Punjabi Mix Marriage

Big_Tera

• 2 weeks later...

Borat,

You state that you care about the truth regardless of how "offensive" your views may seem. Please speak the truth and advise as to what is the proper name of the pure race to which you belong. The question remains unanswered from October 6, 2013, despite you being active here since.

Sorry but the so called "Aryan invasion" is a myth. Indians do indeed have some genetic diversity but that wasn't from invaders. The caste system in India has lasted thousands of years and it pretty much means that Indians are the most racially undiluted people on Earth.

Rather than refute my point about Brazil you took the moral high ground with no proof of your own. Sorry, but the truth hurts. If you love race-mixed losers so much then go enjoy the dangers of Brazil. I don't care how "offensive" my views may seem. All I care about is the truth.

I dont know what pure race he is talking about.

I presume he means like

south asian - indian ect - brown

european - white

african - black

asian/chinese - yellow i think. hope that is not racist,.

then you get people who mary out of these.

ie a asian person marrying a white - will result in a mixed race

There is no such thing as 'pure race' we are all a historic mixture of genes that were passed on for various reasons - be they adapting to environment or partner selection of certain qualities they prefered. There is visual difference between a south Indian and a Kashmiri as there is a difference between a scandinavian and Spanish person or a Morroccan and south african. Its just plain simplistic to have ideas of 'purity'....possibly a sign of the person saying it has insecurities perhaps. Sikhs come in all colours shapes and sizes. The same with Punjabis.

Most sikhs by name i know do not practice religion, the cultural are becoming more chilled out..

Like most punjabis, we do not look typically Indian, easily mistaken for Middle eastern or latin. When you constantly get members of the opposite gender approaching you it can easily sway you unless you have a very strong upbringing, or some form of dharam that helps you control the urges.

Have you guys never seen a white or black person that has similar facial looks to someone you know from punjabi / indian/ asian, community?

I have seen this many times and all i can think is that (and it confirms to me) Vaheguru ji's jyot is in all of us .

We are all his sargun roop, so this race thing is an illusion (maya).

Big T. Let Borat answer the question. He claims mixed race are sub humans. That too on a Sikh forum! Let him respond as to his pure race.

If you wish to explain something you can elaborate on your initial example of a "white bald guy". Your comment isn't despicable in the way Borat's comment is. But Is it OK if it was a brown bald guy, eg. no dastar/dhari?

Did you get hung up on race as well when you were trying to communicate something different? The vast majority 95% of so-called 'Sikhs' are cowards who should hang their heads in shame as they don't have even a rudimentary understanding of the legacy of identity to which they stake a claim. They consider themselves modern, integrated and sophisticated. They are well to do slaves, nothing more.

I dont know what pure race he is talking about.

I presume he means like

south asian - indian ect - brown

european - white

african - black

asian/chinese - yellow i think. hope that is not racist,.

then you get people who mary out of these.

ie a asian person marrying a white - will result in a mixed race

Ive grown up in diff phases on the same area wher culture and race first divided communities. Whites Browns Blacks had distrust rivalry animousity that led to some unsolved murders rohit duggal rolan adams ricky reel etc.

When it reaches that stage, nature does something, starts undoing a few layers inside.

Then early 1990s you start getting white black brown italians all cotching out. Then the Indo Punjabi v Mirpuri kick offs. That dies down, then you get the hah veih meri biradri di vakhri nishani folk turn on each other inside their own communities. Finally families turn on each other. So it doesnt get much worse contrary to the Ardas Line of "Sarbat da bhalla" you read daily.

Sometimes we need to take a step back look at what Mahraj was saying. We may not be perfect sikhs, but we have some Golden rules. Sardar Kapur Singhs book Unique Man Khalsa states Karam Naash Dharam Nash Sharam Naash... Our civilisation matured quickly from conflict by the wisdom Of our Grand General.

let us now take the lead. If there are mixed marriages, understand the reason behind it, you cant undo years of a persons heart memories feeling like a black sheep of a family. What you can do is introduce parts of Sikhi, Ie Naam SImran, Shoes seva in gurdwara and paat. If girl guy dont wanna know, thats their business.

I grew up when Punjabi lads were the cream of mummys pride! daughter was pushed aside like she was a burden. What kurri would want to go through that all over again in marital chapter? Now we have to accept and take responsibility for damage done, and work on limitation and take the lead with little love that we can use.

• 2 years later...

Mixed marriages between Punjab and European can exist and be great marriages for me as a white male dating a Punjabi female honestly it comes down to love I can honestly say I love my girl and will always these relationships work but its old fashioned and things take awhile and there has to be mutual respect I personally am a big history buff so I learned alot about her culture from the past to the point she was like wow I didn't know that you have to be willing to learn I beg to learn the language and what are sighns of respect and disrespect it all helps it actually has gotten to where if someone would make a Indian joke I get totally offended because since she's a part of me I feel almost like its a part of me in a way ,as a white male trying to integrate into her family all I want is to be accepted and this I where I believe people do wrong I don't believe people should discriminate me based on my skin color it really Is bad at the beginning of our relationship at about 2years in she still had not told her parents but we had a plan we would tell them by the third year mark she said that way her parents would see it as a serious relationship and not just some kindergarten crush so at this point we were spread deeply in love but the fear of her parents finding out had almost broken us atlesst 4times but we stuck threw it we knew if we gave up this relationship we might as well as give up life there'd be nothing to look forward too remind you we were 21 at this Time and this is where you need patience because we still could hardly go in public together she was so scared that we literally couldn't go in stores together and for a young woman to be that scared just because her bf is a certain color I never thought that was right now I know alot of hate of these relationships comes from religion I personally believe in one god that's always around always seeing and observing now its not much different from what my girl had believed so I started the process of being Sikh I never had a name for my religion I never labeled my self as a Christian or a catholic honestly I didn't know the difference I believe in Jesus and I also believe in guru nanak I don't feel that either one try to steer me to evil I feel as if they both did the world amazing things by spreading the word of god from what I've read if this is true guru nanaks parents weren't Sikh because Sikh wasn't created yet so I feel coming from one religion to another one so similar was okay. So at this point with my religion being the same I saw no reason to be discriminated and yet I still was. What must it take for two people to fall in love and be happy she made so many sacrifices same as I did and none of them felt hard we haven't had kids yet but if we do I have no issue with them being Sikh or Christian I have no worries if they have brown or blue eyes I believe as long as this much respect and loyalty is given there should be no reason for me to be discriminated I was going to school to be the same profession as her in the medical field but I guess the question Is what was not to be acceptable in my case , I know alot of guys may not go threw and respect the Punjabi Sikh culture if there just marrying into it but I believe if they put the work and loyolty they should know they'll be accepted over time most people only see discrimination from other races but as a white male I still feel to this day looked down on and I know that's not in the teachings to do that I thought all men were created equally so my question is as a young man put in his all and tries his very best at this point is he acceptable ?