Beadbhi In London

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Thank you again for the information. Read here also,

http://www.discoversikhism.com/sikh_news/sikh_news.html

http://www.discoversikhism.com/sikh_news/beadbi_of_22_maharaj_saroops.html

Questions remain;

• Who gave the alleged 'buisness' permission to collect and store Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj Saroops?
• How was this 'business' selected?
• If Guru Nanak Darbar Gurdwara Sahib committee was involved, who has the accountability and records of events?
• What selection process, checks and assessments were carried out before hand by Guru Nanak Darbar Gurdwara Sahib, Southall?
• Was Sangat consulted or informed about this course of action?
• Who gave Guru Nanak Darbar Gurdwara Sahib, Southall permission to take this course of action?
• Why hasn't an independant UK Sikh organisation comprising of the Sangat been used?
• Why are perfectly valid Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj Saroops being collected by the Guru Nanak Darbar Gurdwara Sahib committee for destruction?
• What checks/ assessments were done on Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj Saroops prior to collection?
• Who authorised the collection of Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj Saroops from the original locations?
• What (dates/ times) were the Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj Saroops collected and then transported? Where are the records?
• Who agreed that the Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj Saroops were damaged beyond repair?
• Why couldn't Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj Saroops be restored?
• How many Gurdwaras are involved? Who has been contacted by this 'business' and/ or Guru Nanak Darbar Gurdwara Sahib, Southall for collection/ checking of Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj Saroops?
• How many Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj Saroops have been destroyed? (Locations, Dates/ Times)
• What are the arrangements for future saroops to be restored or removed? by who's authority/ assessment? is there independant verification?
• Have any of the collected Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj Saroops been sold for money?
• Why cannot Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj Saroops (that are not requried) be given to those Gursikhs in need?

Great post jashb paji. Only thing i would say is though lets please refer to these culprits as Dusths and not label any particular community within the Panth.The Sevadaar who Maharaj blessed with this mahaan seva of bringing this out to the rest of the Panth have written a very good true account of events, without once mentioning or blaming any specific community within the Panth. Baentee for all of us is to learn that anybody (irrespectve of so called Jaat or standing in the Panth) who disrepects Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj can never recieve Guru Jees blessings and their true colours will one day be revealed to the whole Sangat. Apolgies for any mistakes. Fateh Jee

Thank you paji.

I fully agree.

I will clarify that my post clearly refers to the MASSANDS that are responsible for this activity, who happen to belong to a certain section of our community, and actively make use (and abuse) of their perfect SIKHI SAROOP to GO UNDETECTED;

Not an entire section of our community at large.

It is well known that the people behind this trade abuse the Sikhi Saroop for their personal gain; because that's the only way they can get away with hiding behind the false pretence of "saskaar" of "birrd" Saroops.

For example, take a mona. He would never be allowed to get away with the same offence, because his appearance would give him away at once.

The well respected Jivan Singh and Chattar Singh of Amritsar have been exposed for mass Beadbi of this kind, through treating the sale of Gurbani as a commercial venture, some time before, and they took some real hard beatings for that.

It would be difficult to insist, in view of the evidence; that the MASSANDS involved in this activity DON'T make active use and abuse of their Sikhi Saroop in order to get away with this.

Most UK Sikhs do tend to view the Kabuli Sikhs at large through rose-tinted glasses.

It is the MASSANDS that use this to their advantage.

Again, I clarify; NOT THE COMMUNITY AT LARGE.

Thank you

It is no secret that the urban, Indian Sikhs (such as Jivan Singh and Chattar Singh) are standing directly at the centre of this business to benefit from the guaranteed profit stream, at the total cost of mass disrespect to Guru Jee's Bani.

The Kabuli Sikhs of Southall are intimately connected, by blood relation, to the urban businessmen Sikhs in the cities of East Panjaab, and Delhi, that are at the centre of this trade; so it is no surprise that they are directly responsible for this Beadbi happening.

We all have to take our "wow, these Afghan Sikhs are proper Sikhs, unlike us!!!" eye-goggles off, and realise that these MIDDLEMEN are nothing less than MASSANDS that don't care about Sikhi; but just use and abuse Sikhi to make an ill-gotten profit.

Thank you Bhai Sahib. As you so rightly pointed out in your post, the Massands seem to hide amongst the Panth with too much ease. Sometimes when we highlight and investigate these kind of unforgivable disrespects to Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee we get distracted from the real issue and the real dushts. This results in counter arguements over petty non related issues (how often does this happen on Sikhsangat), inadvertently making the majority of the Sangat forget the real issues. Hence once again allowing the Massands to integrate with ease amongst the rest of us. With Maharajs blessings lets all stay focused on getting to the truth behind this gross Beadbhi of Akaal Purkh Di Jaag De Jot - Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

"Discover Sikhism" Bhai Sahibs, fantastic series of questions, is it possible for someone to liase with Sikh Ch to invite commitee members of the Guru Nanak Darbar Gurdwara Sahib, the owners of the warehouse and also members of the Saadsangat to answer all questions live in front of the whole Panth so the whole truth can come out. This way the real Massands will be clearly identified making it impossible for them to hide amongst Guru Jees Pavitar Khalsa Panth and send out very strong ripples to anyone else (no matter who they are) who dares to disrespect Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee - OUR ETERNAL GURU.

Gurfateh Jee, Sangat Jee,

@SRIWAHEGURU - You are 100% correct, Bhai Sahib Jee. The questions raised by DiscoverSikhism are very valid. Sikh Channel has always taken a stand against these Massands. We remain continuously in touch with the Sikh Channel. I hope soon they will send an invitation letter to the Massands to come live on air (with the Singhs who did Seva, as eye witness). Sangat Jee, we cannot let this issue settle down silently. We have to Name and Shame these people. We have to give message to other Massands that Sikhs are alive. They will go to any extent to stop Beadbi of Guroo Granth Saahib Jee, Maahaaraj.

Let’s not calm down, until Massands face Sajja in front of Sikh Sangat. Sangat Jee. Please do Ardaas and help the Singhs involved in exposing these Masasands.

We can keep the pressure on them by exposing them to Sikh Media/contacting Guru Nanak Committee; asking them to apologise in front of Sikh Media. If Sangat has any further suggestions, then please share.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Jee

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Thank you again Paji, The video is clear and explains the Beadbi of Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji by masands and business people very well.

http://www.discoversikhism.com/sikh_news/sikh_news.html

http://www.discoversikhism.com/sikh_news/beadbi_of_22_maharaj_saroops.html

Fateh Jee this video is extremely well delivered by the Singhs who Maharajs has blessed with this mahaan Seva. There can now not be any doubt in anybodys mind that a grave Beadbhi of at least 22 Saroops of Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj took place in West London over 10 days ago. Ironically even after all the mass coverage via the internet with fantastic proofs highlighting the disrespect of our eternal Guru Jee, there has still not been any response (of denial or guilt or dare we say an apology to Guru Jee / Saadsangat) whatsoever from the people, who are not only accused but to whom more and more proofs are becoming visible as each day goes by. We do Ardas in Guru Jees Charan for their sake, that this lack of any form of reply by those people responsible is not due to arrogance.

With regards the Sikh Ch, I assume that all proofs must have been made available to them by now. So why are they hesitating to do their public duty to the Panth (that contribute to paying their costs) and following up on their initial Mahaan Seva of being shoulder to shoulder with the Sangat when the incident first took place. The whole point of having "our own media" surely is to make the Total Respect of Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee a priority above all else. After all there can NEVER be an "our" without the Satkaar of Guru Jee first and foremost in any project that professes to be representing the Khalsa Panth (the Peoples Ch).

I am sure that all steps that the Sikh Ch take must be very carefully structured and all times legitimate. However, for the life of me I cant understand how a sensible debate making available all the evidence on this issue of "our everything" ( Guru Jee should be "our everything") has taken over 10 days to be arranged.

Unfortunately this is not one where we can blame foreign governments (back home) or non-sikhs or even dare I say it Ofsted....

This statement applies to all three channels - yes WE now 3 channels we can proudly call "Our Own". All on SKY, All FREE of charge, All it seems just wanting to live happily ever after...

but NONE wanting (or so it seems) to be in a hurry to cover REAL stories that should matter the most to the Panth - those regarding Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj..

Dhan Sri Guru Arjan Dev Jee Maharaj sat on a burning hot plate for the Total Respect of Gurbani. They recited and lived by the following Pangtee -

ਪੋਥੀ ਪਰਮੇਸਰ ਕਾ ਥਾਨੁ ॥ Ang 1226 (They are the Granth Sahib where GOD themselves reside)

I implore all members of Sikhsangat to please do our bit. Keep raising awareness via the net, start ringing/emailing all 3 channels to show how much Guru Jees respect actually matters to us. This is also a baentee to ADMIN can we please let this topic become a Sticky (after all what is SS without Respect of Maharaj. I know from day one SS have always made a stand even where others failed.) and for all readers to not only Read but also Comment - Everyones opinion matters, Guru Jee are there for ALL of us equally.

Sorry to go off on a rant, apologies if I have offended anybody. This is not usually like me.. must be a Sunday thing....