Punjabi Jains

Nalwa

Guys i want to know what type of relation we Sikhs have with Jains in India ? I have seen many Jains in Hindu org like Shiv Sena and Bajrang Dal . What can be done to make them understand that we are not against them and as a minority like us you should support us against Hindu gunda raaj.

From what I have observed Jains are very Anti Sikh. Not too long ago someone here posted some of the names of BJP members who were named in police reports as people involved in Anti Sikh riots. So many of those names were Jains. During the riots against Sikhs, all religious communities were involved.

Jains are a peaceful community and are certainly not anti-Sikh or anti any other community. However they are very patriotic to the concept of India and thereby anti-Khalistani. Jains are naturally against anyone that wants to destroy a secular India.

Jains like Sikhs are spread all over India as a very small minority. There are hundreds of different ethnic, religious and language groups in India so why should the Khalistanis have a special right to have a country of their own in Punjab. Punjab also contains Hindus, Jains and other groups who would be petrified to live under a theocratic Khalistani Taliban type regime.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/71530-rss-bjp-role-during-1984-nov-sikh-genocide-rock-solid-proof/?hl=jains#entry581038

Peaceful my .<banned word filter activated>. Look at this link which shows people of your community hand in glove with anti Sikh rioters. Their names figure prominent amongst the killers of the Sikhs. Sikhs that the Jains killed were not even Khalistanis. They were peaceful civilians living in Delhi who had nothing to do with what happened with the situation in Punjab. But just because they were Sikhs, the Jains along with Hindus killed the Sikhs wholesale.

Yes I have seen that article before and was quite surprised to see even Jains named.

What happened cannot be defended in anyway. It was the most shameful episode in Indian history. I wish I had the power to deliver justice to the victims and help bridge the emotional divide.

Punjab also contains Hindus, Jains and other groups who would be petrified to live under a theocratic Khalistani Taliban type regime.

Hindus and Jains survived the rule of Maharaja Ranjit Singh and other Sikh rulers. Were they terrified back then?

Dont compare Khalistan with Taliban... There is a huge difference between two. The difference is in the religious teachings. Talbanis are muslims and muslims only consider their religion to be true, so they force themselves onto others where Sikhi believes that their is truth in every religion. Khalistani would never convert these people or threaten them just becasue of their religion. All this Hindu-Sikh conflict was started by Congress to suppress Sikhs from asking for their rights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiQlfQw111o

Here is an account of Shaheed Khalistani Singh Bhai Jugrag Singh Toofan. Read it and then tell me if a Talibani would do the same as what this Khalistani did

http://www.neverforget84.com/shaheeds/shaheed-bhai-jugraj-singh-toofan

So this dude cannot deliver justice in terrorist India ( or know how India could provide us justice), thousands of Sikhs were killed by terrorist Hindus, and India rewarded them by giving them cabinet or other higher positions. However, he still think India is secular country, what a joke!

Jains are a peaceful community and are certainly not anti-Sikh or anti any other community. However they are very patriotic to the concept of India and thereby anti-Khalistani. Jains are naturally against anyone that wants to destroy a secular India.

Jains like Sikhs are spread all over India as a very small minority. There are hundreds of different ethnic, religious and language groups in India so why should the Khalistanis have a special right to have a country of their own in Punjab. Punjab also contains Hindus, Jains and other groups who would be petrified to live under a theocratic Khalistani Taliban type regime.

I think u Jains have lost your separate religious identity thats why you always talk Anti Muslim and Anti Sikh. You people should know when Hindu radicals are done with Muslims and Sikhs u people will be next .We want equality and Justice and we doubt we will get in Hindu India . Why u people dont raise voice like Sikh against Hindu marriage act and recognizing of our communities as separate religion .

From what I have observed Jains are very Anti Sikh. Not too long ago someone here posted some of the names of BJP members who were named in police reports as people involved in Anti Sikh riots. So many of those names were Jains. During the riots against Sikhs, all religious communities were involved.

Not just anti Sikh riots but also in Babri Masjid demolition and Gujrat riots . Just check you tube videos of Babu Bajrangi talking abot riots in which u also see Jain persons in jail accepting killing Muslims .

Aren't Jains supposed to cover their mouths as they do not which to kill microbes with their germs, but they are OK to be involved in the killings of Sikhs, weird people.

You are right, Jainism itself is a peaceful religion. They cover their mouth so even an insect does not get killed by accident. Yet jains go against their own religious principles of peace by having no problem with Hindus inflicting violence against Sikhs even going to the extent of participating in anti Sikh violence themselves. Even during operation bluestar Punjabi Jains were generally very supportive of the attack on Darbar Sahib. They contradict their own peaceful religion. A true Jain would have stood by the Sikhs but instead they stood by the aggressors. This is all the evil effects of Kaliyug where people are abandoning Dharm and feel very proud for taking an Adharmic/evil stand and even justify it in the garb of "patriotism".