You can get Taksaali santhya in the UK i'm sure. I don't think you need to go all the way to Punjab. I got my Taksaali Santhya from Guru Nanak Gurdwara, Smethwick. That was 15 years ago. I don't know if the Santhya is still Taksaali, but i'm sure there will be other places in the UK that provide Taksaali Santhya.

Bro, I think he is also going to India for the sake of the experience. When a person goes to Mehta and lives there he will come back a changed man and become an unshakable Singh because he will be surrounded by Chardikala Singhs 24/7. Going to Taksal is an excellent idea.

You can get Taksaali santhya in the UK i'm sure. I don't think you need to go all the way to Punjab. I got my Taksaali Santhya from Guru Nanak Gurdwara, Smethwick. That was 15 years ago. I don't know if the Santhya is still Taksaali, but i'm sure there will be other places in the UK that provide Taksaali Santhya.

Bhai Baldeep Singh Ji DDT does santheya every Friday at Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick 6-8pm. Many youth and elderly come.

Guest dasguruka

Asked my rents the same thing. They won't let me go : (. I'm on dire need of sangat of Gurmukhs. There's very few rehitvaans where I live. It's causing my Sikhi jeevan to lag instead of being in chardikala

• 3 months later...

I was at Mehta few months ago and was so shocked to see the whole place dead with no activities at all. That place is falling and it looks more like deserted place.

Bhai dhumma ji changed taksal base literally and they opened a new office/place near darbar sahib during the construction of memorial gurdwara sahib.

I was shocked to see Mehta in such shape. I am not sure about taksal learning institution and as far I know it is definitely not exactly what it was in past.

Go learn at gurduwara kaliansar patshahi 6 ludhike,Moga Punjab.They have a taksal there as well.Its really great place.Other places are jawaddi taksal,mehro nihang dasam granth taksal(I studied here for a short time),bhindran taksal,Bopari taksal and a few more.