Has Jonathan Aitken's Daughter Alexandra Spurned Sikh Warrior For 'true Husband’?

singhbj singh

Maharaj ranjit Singh did some bad stuff and had to go to Akaal takhats sahib.Baba Santa Singh did a bad thing but later on repented.Why look at someone's previous deeds?He repented for what he did and now he was forgiven.Let's look at what he gave to the panth.He gave us a steek of sarbloh Granth.He gave sarbloh Granth santheya to many gursikhs.A lot of bhuda dal singhs were there from when they were young.They thought what santa singh did was right because they get into that mentality that there baba is always right.If a taksali student who was taught by dhumma he would think that dhumma is the jathedar.I did meet some bad apple nihang singhs in India and I met so many awesome Nihangs.I actually studied at a nihang taksal near moga and the jathedar of that nihang taksal is really chardikala.So are the students there.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maharaj ranjit Singh did some bad stuff and had to go to Akaal takhats sahib.Baba Santa Singh did a bad thing but later on repented.Why look at someone's previous deeds?He repented for what he did and now he was forgiven.Let's look at what he gave to the panth.He gave us a steek of sarbloh Granth.He gave sarbloh Granth santheya to many gursikhs.A lot of bhuda dal singhs were there from when they were young.They thought what santa singh did was right because they get into that mentality that there baba is always right.If a taksali student who was taught by dhumma he would think that dhumma is the jathedar.I did meet some bad apple nihang singhs in India and I met so many awesome Nihangs.I actually studied at a nihang taksal near moga and the jathedar of that nihang taksal is really chardikala.So are the students there.

Do you think the main Kathavachaks that are touring the world from Budha Dal have said Santa Singh was wrong for what he did? Instead they agree with Santa Singh and then blame Gurmukhs of committing wrong acts. Mainstream kathavachaks from Budha Dal are praising Indira Gandhi and blaming Gurmukhs for staying in Sri Akal Takht Sahib. They blame Gurmukhs for the attack on Sri Akal Takht Sahib. This teaching is embedded into their jatha.

I could say Mehta taksal with jathedar dhumma sold his soul to badal.Most of Mehta taksal sold there soul to badal.I could say that but there are singhs for sure who sold their life to guru Granth sahib ji maharaj only.

Surely, you could say that, but actual Taksal Singhs are very vocal when it comes to who is the Jathedar of Taksal. They don't think twice to say Dhumma is a government agent. Additionally, they have separated from Dhumma. But the same is not the case for Budha Dal. They praise Santa Singh without question and agree with his actions.

Do you think the main Kathavachaks that are touring the world from Budha Dal have said Santa Singh was wrong for what he did? Instead they agree with Santa Singh and then blame Gurmukhs of committing wrong acts. Mainstream kathavachaks from Budha Dal are praising Indira Gandhi and blaming Gurmukhs for staying in Sri Akal Takht Sahib. They blame Gurmukhs for the attack on Sri Akal Takht Sahib. This teaching is embedded into their jatha.

Please name these kathavachaks cause I never heard of them till now.

I listen to some nihang kathavachaks such as gyani mehtab Singh nihang baba bakala,nihang ran Singh,sant baba surjeet Singh nihang mehron vale(my teacher),and gyani sher Singh.None of them talked about Santa Singh or defended them to my knowledge.

I listen to some nihang kathavachaks such as gyani mehtab Singh nihang baba bakala,nihang ran Singh,sant baba surjeet Singh nihang mehron vale(my teacher),and gyani sher Singh.None of them talked about Santa Singh or defended them to my knowledge.

Giani sher singh is a gem in sikhism.A great humble gurmukh.He is working at Ambala Manji sahib Gurudawra.

There is a missionary school at kurukshetra. Missionaries send agents to villages to mislead sikhs about Dasam bani.

Giani sher singh counters them singlehandedly by going to villages.

In my terminology, when i talk of Nihungs i mean Nihung singhs from India.I do not know what type of Nihungs they have

in UK.

And keep in mind original sikhs were nihungs.Damdami taksal was part of Nihung singhs.Then damdami tarsal concentrated

their activites solely on gurmat vidYA.

Surely, you could say that, but actual Taksal Singhs are very vocal when it comes to who is the Jathedar of Taksal. They don't think twice to say Dhumma is a government agent. Additionally, they have separated from Dhumma.

Being vocal means nothing. the faction of Ram Singh are vocal, are they right? What about Ajnala jatha, they are very vocal, indeed so vocal that they endorsed Baba Harnam Singh as mukhi, now they are vocal about him being an agent.