Guru Gobind Singh Was A Worshipper Of The Divine Mother (Shri Bhagauti/ Bhagawati)

Nalwa

We have heard these type of lies before but this guy is talking with about some Jag mata .

Kripa kari hum par Jag Mata
Granth kara puran subh rata
Divine Mother of
this universe shower Your blessings on me,
so that I shall be able to complete this Granth

As per writter Jag mata is devi .

Dear devotees of the Divine Mother,

Namaste – i bow to the Adi Shakti who resides in you!

"The word "Ardas" literally means "prayer." But the traditional Sikh Ardas has come to represent a specific form of prayer recited in every Gurdwara program. It is recited before the Guru is transported or brought into Prakaash, just before the hukam is taken, and again when the Guru is set into Sukhasaan. It can also be recited before undertaking any activity of significance, before leaving on a journey, to give thanks, or as a way of daily remembering the Creator.

The core of Ardas is an invocation which Guru Gobind Singh recited at the beginning of his epic poem Chandi di Vaar. In it, he calls upon the power of Adi Shakti in the form of Pritham Bhagauti. He then calls upon the Spirit of the Guru, elaborating upon the nine manifestations from Guru Nanak through Guru Teg Bahadur. This part of Ardas is unchangeable and should be recited in the original Gurmukhi, if possible. Sikh ministers should be able to recite this short prayer from memory, and should be prepared to offer Ardas at any time, at the request of the Sangat." (www.fateh.sikhnet.com/)

The Ardas is often adorned with various passages from the Guru Granth Sahib. The recitation of Ardas commences with the opening stanza of // Sri Bhagauti Ji written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji (The // Sri Bhagauti Ji is contained with the Dasam Granth). This smoothly written ode begins by going through the order of meditation by placing Sri Bhagauti (The Divine Mother) foremost above all else, and then systematically referring to each of the other Gurus in turn entreating them for aid and protection.

The opening verses of the Ardas reads:

Ardaas: Ek Onkar Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh. Sri Bhagauti Ji Sahae. // Shri Bhagauti Ji Ki Patshahi Dasvin
Ardaas: God is One. All victory is of the Wondrous Guru. May the respected Shri Bhagauti (Divine Mother) help us! Ode of the respected Shri Bhagauti recited by the Tenth Guru.
Pritham bhagauti simari kai gur nanak lain dhiai
First call up Bhagauti (The Divine Mother) in your mind, then meditate on Guru Nanak.

Guru Gobind Singh was a worshipper of the Divine Mother (Shri Bhagauti/Bhagawati). Not only did he entrench Her in the Ardas as is evident from his writings, but also sought Her blessings for the completion of the holy Granth Sahib:

Kripa kari hum par Jag Mata, Granth kara puran subh rata
Divine Mother of this universe shower Your blessings on me, so that I shall be able to complete this Granth.

In his auto biography he writes,

Hemkunt parbat hai jahan, sapt sring sobhat hai tahan
Vaha hum anik tapasya sadhi, Mahakal Kalka aaradhi

In my previous life, I did lot of penance at Hemkunt, and worshipped the primordial Mother (Mahakal Kalka).
(Note: Aaradhi means worshipping a female deity.)

V. Wadher in "Guru Govind Rai (Singh) in Line Of Shri Rama And Shri Krishna" has this to say:

"Govind Singh wrote that in his past life, he was a Rishi who performed great penances at Hemkunt. He has given a graphic description of a place in the Himalayas ensconced by twelve mountain peaks. It was here that he was ordained by the Param Purukh to take another birth for the specific purpose of uprooting adharma. This story went well with the kind of life he led and the things he achieved. He was born to Guru Tegh Bahadur because the latter too was propitiating God to bless him with a great son. The whole stance of this story is the same as of Dasaratha who also performed penances in his earlier birth and was blessed by the Lord that He himself would be born to him.

In the tradition of Lord Rama, Guru Govind Singh performed a year- long Chandi Yagna at Naina Devi (the shrine of the Goddess of beautiful eyes) overlooking Anandpur Sahib before launching upon his mission. Lord Rama had done the same before marching into Lanka. The Goddess, pleased with his austerities, had blessed Rama with victory. Lord Krishna had taken Arjuna to the temple of the Goddess for seeking her blessings before the battle with the Kauravas.

RULING DEITY

According to tradition, Chandi is the ruling deity of the Jalander Peeth, the triangle pervaded by the Goddess of which Jalander, Kulu and Vaishno Devi form the three angles. In Punjab when the Shaktas (the worshippers of Shakti) ruled the roost, the Mother was known to be residing in every nook and corner of the triangle, alternatively known as the Trigarth Peeth. The important shrines of the Goddess in this region bear testimony to this point. There are Ambala (Ambalaya - the home of the Goddess), Chandigarh (the fortress of the Goddess), Kalka (abode of Kali), Naina Devi (in the Shivaliks), Asa Devi (in the Dhaulaladhars), Hidimba (in the Kulu hills), Vajreshwari (the Mother of Thunderbolt) at Kangra, Jwala Devi (the Mother of the Flaming Mouth) at Jwala Mukhi, Chintpuri in Hosiarpur and finally Vaishno Devi (the Vaishnavi Mother) in the Jammu Hills." (end)

So Guru Gobind Singh kept Shri Bhagauti (Maha Devi) over and above Nanak and the other Sikh Gurus. Such was his highest esteem towards the Divine Mother that he composed the Ardas seeking supplication from Her. Thus all Sikhs, unknowingly or knowingly, are actually worshipping and seeking the blessings of Shri Bhagauti (The Divine Mother) everyday. But try telling them that truth and you will be enlightened by a collective ignorance stretching back centuries.

There are a number of articles by Sikhs trying to depreciate, even erase, the Divine Feminine (Bhagauti/Bhagawati). i do not wish to confuse readers by stating all the different interpretations and reasons given by Sikhs to distance themselves from the Primordial Mother (Bhagauti/Bhagawati).

aykaa_mayee.jpg

Aykaa Mayee, jugat viaaee, tin chalay parvaan.
Ik sansaaree, ik bhandaaree, ik laa-ay deeban.

But how are they going to delete the Aykaa Mayee (One Mother) who is entrenched in their Jap Ji Sahib, the most revered daily morning prayers that opens the voluminous Guru Granth Sahib? No Sikh wants to discuss about the Aykaa Mayee because they just are too conditioned, and rote learning of little understood Gurumkhi scriptural text does little to stimulate the mind. In all my life as a Sikh i never heard any priest, parent or Sikh talking about the Aykaa Mayee. Till today i am unable to understand why they are so blind or deaf to the word "Aykaa Mayee".

The 1430-page Guru Granth Sahib refers to God Almighty (Waheguru) as both Father and Mother i.e., God and His creative aspect Adi Shakti. The Divine Feminine is not only entrenched in the Holy Scriptures of Sikhism and Hinduism but the Bible and Qur'an as well. Shri Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, Ganesha, Durga, Mahakali, Saraswati, Nanak, Buddha, Jesus, Prophet Muhammad, etc., are all Her creation. She is your Self and mine too.

Try as Sikhs may, they can neither rid the Bhagauti (The Divine Mother) of their Ardas nor the Aykaa Mayee of the Jap Ji Sahib from the Guru Granth Sahib. Both are daily recited with reverence the world over. Both praise the Divine Feminine--the Aykaa Mayee (The One Mother), Sri Bhagauti/Bhagawati (Divine Mother), the Adya Shakti (the Power of God Almighty)!

But how can the ignorant and conditioned religious masses be made to realize that? How can they wake up when their own gianis (priests) know as much about the Divine Mother as a donkey knows about the Guru Granth Sahib.

regards,

jagbir

www.adishakti.org/forum/guru_gobind_singh_was_a_worshipper_of_the_divine_mother_shri_bhagauti_bhagawati_4-07-2009.htm

Jag mata is vaheguru, he is mata and pita and their is no one else !

And the Ayaaka Mayee is maya (made by vaheguru ji )

So in this paragraph he admits it then blindly ignores what he has written.

The 1430-page Guru Granth Sahib refers to God Almighty (Waheguru) as both Father and Mother

So jag mata and Ayaaka mayee is vaheguru and sikhs worship vaheguru in his true form vaheguru and not as a devi or an idol.

Sab Gobind hai, Sab Gobind hai, Gobind bin nahi kohi

We have heard these type of lies before but this guy is talking with about some Jag mata .

Kripa kari hum par Jag Mata
Granth kara puran subh rata
Divine Mother of
this universe shower Your blessings on me,
so that I shall be able to complete this Granth

As per writter Jag mata is devi .

Dear devotees of the Divine Mother,

Namaste – i bow to the Adi Shakti who resides in you!

"The word "Ardas" literally means "prayer." But the traditional Sikh Ardas has come to represent a specific form of prayer recited in every Gurdwara program. It is recited before the Guru is transported or brought into Prakaash, just before the hukam is taken, and again when the Guru is set into Sukhasaan. It can also be recited before undertaking any activity of significance, before leaving on a journey, to give thanks, or as a way of daily remembering the Creator.

The core of Ardas is an invocation which Guru Gobind Singh recited at the beginning of his epic poem Chandi di Vaar. In it, he calls upon the power of Adi Shakti in the form of Pritham Bhagauti. He then calls upon the Spirit of the Guru, elaborating upon the nine manifestations from Guru Nanak through Guru Teg Bahadur. This part of Ardas is unchangeable and should be recited in the original Gurmukhi, if possible. Sikh ministers should be able to recite this short prayer from memory, and should be prepared to offer Ardas at any time, at the request of the Sangat." (www.fateh.sikhnet.com/)

The Ardas is often adorned with various passages from the Guru Granth Sahib. The recitation of Ardas commences with the opening stanza of // Sri Bhagauti Ji written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji (The // Sri Bhagauti Ji is contained with the Dasam Granth). This smoothly written ode begins by going through the order of meditation by placing Sri Bhagauti (The Divine Mother) foremost above all else, and then systematically referring to each of the other Gurus in turn entreating them for aid and protection.

The opening verses of the Ardas reads:

Ardaas: Ek Onkar Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh. Sri Bhagauti Ji Sahae. // Shri Bhagauti Ji Ki Patshahi Dasvin
Ardaas: God is One. All victory is of the Wondrous Guru. May the respected Shri Bhagauti (Divine Mother) help us! Ode of the respected Shri Bhagauti recited by the Tenth Guru.
Pritham bhagauti simari kai gur nanak lain dhiai
First call up Bhagauti (The Divine Mother) in your mind, then meditate on Guru Nanak.

Guru Gobind Singh was a worshipper of the Divine Mother (Shri Bhagauti/Bhagawati). Not only did he entrench Her in the Ardas as is evident from his writings, but also sought Her blessings for the completion of the holy Granth Sahib:

Kripa kari hum par Jag Mata, Granth kara puran subh rata
Divine Mother of this universe shower Your blessings on me, so that I shall be able to complete this Granth.

In his auto biography he writes,

Hemkunt parbat hai jahan, sapt sring sobhat hai tahan
Vaha hum anik tapasya sadhi, Mahakal Kalka aaradhi

In my previous life, I did lot of penance at Hemkunt, and worshipped the primordial Mother (Mahakal Kalka).
(Note: Aaradhi means worshipping a female deity.)

V. Wadher in "Guru Govind Rai (Singh) in Line Of Shri Rama And Shri Krishna" has this to say:

"Govind Singh wrote that in his past life, he was a Rishi who performed great penances at Hemkunt. He has given a graphic description of a place in the Himalayas ensconced by twelve mountain peaks. It was here that he was ordained by the Param Purukh to take another birth for the specific purpose of uprooting adharma. This story went well with the kind of life he led and the things he achieved. He was born to Guru Tegh Bahadur because the latter too was propitiating God to bless him with a great son. The whole stance of this story is the same as of Dasaratha who also performed penances in his earlier birth and was blessed by the Lord that He himself would be born to him.

In the tradition of Lord Rama, Guru Govind Singh performed a year- long Chandi Yagna at Naina Devi (the shrine of the Goddess of beautiful eyes) overlooking Anandpur Sahib before launching upon his mission. Lord Rama had done the same before marching into Lanka. The Goddess, pleased with his austerities, had blessed Rama with victory. Lord Krishna had taken Arjuna to the temple of the Goddess for seeking her blessings before the battle with the Kauravas.

RULING DEITY

According to tradition, Chandi is the ruling deity of the Jalander Peeth, the triangle pervaded by the Goddess of which Jalander, Kulu and Vaishno Devi form the three angles. In Punjab when the Shaktas (the worshippers of Shakti) ruled the roost, the Mother was known to be residing in every nook and corner of the triangle, alternatively known as the Trigarth Peeth. The important shrines of the Goddess in this region bear testimony to this point. There are Ambala (Ambalaya - the home of the Goddess), Chandigarh (the fortress of the Goddess), Kalka (abode of Kali), Naina Devi (in the Shivaliks), Asa Devi (in the Dhaulaladhars), Hidimba (in the Kulu hills), Vajreshwari (the Mother of Thunderbolt) at Kangra, Jwala Devi (the Mother of the Flaming Mouth) at Jwala Mukhi, Chintpuri in Hosiarpur and finally Vaishno Devi (the Vaishnavi Mother) in the Jammu Hills." (end)

So Guru Gobind Singh kept Shri Bhagauti (Maha Devi) over and above Nanak and the other Sikh Gurus. Such was his highest esteem towards the Divine Mother that he composed the Ardas seeking supplication from Her. Thus all Sikhs, unknowingly or knowingly, are actually worshipping and seeking the blessings of Shri Bhagauti (The Divine Mother) everyday. But try telling them that truth and you will be enlightened by a collective ignorance stretching back centuries.

There are a number of articles by Sikhs trying to depreciate, even erase, the Divine Feminine (Bhagauti/Bhagawati). i do not wish to confuse readers by stating all the different interpretations and reasons given by Sikhs to distance themselves from the Primordial Mother (Bhagauti/Bhagawati).

aykaa_mayee.jpg

Aykaa Mayee, jugat viaaee, tin chalay parvaan.
Ik sansaaree, ik bhandaaree, ik laa-ay deeban.

But how are they going to delete the Aykaa Mayee (One Mother) who is entrenched in their Jap Ji Sahib, the most revered daily morning prayers that opens the voluminous Guru Granth Sahib? No Sikh wants to discuss about the Aykaa Mayee because they just are too conditioned, and rote learning of little understood Gurumkhi scriptural text does little to stimulate the mind. In all my life as a Sikh i never heard any priest, parent or Sikh talking about the Aykaa Mayee. Till today i am unable to understand why they are so blind or deaf to the word "Aykaa Mayee".

The 1430-page Guru Granth Sahib refers to God Almighty (Waheguru) as both Father and Mother i.e., God and His creative aspect Adi Shakti. The Divine Feminine is not only entrenched in the Holy Scriptures of Sikhism and Hinduism but the Bible and Qur'an as well. Shri Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, Ganesha, Durga, Mahakali, Saraswati, Nanak, Buddha, Jesus, Prophet Muhammad, etc., are all Her creation. She is your Self and mine too.

Try as Sikhs may, they can neither rid the Bhagauti (The Divine Mother) of their Ardas nor the Aykaa Mayee of the Jap Ji Sahib from the Guru Granth Sahib. Both are daily recited with reverence the world over. Both praise the Divine Feminine--the Aykaa Mayee (The One Mother), Sri Bhagauti/Bhagawati (Divine Mother), the Adya Shakti (the Power of God Almighty)!

But how can the ignorant and conditioned religious masses be made to realize that? How can they wake up when their own gianis (priests) know as much about the Divine Mother as a donkey knows about the Guru Granth Sahib.

regards,

jagbir

www.adishakti.org/forum/guru_gobind_singh_was_a_worshipper_of_the_divine_mother_shri_bhagauti_bhagawati_4-07-2009.htm

you are misinterpreting and Completely WRONG

its mahakal kal ka aradhi (there is a space between "kaal and ka")

even sant jarnail singh ji said so

same thing in jaap sahib

namo chand chanre , namo suraj suraje

i bow down to the jot of akal purakh in you

Adh shakti is akal purakkh's wife ( please update me if i am wrong on this)

mata sahib kaur was adh shakti avtar , if you have done enough research you would also be knowing how she became an avtar

also

in sikhism there is no value for miracles , even of guru ghar can do miracles.

bhai dya singh ji demonstrated this to naranga , when guru ghar da spoke in-front of everyone

that is why Guru sahib says shastar ke adheen hai raj

because only shastars will help you

thier aradhana worship is learning in practising them

that is why "pritham bhagauti simrak ke Gur nanak lai dheeaye"

because shastars are only who will be the first to aid us

yeh hamare peer

and we praise them and respect them.

also from japji sahib , im guessing you never read it in your whole life till now

in the same pauri samapti it says

"oh wehkhe ohna nadar na ave , bhauta eho vidan"

no one else is ignorant , its just you right now and + some neo sikhs of anti dasam people

Adi shakti is one aspect of gurmat just like bhagti,shabad surat and gyan.
Sri guru gobind singh maharaj- akaal purkh himself in sargun cannot be confined to adi shakti aspect only.
This article is misleading, knee j erk reaction from a over zealous chela of adi shakti/maya shakti upasakh as author seem to confine or hang up on- adi shakti to only divine mother form whereas there are many glorious forms of shakti in gurmat-bhagavti shiv shakti, bhaugti- sri sahib, bhaugti- kundalini shakti inside, bhaugti- para bani shabad shakti form , bhaugti- self in form of atma-paratma-para shakti, our pure sargun form of shakti is - mata sahib devan ,sri sahib, ad shakti- khanda with kirpan.
Along with shastar poja at hazoor sahib, great reverence is paid to mata sahib devan in hazoor sahib as divine mother which this nut bar forgets to mention. I don't understand how that can be ignored.
Gurmat does not reject previous female/devi aspects of shakti/divine but in khalsa panth we don't totally confine ourselves to previous female/devi aspects of shakti as we have our sargun form of adi shakti is mata sahib devan/kaur- kirpan and khanda.
i also understand frustration of author because mainstream neo tat khalsa/ singh sabha- missionaries teja singh mindset (he was guilty to remove bhaugti from ardas) always live in denial, hyper parnioa, have extreme allergy against gurbani/sri dasam granth which describes sargun maya qualities of akaal purkh in feminine light ...they live in denial because they themselves are influenced by pendu Patriarchy, macho tribal system.
It takes one to have heart of sher to understand sri dasam granth sahib in its totality, gotta leave our hyper paranoia, pre-conceived notions behind to understand complexity of gurmat theological relationship with all its aspect . Gurmat reformed and gathered all 12 previous school of thoughts in indic traditions, gathers them together all in one platform- highway - high path of gurmukhs.
ਬਾਰਹ ਪੰਥ ਇਕਤ੍ਰ ਕਰਿ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਗਾਡੀ ਰਾਹੁ ਚਲਾਇਆ।
Baarah Pand Ikatr Kari Guramoukhi Gaadee Raahu Chalaaiaa.
बारह पंथ इकत्र करि गुरमुखि गाडी राहु चलाइआ ।
Gathering the twelve sects together, he prepared a high path of gurmukhs.

I don't know why people are responding negatively to this - I think its very interesting, why shouldn't we emphasise the feminine aspects of Vaiguruji and Sikhi. I think the male aspects are overemphasised, and its off putting for girls growing up - I know it was for me and put me off for a long time as it was difficult to feel valued as a female. There's a lot of discussion on this site about how to bring girls into Sikhi, focusing on the feminine aspects is one way. I don't think the original poster is a fool for bringing this up, just because someone has a different opinion does not make them a fool - we should be able to discuss these issues and educate each other. This issue is new to me, and would be interesting to know more about it and also other people's thoughts.

skaur ji , i think because author made irresponsible bold blanket statements like sri guru gobind singh was worshiper of divine mother is highly short sighted just because sri guru gobind singh ji appreciated female aspects of divine does not make him a worshiper..for eg- i appreciate kudrat- mountain, lakes, river, ponds, flowers..does that make me a worshiper of nature?..this type of extreme mindset thinking from both sides does not explain gurmat at all. Gurmat is center, grounded. unique and balanced path.

Here is another example of sri guru gobind singh ji explaining/appreciating feminine divine beauty of vahiguroo..does that make him worshipper of divine mother? NOOO!!..Both right and left wing groups always blows things out of proportions.

Anyway here it is:

The Divine-Feminine by Guru Gobind Singh, the Tenth Master, the Lord of the Singhs:
ਕਿ ਪਰਮਹ ਪ੍ਰਭਾ ਛੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਪਾਵਿੱਤ੍ਰਤਾ ਛੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਆਲੋਕਣੀ ਹੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਆਭਾ ਪਰੀ ਹੈ ॥੩੧੩॥
कि परमह प्रभा छै ॥ कि पावि्त्रता छै ॥ कि आलोकणी है ॥ कि आभा परी है ॥३१३॥
She was illustrious, pure and like enlightning effulgence; she was a glorious fairy.313.

ਕਿ ਚੰਦ੍ਰਾਮੁਖੀ ਛੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਸੂਰੰ ਪ੍ਰਭਾ ਛੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਪਾਵਿੱਤ੍ਰਤਾ ਹੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਪਰਮੰ ਪ੍ਰਭਾ ਹੈ ॥੩੧੪॥
कि चंद्रामुखी छै ॥ कि सूरं प्रभा छै ॥ कि पावि्त्रता है ॥ कि परमं प्रभा है ॥३१४॥
She was glorious like the moon and the sun; she was supremely immaculate and radiant.314,

ਕਿ ਸਰਪੰ ਲਟੀ ਹੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਦੁੱਖੰ ਕਟੀ ਹੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਚੰਚਾਲਕਾ ਛੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਚੰਦ੍ਰੰ ਪ੍ਰਭਾ ਛੈ ॥੩੧੫॥
कि सरपं लटी है ॥ कि दु्खं कटी है ॥ कि चंचालका छै ॥ कि चंद्रं प्रभा छै ॥३१५॥
She was a Naga-girl and the destroyer of all sufferings; she was mercurial and glorious.315.

ਕਿ ਬੁੱਧੰ ਧਰੀ ਹੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਕ੍ਰੁੱਧੰ ਹਰੀ ਹੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਛੱਤ੍ਰਾਲ ਕਾਛੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਬਿੱਜੰ ਛਟਾ ਹੈ ॥੩੧੬॥
कि बु्धं धरी है ॥ कि क्रु्धं हरी है ॥ कि छ्त्राल काछै ॥ कि बि्जं छटा है ॥३१६॥
She was Sarasvati-incarnate, destroyer of anger, having long hair; she was like the flash of lighning.316.

ਕਿ ਛਤ੍ਰਾਣਵੀ ਹੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਛਤ੍ਰੰ ਧਰੀ ਹੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਛਤ੍ਰੰ ਪ੍ਰਭਾ ਹੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਛਤ੍ਰੰ ਛਟਾ ਹੈ ॥੩੧੭॥
कि छत्राणवी है ॥ कि छत्रं धरी है ॥ कि छत्रं प्रभा है ॥ कि छत्रं छटा है ॥३१७॥
She was a Kshatriya woman, a canopied queen and a glorious and beautiful damsel like the canopy.317.

ਕਿ ਬਾਨੰ ਦ੍ਰਿਗੀ ਹੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਨੇਤ੍ਰੰ ਮ੍ਰਿਗੀ ਹੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਕਉਲਾ ਪ੍ਰਭਾ ਹੈ ॥ ਨਿਸੇਸਾਨਨੀ ਛੈ ॥੩੧੮॥
कि बानं द्रिगी है ॥ कि नेत्रं म्रिगी है ॥ कि कउला प्रभा है ॥ निसेसाननी छै ॥३१८॥
Her doe-like eyes worked like arrows and she was pretty like the radiance of lotus or the moonbeams.318.

ਕਿ ਗੰਧ੍ਰਬਣੀ ਹੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਬਿਦਿਆਧਰੀ ਛੈ ॥ ਕਿ ਬਾਸੰਤ ਨਾਰੀ ॥ ਕਿ ਭੂਤੇਸ ਪਿਆਰੀ ॥੩੧੯॥
कि गंध्रबणी है ॥ कि बिदिआधरी छै ॥ कि बासंत नारी ॥ कि भूतेस पिआरी ॥३१९॥
She was a Gandharva woman or a Vidyadhar girl or the spring like lady or a beloved of all the people.319.

post-24251-0-15839900-1381157789_thumb.j

As per my understanding when Sri Akal Purekh was obsorbed in himself and self contemplation and there was nothing else he had the itcha (wish) to become many from 'one' (iq). It was this itcha that gave birth to adh-shakti (primal energy). It was his adh-shakti that would bring forth his many sargun forms out of his nirgun constant state. Sri adh-shakti then gave birth or took on three forms (which ever way you want to look at it) to tre-gun (three attributes) of maya (form of Sri-Adh Shakti). These tre-gun represent themselves and exist in sargun saroop as the 'tin chela', brahma (creative - rajo gun), Visnu (preserver - sato gun) and shiva (destroyer - tamo gun). Even these tin chela are powerless and useless without adh-shakti, the primal energy of adh Purekh nirankar Sri Waheguru.

The khanda, Chandi, baguati are given upmost respect by mahraj because they are physical (sargun) embodiment of Sri Adh-Shakti. The universe has a beautiful natural but deliberate balance too it, male-female, dark-light, etc so as he is described as the ultimate male energy we as the creation out of adh shakti and the rest of maya are his female counter balance.

Yes adh shakti is divine female energy and should be worshipped respected to the highest level but to say mahraj was solely a worshiper of adh shakti is narrow minded and incomplete. Also the right wing and left wing uneducated average joey from the pind mentality who reject this reality about importance of adh shakti because their brain can only cope with imaging a man with a white beard as being god are equally if not more foolish.