Communal Riots Break Out In North India

lsingh

Google it. You love defending Muslims while they do it everywhere, believe me. Even in our Punjab they have started it. You sound like those who disbelieved Sikhs accusing Sullay of grooming for decades because 'only Sikhs' were saying it. Recently its all been exposed.

Here Hindu and Christian organisations are both claiming it.

http://hinduvidhidnya.blogspot.be/2012/09/kerala-high-court-order-on-love-jihad.html

http://www.ummid.com/news/December/10.12.2009/love_jihad_exists_says_kerala_hc.htm

Kochi: The flip-flop on inter-caste marriages in Kerala that a section in the media terms as 'Love Jihad' or 'Forceful Conversion' took a new turn when Kerala High Court said it found traces of such acts.

Observing that there are indications of "forceful" religious conversions under the guise of "love" in Kerala, the state high court today suggested the government to consider enacting a law to prohibit such "deceptive" acts.

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/beware-of-love-jihad-keralas-christian-council-warns-its-flock/20120720.htm

The Christian community in Kerala has expressed its concern about 'love jihad' which, according to the Global Council of Indian Christians, has 'victimised' 2,868 women so far.

http://in.christiantoday.com/articles/church-warns-of-love-jihad-in-kerala/4623.htm

After evidences that an Islamic religious conversion racket termed ‘Love Jihad’ lured innocent girls in Kerala, the Church has issued warnings urging parents and students to be cautious as well as conscientious on such campaigns.

The campaign allegedly carried out by Islamic radical outfits in campuses in the southern state, vies to entrap naive girls by luring them into marriage and later converting them to Islam in the pretext of love.

What now GPS?

What some ghetto muslim did to a girl is wrong. And we condemn the perpetrator and those who defended them.

That does not make all hindus especially right wing Hindus saints. A sikh should not hate any community.A sikh should

speak against injustice and uphold human rights.

Some ghetto Muslim? Comeon you are ignoring the problem, Muslims do it everywhere to other communities once they form a certain percentage. 3000 Christian girls is not 'one ghetto Muslim' doing it, GPS. Thousands of Sikhs girls in UK, 30 cases being reviewed by Bhai Mohan Singh just this month is no coincidence.

I couldn't care less for Hindus, just saying they suffering from the suleh too (as are all minorities, even Buddhists in Ladakh who form 50-50 complained of this). Sikh kids in Pakistan get converted (you won't find it in google, I could give you Paki Sikh sources for that) & Sikhs are paying Jizya tax in FATA area. Stop loving and defending these people. People here prefer to argue with fellow Sikhs rather than blame Suleh (that too for crimes they do, for which enough evidence exists).

http://indiawires.com/25917/news/national/series-of-rapes-behind-muzaffarnagar-riots/

Why is it that all the sexual related crimes in Muzaffarnagar have been carried out by Muslim men?

Here is a list of such incidents reported.

• Dec 21 2012: Muzaffarnagar panchayat offers rape victim Rs 1.5 lakh to keep quiet
  • Dec 24 2012: Minor girl gang-raped by three youths in Muzaffarnagar
  • Dec 29, 2012: Girl, school teacher sexually assaulted
  • Dec 30, 2012: Two women injured in acid attack in Muzaffarnagar
  • Feb 18, 2013: Woman gang-raped by four men, filmed in Muzaffarnagar
  • Apr 3, 2013 Acid attack on three teachers, student in Muzaffarnagar in UP
  • June 03, 2013: Minor girl raped Muzaffarnagar
  • July 8, 2013: Man shot dead for demanding arrest of gangrape accused
  • July 29 2013: Woman forcibly married and gang-raped as ‘honour’ punishment after her brother eloped with village girl
  • Aug 24, 2013: Class IX student raped by youth in Muzaffarnagar
  • Aug 23 2012: Schoolgirl gangraped by 5 youths in Muzaffarnagar
  • Aug 30, 2013: Muslim cleric arrested for abducting 11-year-old girl

According to 2001 census, Muslims form 38% of Muzaffarnagars population but committed 100% of the sexual offenses.

The pattern of Muslim immigration and subversion of the local populace is inspired by Muhammad running to Medina for protection but cleverly conquering it. The sexual abuse is also part of his life and followed by Muslims as a part of Sunnah. Muhammad used clever ploys to fool people, uttering the Satanic verses when with the pagans, then saying it was the satan. Whenever he wanted to save his backside he had some 'miraculous revelation' relevant for that time. He did not wait 3 months before copulating with the Jewish widow whose father and husband he killed (earlier that day). He had sexual contacts with Aisha during her menses (forbidden in Quran).

Lastly, I don't want to comment on Muhammad...As a sikh, I would rather care about Sikh gurus than spewing hatred for the religious figures of others...

As a sikh

Okay. Let me just declare my love for Taqiyyah in a totally politically correct manner.

I LOVE TAQIYYAH;

I LOVE TAQIYYAH;

I LOVE TAQIYYAH.

(ummm.. and tequila)

THANK YOU :biggrin2:

That equates them with Indian attitude towards Sikhs!

One of my friends says its 40%, in fact, its become such a joke among us that each time we have to talk about Muslims or Islam, we use "forty percent" to refer to it, LOL.

It was General Shabeg Singh who trained the 'Mukthi Bhani' Bangladheshi guerrilla fighters in the Bangladheshi war and General Arora who lead the Indian forces into Dhaka. So Bangladheshi should be grateful to the Sikhs in particular. However the Indians have no love for the Sikhs either having defended them so many times.

On another point there are far greater number of Sikh girls getting married to Hindus as the 70% of Punjab youth are on drugs and unable to get jobs due to the Politician/Police nexus. Overall there has been a massive negative impact on Punjabi youth due to the Bollywood culture and drug/alcohol fuelled Bhangra scene

It was General Shabeg Singh who trained the 'Mukthi Bhani' Bangladheshi guerrilla fighters in the Bangladheshi war and General Arora who lead the Indian forces into Dhaka. So Bangladheshi should be grateful to the Sikhs in particular. However the Indians have no love for the Sikhs either having defended them so many times.

On another point there are far greater number of Sikh girls getting married to Hindus as the 70% of Punjab youth are on drugs and unable to get jobs due to the Politician/Police nexus. Overall there has been a massive negative impact on Punjabi youth due to the Bollywood culture and drug/alcohol fuelled Bhangra scene

Muslims are trouble maker no doubt about it but why we are silent on grooming of sikh girls by Hindus ?

Muslims are trouble maker no doubt about it but why we are silent on grooming of sikh girls by Hindus ?

I think that's just called 'dating', surely? A Sikh girl going out with a non-Sikh can't be thrown into the 'grooming' bracket everytime. Unless there's a definite plan on the part of Hindus to deliberately target Sikh girls.

Many parents have stopped sending their girls out to universities in other parts of India as Hindu boys used to 'groom' them. I heard that as 50 % of them used to elope and not come back to the Punjab.