Humility Beaten By Pride

S1ngh

dont know really Where we sikh people are heading for?? Hypocrisy just fucked the sikh so badly...Even These SGPC members start using their caste surnames to identify themselves from other lower sikh people..if I could I will shoot every SGPC member ,because They are being anti sikh for their personal interests...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

The ways of Kaljug are very strange and are totally opposite of what Dharam preaches. In Kaljug, Gursikhs are slandered and scoundrels are worshipped; fools are considered to be wise and wise are derided as fools; poison is consumed as if it is Amrit and Amrit is loathed as poison;

ਸਲੋਕ ਮ:੨ ॥
ਨਾਉ ਫਕੀਰੈ ਪਾਤਿਸਾਹੁ ਮੂਰਖ ਪੰਡਿਤੁ ਨਾਉ ॥
ਅੰਧੇ ਕਾ ਨਾਉ ਪਾਰਖੂ ਏਵੈ ਕਰੇ ਗੁਆਉ ॥
ਇਲਤਿ ਕਾ ਨਾਉ ਚਉਧਰੀ ਕੂੜੀ ਪੂਰੇ ਥਾਉ ॥
ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਜਾਣੀਐ ਕਲਿ ਕਾ ਏਹੁ ਨਿਆਉ ॥੧॥

I am not sure how jathedar of sri akaal takth sahib became scoundrels now. Its fine, people got complains regarding his relationship with badal, issues with him, difference of opinion with him why blow it out of proportion and indirectly call him scoundrel?

We have no idea about context of this picture, mindset of jathedar, circumstances around it so without looking at important factors we cannot draw that kind of conclusion.

From traditional point of view, jathedars of all five takths symbolic of panj pyares from panj takth always have immense satkar towards them because of responsibility and work they are doing behalf of guru khalsa panth.

For eg- jathedar of sri hazoor sahib ji because of his seva, gets immense satkar from sangat...jathedar ji who would get up 1 am - go to godavari river get water to wash guru maharaj sahib shastars he been doing this seva every day for last 20 years. Whoever does seva of maharaj in any form- is satkar jog.

Yes in grand scheme of things- no one is higher or lower -everyone is equal but when engaging in panthic/socio religious circle, there is certain respect we all must follow in addressing jathedars of panj takth symbolically panj pyares of khalsa panth.

Don't know under what circumstances this photo was taken to be honest before forming an opinion about it especially considering that the Singh's back is to the camera so we don't know what he is doing.

Even if he is putting his shoes on, I don't see anything wrong with that. I've put shoes on for my parents and grand mother many times out of Satkar for my elders. If I meet a Kamaee wala Singh I wouldn't mind putting his shoe on for him and doing his seva out of Satkar. This is the Jathadar of the Akal Takht, he's like our commander in chief. It's unfortunate that he's associated with Badal, but it's his position(padhvi) as Jathadar of the Akal Takht that the singh is doing Satkar of.

I could be wrong in my view on this I don't know. Maybe some Singhs here can share their views on this.

Pls don't get me wrong as Singh sahib did our anand karaj and still I show great respect to him and many others. However on my practical in-person visits to our religious leaders really messed me. I noticed grave mistakes being done in the name of waheguru and nobody is following any protocol.

The institution and our dharam aasthan is very spiritually blessed but caretakers are not worth to take care of it. Going against it publicly might not be a good thing (like original post) but I wanted to see how public react to these things if they see such things in public.

Can any person who gets a seat in an institution automatically be a Giani? I listened to Jathedar Sahib's "katha" in Punjab on the TV and I felt embarrassed for him, he kept referring to random Devi devte and his stories had nothing to do with Gurbani.

I respect the Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib and all Hukamname and the seat of Jathedar but I don't support him and want a real Khalsa as my Jathedar.

Tomorrow of darshan lal become jathedar would we all come up with the same excuses?

There is no fault of jathedar sahib or other singh sahibs and various jathedar of jathabandia. It is the culture surrounded to such higher positions sewadars. The work culture is so bad in India in our religious institution that sometime i think of shutting off my brain. I know how all of SGPC members are looting sangat's maya. I know how their workers are making money out of saaran (hostel) visitors. I want to clearly mention here that none of the Singh Sahibs are involved in such petty chorriyaan but I do know that they are 100% aware of such stuff happening.

I want to say that there is no humility left in any of our leaders neither they are in the office available to important masslay.