Pakistanis Claiming Their Ancestors Were Sikh.. Need The Truth

mrggg123

Actually iran and afghans including pathans and south asian muslims of pakistan sri lanka and bagledesh india ancestory were converted to islam by the sword

South indian muslims converted by choice thousand years before when arab mcerchant came to south india

Pakistani pathan kashmire bolochi sindhi punjabi n the rest come from ancestors who were raped into islam or brought in by the sword

To say pathans are true islamic warriors is a lie they have bin conquered by arabs and genghis khan who was a non muslim raped khan into the muslim pathans

Mughals conquered n ruled over pathans including persians

And to say pathans destroyed empires is a lie

British won the first war but made the mistake of cutting the british indian army down to 4200 soldiers to control afghanistan to save money

4200 soldiers and 16000 wives and children were promised they could return to india safely but instead were surrounded and attacked by pathans

This was no great victory for pathans

Second afghan british war the british set up imperial rule in afghanistan

Third war afghans attacked to free themselves in 1919 after british india army was tired from world war 1 but the afghans were defeated again but given their right to self govern when russia was no longer threat to india

The americans an west have won every battle against the pathan taliban the only reason for american defeat is they can't afford to still try winning the hearts of the pathan ppl buy building them schools they are at war with an ideology and most afghans are illiterate an havnt evolved from the 12th century so have nothing to lose and don't see the benefits of having schools and litteracy

Bihar did rule afghanistan an parts iran but that was when they had a culture that supported knowledge for all progress an a warrior spirit with a strong economy an advanced mili

One of my Croatian friends started as a a student of Vedic Dharm. Spent 8 years in RIshikesh Dhera Dun and parts of UP. he had interaction with lots of Bihari Aghori Sadhus..

It would be nice to see what East and South India is like. Looks colourful in the pics.

I believe after the fall of Khalsa raj the Sikh population dropped. And 'sardars' did convert to Hinduism and Islam for monetary gain, and to gain favour in the new raj. Also, some sikhs that stayed after partition might have converted as well. So to say sikhs did not convert in our history is probably more romantic then anything.

During the Sikh rule, it paid to be a Sikh, and many hindu families began the practice of raising their first son as a sikh, but when sikh rule fell there was no need for them to do this, and it was these people that turned back to faith they never really left in the first instance.

His ancestors were most likely converted by the sworD

Pakis ancestors were either converted by the sword from hinduism or converted by the sword from sikhisn 1947

End of the day all these pakis ancestors were either converted by sword or raped into islam

dunno but hes been cosher with me for like 5 years. I aint bothered if someone was a hindu before.. or Christian before and turned into a Hindu. Its what the person is now, and how their conduct is with me.

If their cool im cool. If its a pee take, dont waste time.. No point being bhenji paaji in a world full a stereotypes.

Dhulla bhatti was a rajput Muslim and did some noble deeds for hindu women. He fought the moghul empire too hanaa

• 1 year later...

ok thanks for the videos. Also my friend is from Islamabad he says hes a raja 'rajput' and that his great great grandfather converted or something :s don't understand how someone would have converted during that time...

My friend who is a Warraich from Pakistan is also very intrigued by that. Their family tree says they converted around 300-330 years ago. Probably during Aurangzeb's reign (he was known to convert many non Muslims)

Most muslims Ive talked to aren't bothered if their ancestors were forced or not.