Punjabi Mix Marriage

Big_Tera

Sorry but the so called "Aryan invasion" is a myth. Indians do indeed have some genetic diversity but that wasn't from invaders. The caste system in India has lasted thousands of years and it pretty much means that Indians are the most racially undiluted people on Earth.

I know that the AIT did not happen. It is the invention and imagination of European historians. But other significant invasions from the north west did occur. The Sythians, Greeks, Huns, Persians, Turkics, Afghans have all invaded Punjab for the last thousands of years, that is until the Sikhs put a stop to it. You think all those invasions that have happened for thousands of years did not leave a huge impact on our gene pool? just look at the Indians who belong to Punjab/J&k/Himachal/Haryana and compare them with Indians in UP/Bihar/Bengal or down south to Tamil Nadu/Kerala and see the difference.

People of Punjab(and other neighboring states) are a result of these invasions.

Rather than refute my point about Brazil you took the moral high ground with no proof of your own. Sorry, but the truth hurts. If you love race-mixed losers so much then go enjoy the dangers of Brazil. I don't care how "offensive" my views may seem. All I care about is the truth.

Brazil is the rising star of South America and part of BRIC nations. They are one of the fastest growing economies of the world. Sure they are still poor, but it is just a matter of time and within our own lifetime they will become a 1st world nation.

Crime has nothing to do with race. You think the Italian or Russian Mafia are all mixed race people? or all Arabs are terrorists? or all pedophiles are old white men? and all Punjabis are Sharaab drinkers? this type of thinking is called generalizing.

So this guy is saying India is better than Brazil. Are you talking about the same India that has killed thousands of innocents Sikhs and rewarded the perpetrators? I will take mix raced Brazil any day over corrupt India, where human life doesn’t mean anything.

The reason why people from Punjab/Kashmir/Himachal/Haryana look different to UP/Bihar and Southern States people is because we are further North.

The closer you get to the equator the darker people get.

It's the same reason why a Swedish person is lighter than an Italian. And why a Saudi is darker than someone from Syria.

Nothing to do with invasions.

Theres alot of discussion on sikhs marrying hindus and muslims. But what about the growing and worrying trend of sikhs marrying white. I recently knew of a sikh woman who is married to a white man through my work place. I was stunned to when she introduced a bald white guy as her husband.

I think we are in a crisis. Will there be any sikhs left to marry with all the sikhs marrying out of religion/race ect.

We can only try and live as good Sikhs ourselves. How can can we try and be sikhs when so many leave our religion amd set bad ecamples for future sikhs.

Hey man Please Be confident ..Why are you losing your confidence.??? Our Sikh girls Can have their own faults but I don't think so you need to care ?? If they are unlucky You cannot make them lucky and If they are unlucky you don't need to be unlucky by losing Sikhi..Just take care of yourself and Be a confident sikh and Be a True Sardar..Because Sardars Always end up with Really great Girls whether These Girls are from the same community or not .It does not matter at all.. You know because Precious jewelry is bought only by some Real and Experienced buyer:D

My mum was Hindu But married a Sardar... "Jinnu is panth di baksh huni unne chal ke khud a jana" Te jinnu nai " Une khud apne per utte kulhardhi mar leni"...Thus ,sikhi purifies itself

The Thing I just feel There Are millions of Women Who are pretty interested in Sikhi and Sikh Guys but most of them are non sikh girls.

But We are so desperate of our Culture rituals that our families and will not accept their daughters because social status is so dear to us..

THanks

The reason why people from Punjab/Kashmir/Himachal/Haryana look different to UP/Bihar and Southern States people is because we are further North.

The closer you get to the equator the darker people get.

It's the same reason why a Swedish person is lighter than an Italian. And why a Saudi is darker than someone from Syria.

Nothing to do with invasions.

This is not completely true. If you compare North Indians with South Indians, the features are generally different. This is mostly due to genetics rather than geographical position. There are many people in the South who are light-skinned, but their features are different.

This is not completely true. If you compare North Indians with South Indians, the features are generally different. This is mostly due to genetics rather than geographical position. There are many people in the South who are light-skinned, but their features are different.

The features of an Englishman are also different to that of a Spaniard or Italian.