Pakistanis Claiming Their Ancestors Were Sikh.. Need The Truth

mrggg123

The three khans (aamir, salman and shahrukh) are hated by the mullahs. Salman was declared non-muslim a couple of years back for having hindu religious festivals at his home like every year, and saying that he was hindu and muslim. Shahrukh was the object of much hatred because he put the koran at the feet of a statue of durga in one of his documentaries, and because he got married in a hindu way to his wife.

Both just shrugged it of and continued...

The three khans (aamir, salman and shahrukh) are hated by the mullahs. Salman was declared non-muslim a couple of years back for having hindu religious festivals at his home like every year, and saying that he was hindu and muslim. Shahrukh was the object of much hatred because he put the koran at the feet of a statue of durga in one of his documentaries, and because he got married in a hindu way to his wife.

Both just shrugged it of and continued...

thanks for the replies clearing it up now lol.

and fair do's to the three khans they have respect for their wives and other beliefs I don't usually say it but fair play to them again

Ive spoken to a few Pakistanis who claim their ancestors converted from Sikhism, ie their great great grandfather etc... I always thought it was Hindus who converted to islam as a few hundred years ago Sikhi was so strong I wouldn't have thought it would be possible to break a Sikhs faith espc during the Sikh empire etc to islam.

Also (although off topic) do you think a civil war is inventible in the Uk between Pakistanis and everyone else? Do think its a muslim problem in Britain or a Pakistani Islamic problem because I know other muslims who behave much belter than Pakistanis in the Uk, Also compare Pakistanis in America and Canada with Uk they worse than Sikhs there.

I believe after the fall of Khalsa raj the Sikh population dropped. And 'sardars' did convert to Hinduism and Islam for monetary gain, and to gain favour in the new raj. Also, some sikhs that stayed after partition might have converted as well. So to say sikhs did not convert in our history is probably more romantic then anything.

And 'sardars' did convert to Hinduism and Islam for monetary gain, and to gain favour in the new raj.

So what exactly was the monetary gain that Sikhs would get from converting to Islam under the rule of the British? What political favour would the British bestow on Hindus and Muslims but not Sikhs?

Sorry but your above statement makes no sense what so ever.

I believe after the fall of Khalsa raj the Sikh population dropped. And 'sardars' did convert to Hinduism and Islam for monetary gain, and to gain favour in the new raj. Also, some sikhs that stayed after partition might have converted as well. So to say sikhs did not convert in our history is probably more romantic then anything.

Makes absolutely no sense. In fact, British favored Sikhs over muslims and Hindus after 1857.

So what exactly was the monetary gain that Sikhs would get from converting to Islam under the rule of the British? What political favour would the British bestow on Hindus and Muslims but not Sikhs?

Sorry but your above statement makes no sense what so ever.

lol true. It seems some people now days have just stopped putting the effort to think before writing something that ends up making no sense.

I was discussing this subject with a senior pshycologist, and his opinion was probably the Muslims who propagating this want to come back to Sikhism today/tomorrow or next generation they will be Sikhs, so we have to be open and accept them with open arms ...

Why is this wave being created by themselves - so as to ease them converting to Sikhism.

• 3 months later...

Actually iran and afghans including pathans and south asian muslims of pakistan sri lanka and bagledesh india ancestory were converted to islam by the sword

South indian muslims converted by choice thousand years before when arab mcerchant came to south india

Pakistani pathan kashmire bolochi sindhi punjabi n the rest come from ancestors who were raped into islam or brought in by the sword

To say pathans are true islamic warriors is a lie they have bin conquered by arabs and genghis khan who was a non muslim raped khan into the muslim pathans

Mughals conquered n ruled over pathans including persians

And to say pathans destroyed empires is a lie

British won the first war but made the mistake of cutting the british indian army down to 4200 soldiers to control afghanistan to save money

4200 soldiers and 16000 wives and children were promised they could return to india safely but instead were surrounded and attacked by pathans

This was no great victory for pathans

Second afghan british war the british set up imperial rule in afghanistan

Third war afghans attacked to free themselves in 1919 after british india army was tired from world war 1 but the afghans were defeated again but given their right to self govern when russia was no longer threat to india

The americans an west have won every battle against the pathan taliban the only reason for american defeat is they can't afford to still try winning the hearts of the pathan ppl buy building them schools they are at war with an ideology and most afghans are illiterate an havnt evolved from the 12th century so have nothing to lose and don't see the benefits of having schools and litteracy

Bihar did rule afghanistan an parts iran but that was when they had a culture that supported knowledge for all progress an a warrior spirit with a strong economy an advanced military