it from having occurred.”

Three other people connected to Amjad had also attempted to interfere with the case.

His cousin Waqas Khalid threatened to rape the victim and her mother. His friend Qasim Hussain persuaded her to change her statement. His brother, Furqan Amjad, contacted the victim 350 times.

Furqan Amjad was jailed for 15 months. Khalid was fined £300 and Hussain will be sentenced next week.

Shere Panjab over a generation ago highlighted the issues of grooming, paedophilia, under age sex, call it what you want it's rape against a child!

Other issues are what were the Police, CPS & Councils & Social Services doing during this time when these problems were first highlighted of gangs of Pakistani Moslems targeting children for sex? Did you know for each child in care is worth £250,000 per year to a private company - what the hell where they spending the money on certainly not on 'child care'?

I call for a full judge lead Independent judiciary enquiry.

Anyone in positions of power who failed to take action, turned a blind eye to the victims, are to be arrested charged with neglect, failing to uphold the duties expected of them in the office they, stripped of their pensions and ultimately jailed.

Enough is enough, every day I am hearing from the media about Police corruption and or perverting the course of justice for e.g. phone hacking, Hillsborough, those in positions (BBC -Jimmy Saville) turning a blind eye to countless allegations, don't forget Blair Peach, Stephen Lawrence, deaths in custody, rogue undercover police agents!

The Chief Constable of Oxford Police should resign, aswell as the Chief Executive of Oxford Council, the head of the CPS and the head of social services, then tried in court, jailed for neglect and struck off so they never hold such important positions again.

Contact your local MP today calling for a full judge lead independent judiciary enquiry now, I have.

At this point in time it suits the authorities to side with the Islamist hence other minorities concerns go unnoticed, look what happened to the true Sikhs of Leicester who prevented the rape of a minor, who sides did the authorities take, where did the resources go? That Police Officer in the documentary is not telling the whole truth he looked like a rabbit caught in the glare of a car headlights.

This site is monitored by the authorities this I have no doubt. It is also suspected that Anjem Choudary is a double agent (MI5 informant).

As Caryle stated, "No lie can live forever", which brings me to the next point.

A day of reckoning is now upon the Police, time and time again it has been proven that the Police served themselves rather than the good people of Britain. There has been widespread corruption, lies, murder, etc etc and a failure to uphold the duties bestowed upon them (tackling grooming gangs).This has now been acknowledged by the British Government. Before a blind eye used to be turned but with the seriousness of the allegations and the public now armed with the Internet the rules of the game have changed.

The Police themselves will go public and apologize for their past crimes and set in motion the prosecution of current & historical crimes committed by the police themselves. This will be unique in the sense high ranking police officials will find themselves in the dock. After this the CPS will be next in line as they on many occasions failed to prosecute, take for example ‘Officer E’ identified as the most likely suspect who killed Blair Peach on St. Georges day 1979. The CPS will come under fire in failing to bring paedophile rings to justice for over a generation. Watch this space!!!

Please, please, please donate now to SAS.

http://www.sasorg.co.uk

Long Live The Khalsa

Support SAS , lets get this issue well and truly out in the open and addressed. No more shielding of other communities sex criminals at Sikh children's expense.