8 hours ago, puzzled said:

Waheguru!

Iv heard a few throughout the years as well. Heres one of them. A lady who works with my mum was telling my mum how how mother passed away in Punjab and just as they were about to light the fire for the cremation he foot started moving! They then took her back to the hospital and they put her on the machines and she go back up again. She then told everyone how she was taken to this very dark place, people getting tortured and screaming. She said there are two walls there like a alleyway, very narrow and you have to walk between the walls and its pitch black and its so hot and humid between these walls that you can't breath. Its a long line that every one walks in and then 2 jamdoots came along and said to her what shes doing here and that its not her time yet and that she still has so on number of weeks left. After this experience the lady was telling everyone to do Waheguru simran and that only Waheguru simran can save you. She died after the number of weeks that the jamdoots told her that she has left.  

I'v heard so many scary things like this!  but i'm glad i have   it keeps you in check lol 

Right. And these are Sikhs working on themselves spiritually having these experiences...can only imagine what it's like for godless folk...

15 hours ago, puzzled said:

Waheguru!

Iv heard a few throughout the years as well. Heres one of them. A lady who works with my mum was telling my mum how how mother passed away in Punjab and just as they were about to light the fire for the cremation he foot started moving! They then took her back to the hospital and they put her on the machines and she go back up again. She then told everyone how she was taken to this very dark place, people getting tortured and screaming. She said there are two walls there like a alleyway, very narrow and you have to walk between the walls and its pitch black and its so hot and humid between these walls that you can't breath. Its a long line that every one walks in and then 2 jamdoots came along and said to her what shes doing here and that its not her time yet and that she still has so on number of weeks left. After this experience the lady was telling everyone to do Waheguru simran and that only Waheguru simran can save you. She died after the number of weeks that the jamdoots told her that she has left.  

I'v heard so many scary things like this!  but i'm glad i have   it keeps you in check lol 

My Grandmother passed away last year, she's been ill for a while so she knew, she did a lot of path, we grew up learning from her. She had breathing problems one night and her breathing pretty much stopped, she was like that for a good while, we called 999, paramedics were working on her and about to take her down the stair's into the ambulance, she woke up. She didn't want to go to hospital, we had to sign a waiver form and call the GP to do a home visit the next day. After the GP had visited the next day she sits my mum down, mum asks her what happened, she said she went to a place were there were people being beaten up and screaming, she was told to go away, it wasn't her time.

2 weeks later to the day she passed away, looking back i don't know what to make of it, I'm still processing her loss, she was one of the main people that bought me up, she was a extremely religious woman, she didn't fear death one bit.

The amount of time's I've heard similar account's is uncanny, are we just storing the account's like these subconsciously and when certain chemicals are released we access those thoughts, does it actually happen? maybe we're better off not knowing.

2 hours ago, kcmidlands said:

The amount of time's I've heard similar account's is uncanny, are we just storing the account's like these subconsciously and when certain chemicals are released we access those thoughts, does it actually happen? maybe we're better off not knowing.

I think it's better not knowing.  I dnt think we are supposed to delve into thinking about that world/dimension      

Nothing wrong with hearing other peoples experiences?

But thinking about it and trying to figure it out    best if we dnt lol

Long time back when I was in School  that was the first time I heard about one of these stories. There was a really well known case in our town. Word spread really fast and people started going to the mans house to hear the story. Everyone was talking about it. One of our family friends went and told us what he was saying. He was basically sitting in his house and these 3 figures came in like air through the door. One of them was a white lady that he knew but she had died long back! Then there was another person with an axe and he was murdering the 3rd person who was laying on the floor with the axe!  They were basically murdering someone in front him. The guy who was experiencing this was so scared that he said he became paralyzed in fear and couldn't move. He also soiled his trousers .These figures told him that they are gnna come and collect him in so on number of days. The man somehow managed to turn his head towards a portrait of Guru Gobind Singh ji hanging on the wall and the figures turned into thin air and disappeared that very moment. 

He then passed away on the date that they said they were gnna come back on and taken him.

Before this though   lots of people were visiting his house to hear the experience.

I was like 14yrs old and had sleepless nights because of this!