Thats great Bhai Sahib. Pls keep the Sangat updated on the Sikh Ch latest. If there are any problems then please highlight them as i'm sure all members of Sikhsangat are willing to play their part to make sure the correct media coverage is given to this very important issue.

• Like 1
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Exposed: Beadbi of 22 Saroops of Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj stored in warehouse in London On Tuesday 3rd September 2013 members of the Saadsangat received a telephone call that 22 Saroops

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh All valid points SRIWAHEGURU, Thank you. At a result I have used the 'contact us' form on Sikh Channel - http://www.sikhchannel.tv/contactus/ and posted th

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Bhaji, a Sri Akhand Path is a welcome step in the right direction. An acknowledgement by the Guru Nanak Darbar committee that a wrongful action has occurr

Posted Images

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Thank you again Paji, The video is clear and explains the Beadbi of Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji by masands and business people very well.

http://www.discoversikhism.com/sikh_news/sikh_news.html

http://www.discoversikhism.com/sikh_news/beadbi_of_22_maharaj_saroops.html

• Like 1

Fateh Jee this video is extremely well delivered by the Singhs who Maharajs has blessed with this mahaan Seva. There can now not be any doubt in anybodys mind that a grave Beadbhi of at least 22 Saroops of Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj took place in West London over 10 days ago. Ironically even after all the mass coverage via the internet with fantastic proofs highlighting the disrespect of our eternal Guru Jee, there has still not been any response (of denial or guilt or dare we say an apology to Guru Jee / Saadsangat) whatsoever from the people, who are not only accused but to whom more and more proofs are becoming visible as each day goes by. We do Ardas in Guru Jees Charan for their sake, that this lack of any form of reply by those people responsible is not due to arrogance.

With regards the Sikh Ch, I assume that all proofs must have been made available to them by now. So why are they hesitating to do their public duty to the Panth (that contribute to paying their costs) and following up on their initial Mahaan Seva of being shoulder to shoulder with the Sangat when the incident first took place. The whole point of having "our own media" surely is to make the Total Respect of Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee a priority above all else. After all there can NEVER be an "our" without the Satkaar of Guru Jee first and foremost in any project that professes to be representing the Khalsa Panth (the Peoples Ch).

I am sure that all steps that the Sikh Ch take must be very carefully structured and all times legitimate. However, for the life of me I cant understand how a sensible debate making available all the evidence on this issue of "our everything" ( Guru Jee should be "our everything") has taken over 10 days to be arranged.

Unfortunately this is not one where we can blame foreign governments (back home) or non-sikhs or even dare I say it Ofsted....

This statement applies to all three channels - yes WE now 3 channels we can proudly call "Our Own". All on SKY, All FREE of charge, All it seems just wanting to live happily ever after...

but NONE wanting (or so it seems) to be in a hurry to cover REAL stories that should matter the most to the Panth - those regarding Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj..

Dhan Sri Guru Arjan Dev Jee Maharaj sat on a burning hot plate for the Total Respect of Gurbani. They recited and lived by the following Pangtee -

ਪੋਥੀ ਪਰਮੇਸਰ ਕਾ ਥਾਨੁ ॥ Ang 1226 (They are the Granth Sahib where GOD themselves reside)

I implore all members of Sikhsangat to please do our bit. Keep raising awareness via the net, start ringing/emailing all 3 channels to show how much Guru Jees respect actually matters to us. This is also a baentee to ADMIN can we please let this topic become a Sticky (after all what is SS without Respect of Maharaj. I know from day one SS have always made a stand even where others failed.) and for all readers to not only Read but also Comment - Everyones opinion matters, Guru Jee are there for ALL of us equally.

Sorry to go off on a rant, apologies if I have offended anybody. This is not usually like me.. must be a Sunday thing....

• Like 2

Gurfateh Jee, I totally agree with Sangat. Its more then 10 days now when this incident happened, Still nothing from the Guru Nanak Darbar Gurdwara Committee. There is also question raised Why Sikh Media all 3 channels are not covering this Consciously Continue Disrespect of your Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj?

One of our members has contacted over 25 International Sikh Media Organisations to make them aware and has invited them comment on this issue.

• Like 2

Thats great guys. Baentee to Admin can we please highlight this topic as a sticky, so more and more awareness can be created. Thank you in advance.

Also can someone pls put contact details of all 3 channels on SS, so more members can start requesting the channels to make respect for Guru Jee a priority.

Fateh

Organisation Email Tel Link

Akaal TV info@akaalchannel.tv 0121 551 1001 Akaal channel 'contact us' web page does not work

Sangat apsmann@sangattelevision.org 0121 760 0000 http://sangattelevision.org/contact/feedback/

Sikh Channel info@sikhchannel.tv 0121 380 1050 http://www.sikhchannel.tv/contactus/

• Like 1

Fateh Sangat jee I would just like to give everyone an update of the situation regarding Maharajs beadbhi in London. Taranpreet Singh contacted me last night and informed me that a meeting took place on Tuesday evening between members of the Sangat and quite a large number of prominent members from the Afghan Comm. This was also attended by the main reps in the UK of an organisation called Khalsa Diwan (Originally formed in 1980 in Afghanistan). The mtg was arranged at the result of countless phone calls and emails that had been recieved by the Sangat from members of the Afghan Comm across the UK hightlighting their concerns as to how Guru Nanak Darbar Gurdwara Sahib and the Afghan Comm as a whole were being portrayed to the wider sangat. The purpose of the mtg from the Sangat side was to explain in full detail (to produce all relevant proofs) exactly what had been uncovered and raised to the Sangat worldwide. Also to answer any questions raised by anyone openly without fear. With Maharajs beant kirpa the result of the mtg was that once all details and proofs were shared openly every single person (there were both men and women present) agreed wholeheardly that a gross beadbi of Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib had taken place. With Gods Grace sangat from the Afghan Comm gave reassurance to the wider sangat that the real culprits would be singled out and sternly reprimanded by the members of their own comm. The sangat were informed that a statement would be issued asap to the worldwide sangat reiterating the points and resolved in the mtg. At a time when certain members of OUR own media had gone a little too quiet Guru jee reminds us that the real power is in the Saadsangat. Taranpreet Singh was travelling last night im sure he will update us on any new developments. Any mistakes in writing pls accept my apologies.

• Like 1

Gurfateh Sangat Jee, Thanks You SHRIWAHEGURU JEE for the update.Here is the Press Release from Afghan Community. As a result (almost 2 weeks later), the committee of Gurudwara Guru Nanak Darbar would like to hold a meeting with all of us.

Sangat Jee, please raise any questions, concerns, suggestions which you may have with regards to recent events, so that we can discuss with the committee. Your views will be valued, on behalf of the Panth. Bhul Chuck Maaf.

post-39830-0-18079700-1379584597_thumb.j

• Like 1