Guru Gobind Singh Was A Worshipper Of The Divine Mother (Shri Bhagauti/ Bhagawati)

Nalwa

In Gurbani akal purakh is our central figure. Shashters have unique place among sikhs.Guru sahib has used symbolism and when Guru sahib ji writes

sri bhagauti ji sahai, sri sahib symbolizes akal purakh.

Exactly thats my point, sargun symbolism being sri sahib. But according to neo tat khalsa singh sabha they want to remove any kind of symbolism in fear/paranoia..we have other extreme who considers bhavani/shakti to confined in sri sahib only- shakti has many glorious forms ..we get caught up in my sargun is better than yours type attitude..!! Both extreme are wrong because in reality- all shakti forms- bhaugti forms are all his at the end of day..!!

Akaal purkh ji is nirgun, then everything else in creation is his sargun roop , i.e world , trees plants, animals, us etc etc, but then its is all still Akaal purkh ji, so there is nothing but him.

Only that the sargun needs to merge back into the nirgun through his grace and naam.

This is my understanding, please correct if wrong.

Me, you and other humans are his sargun aspect as he resides .in us. If we are to realize Him it has to be from within and not by kirpa of any Hindu deity or dev

How can they help others when they themselves failed to reach God

Totally agreed, just like hindu diety or dev in form of shakti symbolism cannot give any kirpa just like that bowing to sri sahib with perception of worship, in form of shakti sargun symbolism cannot give any kirpa on its own one must not forget central theme of sikhs which is shabad/gyan - the source where all sargun and its aspects originates from.

As i said earlier clear distinction needs to be made/understood between expressing, appreciating, glorifying, beautifying divine in various different forms of shakti-sargun and worshiping it

Akaal purkh ji is nirgun, then everything else in creation is his sargun roop , i.e world , trees plants, animals, us etc etc, but then its is all still Akaal purkh ji, so there is nothing but him.

Only that the sargun needs to merge back into the nirgun through his grace and naam.

This is my understanding, please correct if wrong.

You got the right idea and on right track. However if you want know in depth, process is called parloa, maha parloa in gurbani. Please listen to Sant gurbachan singh bhindranwale sukhmani sahib katha of different types of parloa (creation/destruction) He explains in detail five different types of parloa, last one being maha parloa full destruction of everything-universe/multiverse where akaal purkh merges back- bhrama-sato, vishnu-rajo, shiv-tamo attributes in its shabad ongkar resonance and from there akaal purkh own saroop/state non transcendental deep state (this state cannot be described just mentioning that state for some sort of understanding purposes).

can someone provide more recordings of

Giani Inderjit Singh Ji raqbe waale?

it seems not all are present here
http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio.php?q=f&f=%2FKatha%2F02_Present_Day_Katha%2FSant_Giani_Inderjeet_Singh_(Raqbe_wale)

i really love how he does katha with prem , nimrata and bairag :)

dont find that in modern katha wachaks