Attitude & Comments - Muslims/pakistani Guys

SantSapai

maybe a witty reply before getting angry...

eg. if someone says 'ohh singhaaaaa!'..maybe something like ''oh kidda freeeshy!!, pind teek taak ya?!! maaja (cows) the ki hal ya, bibi te baba teek ya?"

combine this with a firm playful slap on the back (preferably resulting in them stumbling over a bit) and a loud laugh and 'bruaaah'!

This satire will play into their stereotype, result possibly in them gettin a little embarassed, but the downside is it is not really befiting a GurSikhs response! PS this requires the singh to have a little jaan/strength as well, so start lifting weights before getting angry at monees

could be comical for all concerned thou!

Lets not throw them all in the same pot :) I cant say i've experience such behaviour from muslims or people of other faiths. I have actually experienced it from people "sikhs" or punjabis (not quite sure how to describe them).

Sikh Muslim issues in the uk are largely involving 2nd 3rd generation Mirpur Kashmiri Potohari males

I have not heard of Sikhs having any problems with Muslim Cypriots, Muslim Kurdistanis, Muslim Indians, Turks, Arabs or persians in Uk.

It is rare to find problems between Punjabi Muslims and Punjabi Sikhs. It does not mean there is love and joy. But no animousity.

But wherever you find Kashmiris in pockets of the Uk historically there is tension with Sikhs. Affro Carribean community mini riots in 2005ish and 2001 riots with the english. That shows the Gov and kashmiri community leaders need more liaison on how communities can move forward by placing more social change within the Youth. They can leave it to grow, then every other community movees fwd and one gets left behind.

But its not a muslim problem even where Mirpuris play the religion card. Remember we have a dual identity Punjabi and sikh. Prior to Islam Kashmiris were pandits. Thats not a history their proud of.

Prior to Islam Kashmiris were pandits. Thats not a history their proud of.

Mirpuris are not Kashmiris even though they wrongly claim to be nor are they Pandits. Most of them are Jats by caste. The real ethnic Kashmiri people do not have the Jat caste amongst them and they speak the Kashmiri language.

• 2 weeks later...

It sounds like from the original poster seems to be interacting heavily with those brainwashed with a singular mindset especially one which seeks to use familiar, endearing terms for the purpose of trying to convert you.
If you try do the opposite they don't easily take it onwards, I think it's best to ignore them and focus on yourself, your future and your life.