Why Be In A Relationship?

Only five

Missing that special someone in your life!!!!! Well, don't look no further, the cult of 3HO has solved your problem. Pull out your magic carpet from under your bed. Don't forget your purity white garb.......and the most important objects......stone idols!!!!!!

I actually took the liberty to try this and guess what I found that special someone. I felt so green and relaxed inside. There was a faint voice in the background telling me puff, puff pass, puff, puff, pass, but my relationship is special, I don't share this joyful joint union with any hippie or Nihang.

If anyone is missing thumbs we can provide you with a medicine that will RE-GROW YOUR THUMBS tooooooo (Special Mushrooms!!!!!!!!). Now sit back relax and make sure you got that thumb jammed between your eyebrows............and repeat that special someone's name out loud.

http://yogamint.com/video/why-be-in-a-relationship

I actually feel sorry for the man in the video as he is being misled, but he has sincerity in him. He does got that funny accent......lol.........

I'll apologize as I am not mocking the man in the video, but the one's that manipulated him into this backwards false practices.

Yeah I got you bro. That's a common thing that the whole 3HO community has, most of the people there are genuinely spiritually thirsty. Only way to steer them into the right direction is not to alienate them and to actively inspire them to follow GurSikhi. What I've noticed is whenever someone starts out by criticizing, it polarizes the said individual(s).

Slippery slope and I have no idea where to begin.

Watch Kumare.

Sri kumare.

Please respect the fake guru.I use the blue light technique everyday(no I don't).

The movie was good because it show how the fake gurus were manipulating the people.There was one fake guru who manipulated young women to sleep with him.