Eating Jhoot Of Spouse?

Guest amritabhilakee

Provided explanation above , if you dont want to accept it , its your issue.

breaking your amrit is not bull <banned word filter activated> , it is one of the kureiths (eating from non amritdhari's plate)

as for your second point , my mother isnt amritdhari , and she well knows the rehat and keeps sucham

and its kind of stupidity in India to think that you want another person to eat from same plate you are eating. no one asks any one to do that here

Hardly an explanation its more you just bleating off random stuff that doesnt actually make sense youve shown no though process no logic not even a modicum of rationality.

Taking amrit isnt like the christian version of baptism it becomes a part of you and hence to break your amrit is a huge thing now completed by any of the 4 bujjar kurehits not just stuff you make up and try and pass off as fact! please tell me where and why eating from a non amritdharis plate would break your amrit in your own words?

well my mother is how would you feel if we refused to eat in your house, im not sure how much bhagti your mother has done, maybe i should also check that her standards meet mine i mean we need to eat from sarbloh dishes and prepared while singing shabads etc sometimes i wish people would think before they type singh

Hope you can learn from the above post from amansingh too, sometimes its worth putting yourself in someone elses shoes before you bleat on and try and scare people into thinking they have broken their amrit.

Hardly an explanation its more you just bleating off random stuff that doesnt actually make sense youve shown no though process no logic not even a modicum of rationality.

Taking amrit isnt like the christian version of baptism it becomes a part of you and hence to break your amrit is a huge thing now completed by any of the 4 bujjar kurehits not just stuff you make up and try and pass off as fact! please tell me where and why eating from a non amritdharis plate would break your amrit in your own words?

well my mother is how would you feel if we refused to eat in your house, im not sure how much bhagti your mother has done, maybe i should also check that her standards meet mine i mean we need to eat from sarbloh dishes and prepared while singing shabads etc sometimes i wish people would think before they type singh

Hope you can learn from the above post from amansingh too, sometimes its worth putting yourself in someone elses shoes before you bleat on and try and scare people into thinking they have broken their amrit.

what seems ill logical to you , are simply logical to everyone else

countless sants/bhramgiani's have taken birth and never questioned eating Jhoot

you both must be higher level of bhramgiani's

i got no other thing to say to people who wont take panj pyaare's hukam as Guru's hukam

Eating Jhoot is litterally a bujjar kureith -- simple if you cannot follow rehat your issue

my mother is quite understandable and everyone at home - countless nihangs /sadhu's ate at our home , but if you tell her anything she will understand without thinking too much and will not force you to eat

i dont need to learn from people who cannot follow rehat and cannot take guru's hukam

good luck in your jhoot eating days

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but it's funny how Amritdharis who at one side, because they have taken amrit, among other things, have promised to treat all humans the same way. At the other side they think it is okay to share food with one group of people and not another.
You don't take amrit and then become a good person. You become a good person and then take amrit. It's a journey of development. The concept of jhoota food has most likely been borrowed from the brahmins. It is a Hindu concept and has (unfortunately) seeped into Sikhi like so many other Hindu concepts.
The concept of jhooth goes against the basic principles of langar. Langar represents togetherness and equality. Jhoot is egotistical. There is no way it can fit in with Sikhi ideals as it means you are separating yourself from those around you.
What about milk? It is from cow udders. Is that not jhoot? What about honey? It is regurgitated by bees (it means it has been vomitted out by them), is that not jhoot? There are coffee beans that are extracted from animal feces, I have seen Amritdharis drink coffee before, is that not jhoot?
Shri Hazur Sahib does not allow women to do seva. Despite the fact that Sikh women have led armies into battle and Guru Amardas Ji gave women control of 52 out of the 146 Piris he established. At Harmandir Sahib, they can't do Kirtan because of their menstrual cycles, this despite the fact that our Gurus shattered the myth that women are dirty or any less capable of realizing God than men, after Guru Nanak reminded the world that kings may be powerful, but they are still born to women. Sad that the followers of Guru Nanak by and large ignore his message today.

countless sants/bhramgiani's have taken birth and never questioned eating Jhoot

you both must be higher level of bhramgiani's

Personally, I do not care for the opinions of any sants or bhramgianis. More often than not, they are parasites to the panth that do far more harm than good. These blood-sucking sants/bhramgiani's think they know better than our Gurus?

The bottom line is this: despite anything the Panj Pyare, Akal Takht or anyone else may say, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is without contention the highest authority in the Sikh religion. "Sabh Sikhan ko hukam hai Guru manyo Granth." This idea of "jhoot", that one group of religious people is cleaner than another goes against everything taught to us in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, our ONLY Guru, our eternal guide. So unless there is a scientific reason backed up by tangible evidence that Amritdharis are cleaner than non-Amritdharis, I am not buying it. I don't know why you brought sants/bhramgianis up anyways, all of our Gurus warned us to be wary of them, that we shouldn't follow them blindly, or do anything they say without a good reason. I follow no sant and no bhramgiani, nor do I care about what they have to say. I only follow Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, which has the same message, the same light of the 10 Nanaks that came before it. Where does your loyalty lie? With sants/bhramgianis, or with Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj?

EDIT: Before someone decides to blow that last bit out of proportion, I want to make it clear that I respect both Akal Takht and the Panj Pyare, both entities were established for a reason and do have power within the faith, but they ARE NOT more important than Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, nor do they have greater authority than Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji within Sikhi. Anything Akal Takht or the Panj Pyare says needs to be put to the test against Gurbani, neither one has the right to issue hukams that go against the teachings of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in any way, shape or form.

Savinderpal when you have read the above post please re read it to make sure you understand, very eloquently put.

by literally a bujjar kurehit do you mean it is not a bujjar kurehit if it was then it would be one of the 4 bujjar kurehit (halal meat, hair,adultery, intoxicants) again your misreprenting sikhism whereas we are asking questions you deem yourself able to give answers and factuals ones THAT ARE WRONG (please listen to the story of Ram Rai)

maybe thats the problem not enough independent thinking, i truly hope you do change your views because remember as amritdharis we are the dust at the feet of saints, we are not cleaner or better than anyone else and espousing that type of nonsense is exactly the parchar we wont to move away from!

amansingh said Personally, I do not care for the opinions of any sants or bhramgianis. More often than not, they are parasites to the panth that do far more harm than good. These blood-sucking sants/bhramgiani's think they know better than our Gurus?

Kullykhalsa,

You surprise me that you ticked like this comment in the above post, nindiya of mahapurkhs, i am surprised bro !

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but it's funny how Amritdharis who at one side, because they have taken amrit, among other things, have promised to treat all humans the same way. At the other side they think it is okay to share food with one group of people and not another.
You don't take amrit and then become a good person. You become a good person and then take amrit. It's a journey of development. The concept of jhoota food has most likely been borrowed from the brahmins. It is a Hindu concept and has (unfortunately) seeped into Sikhi like so many other Hindu concepts.
The concept of jhooth goes against the basic principles of langar. Langar represents togetherness and equality. Jhoot is egotistical. There is no way it can fit in with Sikhi ideals as it means you are separating yourself from those around you.
What about milk? It is from cow udders. Is that not jhoot? What about honey? It is regurgitated by bees (it means it has been vomitted out by them), is that not jhoot? There are coffee beans that are extracted from animal feces, I have seen Amritdharis drink coffee before, is that not jhoot?
Shri Hazur Sahib does not allow women to do seva. Despite the fact that Sikh women have led armies into battle and Guru Amardas Ji gave women control of 52 out of the 146 Piris he established. At Harmandir Sahib, they can't do Kirtan because of their menstrual cycles, this despite the fact that our Gurus shattered the myth that women are dirty or any less capable of realizing God than men, after Guru Nanak reminded the world that kings may be powerful, but they are still born to women. Sad that the followers of Guru Nanak by and large ignore his message today.

Personally, I do not care for the opinions of any sants or bhramgianis. More often than not, they are parasites to the panth that do far more harm than good. These blood-sucking sants/bhramgiani's think they know better than our Gurus?

The bottom line is this: despite anything the Panj Pyare, Akal Takht or anyone else may say, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is without contention the highest authority in the Sikh religion. "Sabh Sikhan ko hukam hai Guru manyo Granth." This idea of "jhoot", that one group of religious people is cleaner than another goes against everything taught to us in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, our ONLY Guru, our eternal guide. So unless there is a scientific reason backed up by tangible evidence that Amritdharis are cleaner than non-Amritdharis, I am not buying it. I don't know why you brought sants/bhramgianis up anyways, all of our Gurus warned us to be wary of them, that we shouldn't follow them blindly, or do anything they say without a good reason. I follow no sant and no bhramgiani, nor do I care about what they have to say. I only follow Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, which has the same message, the same light of the 10 Nanaks that came before it. Where does your loyalty lie? With sants/bhramgianis, or with Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj?

EDIT: Before someone decides to blow that last bit out of proportion, I want to make it clear that I respect both Akal Takht and the Panj Pyare, both entities were established for a reason and do have power within the faith, but they ARE NOT more important than Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, nor do they have greater authority than Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji within Sikhi. Anything Akal Takht or the Panj Pyare says needs to be put to the test against Gurbani, neither one has the right to issue hukams that go against the teachings of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in any way, shape or form.

:no: Savinderpal stop arguing / wasting you time with a nindak of sants, boycott this person and his views, by his comment above he has destroyed his own respect here.

amansingh said Personally, I do not care for the opinions of any sants or bhramgianis. More often than not, they are parasites to the panth that do far more harm than good. These blood-sucking sants/bhramgiani's think they know better than our Gurus?

Kullykhalsa,

You surprise me that you ticked like this comment in the above post, nindiya of mahapurkhs, i am surprised bro!

I think what amansingh was trying to get at was the fact so many people follow sants/brahmgianis etc when more often then not they are not what the claim to be. Now i am not saying that there are no sants or Bhramgianis but what aman refers to is that we do not need these people as we have the ultimate guide in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. For example i know a lot of people who follow sants and dera's etc and these people would say the same as you no point saving people who do nindiya of mahapurakhs, we need to learn for ourselves and start becoming real sikhs (leaders, brave, courageous not sheep). Now i dont think Aman was doing nindiya of mahapurakhs in fact what he was doing was opening your eyes to the fact that for every Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji there are another 4/5 con artists.

I think what amansingh was trying to get at was the fact so many people follow sants/brahmgianis etc when more often then not they are not what the claim to be. Now i am not saying that there are no sants or Bhramgianis but what aman refers to is that we do not need these people as we have the ultimate guide in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. For example i know a lot of people who follow sants and dera's etc and these people would say the same as you no point saving people who do nindiya of mahapurakhs, we need to learn for ourselves and start becoming real sikhs (leaders, brave, courageous not sheep). Now i dont think Aman was doing nindiya of mahapurakhs in fact what he was doing was opening your eyes to the fact that for every Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji there are another 4/5 con artists.

Yes but he used the term any and said nothing about con artists, as for opening my eyes or any other persons could have put it better, nindiya is nindiya and when the term any is used it includes sant baba thakur singh ji etc.

I for one dont know this newbie but his comment is bang out of order!

He even said brahmgyanis WOW :no: !!!

How can a bahmgyani be a con artists the two can never add up ??

He never says fakes he says any meaning all, he can twist or change it but he has screwed up!

I for one have boycotted this foolish nindak boy until / if he apologises for his comments otherwise nindak can and will go to hell

"Personally, I do not care for the opinions of any sants or bhramgianis. More often than not, they are parasites to the panth that do far more harm than good. These blood-sucking sants/bhramgiani's think they know better than our Gurus?"

Did you miss the bold part? I'm not saying they are all bad, but in my experiences, most are only out to take advantage of uneducated gullible people who don't know any better.

And I am not apologizing for anything, because as far as sants/bhramgianis are concerned, there are 2 types:

a) Those who live/preach in line with the teachings of Gurbani, in which case they have my respect, but instead of seeking their opinion, I would rather go to the source (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji) for advice and knowledge.

b) Those who DO NOT live/preach in line with the teachings of Gurbani, in which case they DO NOT have my respect, and instead of seeking their opinion, I would rather go to the source (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji) for advice and knowledge.

Nowhere in my post did I say that they are all bad or all good for nothing. I do not follow brahmgianis, the honest ones have my respect, but at the end of the day, I only follow Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.