Eating Jhoot Of Spouse?

Guest amritabhilakee

that is what i mentioned above

sucham in mann and outter body both

At body Sure at certain stage as long as one knows with bibek Buddhi when to apply not to apply and does not take it to extreme lengths otherwise if caution is not paid in the mindset it can turn into fookat karam or an hindrance. In advance stages there is no perception of mind and or body both cease to exist.

everything is defined in puratan rehatnama's just go by it and everyone will be fine.

Puratan rehitnamas are circumstantial due to those times (cannot be applied blindly 100% in all circumstances) and we have many different rehats different dietary/different life style understandably so (there are many different rehitnamas for different orders nirmale-sudharan maryada, sevapanthis, udasi, nihangs - rajo/tamo/satoguni life style within khalsa) but ultimately gurbani is atal and its not circumstantial in that sense. I would follow rehitnamas as long as natural perception its not in clash course with gurbani as soon as my natural perception feel its in clash course and let gurbani takes precedence over it..!!!

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Choraan jaaran randiaan kutiarniaan deebarn vaedeena ki dosti vaedeena kaa khaan. Sifti saar naa jaarnani sadaa vasai Shaitan.

Please refer to teekae in Punjabi to its meaning. It is from Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib JI. With emphasis on vaedeena ka khaan.

Ang 790.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Choraan jaaran randiaan kutiarniaan deebarn vaedeena ki dosti vaedeena kaa khaan. Sifti saar naa jaarnani sadaa vasai Shaitan.

Please refer to teekae in Punjabi to its meaning. It is from Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib JI. With emphasis on vaedeena ka khaan.

Ang 790.

There are tarna types of bachan in gurbani to instill fear in begineer to avoid going to bad sangat. Hence, this bachan but as one goes through different stages in sikh spirituality one perceives naturally bachan of oneness to get rid of dualism and ego such as - hum nahi change bura Na koi, Bisar gayi sab tat praie, Sab gobind hai sabh gobind hai... If one is holding on to gurbani bachan you quoting and wrap their head around it one never will be able to reconcile them with gurbani bachan of oneness, humbleness to get rid of duality/ego as gurbani bachan you quoted are meant as tarna as mother scolds her child, meant for beginners, to instill fear for beginners to avoid certain sangat.. In advance stages in sikh spirituality regardless one is more de-attached from worldly love perception as they are attached to ikongkar oneness so their actions are involuntarily as they are nirlaip with sabh gobind hai sabh gobind hai perception, ek dristh which naturally see with one vision paap and paun same.. There is time to move on. At the end, Our road to salvation also goes through sinners one so much despises and demonise that one has to naturally feel vahiguroo jot in them not just intellectually and the whole natural mindset perception changes through bhagti shabad surat abhyaas, self enquiry of self, gyan perceiving oneness (ikongkar) sab da Parkash roop everywhere - ek jot, ek dristh (one vision/one perception) as gurbani talks about over and over again.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Gurbani is Atal, but then you can choose to ignore it because you have moved on from the more "basic" Gurbani to more "advanced" Gurbani...I don't suscribe to that interpretation.

Sorry, with savinderpalsingh, bachan of Punj Pyare are also Atal and Gurbani is Atal - a Sikh does not choose to ignore. If Gurbani is Agaadh Bodh, then it cannot be outdated and ignored because you have somehow become too advanced in spirituality. While I understand that there are different stages of spirituality, it does not mean that basics (i.e. Rehat given by the Punj Pyare, Gurbani for "beginners") are abandoned.

Sorry, if Guru Gobind Singh Ji can get tankah from the Punj Pyare for bowing his teer to a samadh, I ain't risking it. Guru Sahib did not utter that the Rehat was dear to him, not the Sikh without reason. Sikhi being sharper than a sword's edge and thinner than a hair implies that there is a very straight and narrow path to follow.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Gurbani is Atal, but then you can choose to ignore it because you have moved on from the more "basic" Gurbani to more "advanced" Gurbani...I don't suscribe to that interpretation.

Sorry, with savinderpalsingh, bachan of Punj Pyare are also Atal and Gurbani is Atal - a Sikh does not choose to ignore. If Gurbani is Agaadh Bodh, then it cannot be outdated and ignored because you have somehow become too advanced in spirituality. While I understand that there are different stages of spirituality, it does not mean that basics (i.e. Rehat given by the Punj Pyare, Gurbani for "beginners") are abandoned.

Sorry, if Guru Gobind Singh Ji can get tankah from the Punj Pyare for bowing his teer to a samadh, I ain't risking it. Guru Sahib did not utter that the Rehat was dear to him, not the Sikh without reason. Sikhi being sharper than a sword's edge and thinner than a hair implies that there is a very straight and narrow path to follow.

WaheguruJiKaKhalsa!!WaheguruJiKiFateh!!

thats what i have said in previous posts lol

panj pyaare da bachan atttall

rehat is important :)

Who said anything being outdated or ignored?
Gurbani in its totality, gurbani updesh applies to everyone at various different level of consciouness as its giving various beautiful updesh to various different levels of concsiouness and because of that Gurbani is atal
For eg-
Gurbani supports meta reality based on one's perception/avastha. Here is an example from gurbani by bhagat kabir when bhagat kabir talks-
Kya Narak, Kya Surag Vichaara, Santan Doyoo Roade ||
Perception of hell or heaven does not exist in saint's consciousness, so to them why even vichar about it among themselves? Both are rejected. Now that does not mean hell or heaven literally don't exist , it very much exist but on separate meta reality level/ human consciousness level not in saint's perception or consciousness.
Anyway, its been long thread..i will let readers decide for themselves.
Enjoy.!!