Shabad Hazaarey And Shabad Hazaarey Paatshahi Dasvi

This video I found seems to refute the sakhi that Guru Arjan Dev Ji went to his Nanake in Lahore (see from 4:37 minutes in) and that Guru Arjan Dev Ji wrote the last line upon returning to Guru Ram Das Ji because Guru Arjan Dev Ji wasn't Guru at that time, Guru Ram Das Ji was. So therefore Guru Arjan Dev Ji had could not have used Guru Nanak Dev Ji's name because he wasn't the Guru. Only Guru Ramdas had the authority to use Guru Nanak Dev Ji;s name at that time, until the Gurgaddi was passed onto Guru Arjan Dev Ji. Also Professor Sahib Singh Ji's darpan of Guru Granth Sahib Ji states that the sakhi seems to be fictional.

Please can someone elaborate and clear my confusion. For instance is there a Gurdwara in Lahore where these letters were sent from?

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

This video I found seems to refute the sakhi that Guru Arjan Dev Ji went to his Nanake in Lahore (see from 4:37 minutes in) and that Guru Arjan Dev Ji wrote the last line upon returning to Guru Ram Das Ji because Guru Arjan Dev Ji wasn't Guru at that time, Guru Ram Das Ji was. So therefore Guru Arjan Dev Ji had could not have used Guru Nanak Dev Ji's name because he wasn't the Guru. Only Guru Ramdas had the authority to use Guru Nanak Dev Ji;s name at that time, until the Gurgaddi was passed onto Guru Arjan Dev Ji. Also Professor Sahib Singh Ji's darpan of Guru Granth Sahib Ji states that the sakhi seems to be fictional.

Please can someone elaborate and clear my confusion. For instance is there a Gurdwara in Lahore where these letters were sent from?

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

I vaguely remember Giani Thakur Singh ji clarifying the use of "Nanak" pad in the last para of the bani, that upon Guru Arjan dev ji's return, Guru Ramdas ji gave him gurgaddi and then 5th Guru sahib uttered the last para of bani.

Bhul chuk maaf, someone from sangat might enlighten us more.