Does Anyone Know Where To Get Pure Cotton Paghs From? Not Mal Mal Or Ruby But Pure Cotton

suky97

I think you're referring to full voile. Full voile is perfect for nok dastaaran, mine is quite light and 7 meters long. It takes a good 5-7 times tying it before the kapra finally gets soft and good enough to tie.

I just bought a dastar from SikhiShop, but it's navy blue mal mal. First time ever getting this kind of kapra (my gol dastars and nok dastars are all full voile), but my navy blue dumalla's color faded.

Cotton pughs give my ear lot of trouble so I only use terry-voil. I tried all turban materials but only one type suits me well.

There are no brands when it comes to turban industry. Every batch is different and there is no consistency. You will be lucky to find a good material from a good batch. I always buy material from different places hoping to get at least 5 out of ten pughs in good quality.

There are no brands when it comes to turban industry. Every batch is different and there is no consistency. You will be lucky to find a good material from a good batch. I always buy material from different places hoping to get at least 5 out of ten pughs in good quality.

Have you tried us? We at SikhiStore stock Rubia, Full Voile and Mal Mal dastars and we try to only supply high quality colour fast dastars.

Can see our dastar range at: http://www.sikhistore.com/category/dastars/

I found the perfect full voile kapra in Punjab. My mama Ji's and I experimented and the one I found is perfect. Don't remember the brand of the voile but it's local and my navy blue 7 meter nok dastar is perfect. Can get it whenever and their stock is consistent.

Had to order online because my dumalla was brought by a friend who didn't know better and it average kapra that fades.

Sikhistore ji, what brand or which company your turban stock materials come from?

Singh559, you are lucky to find a source who keeps one type quality. I know that the well known major players like 'Sardar Pagri house' in Amritsar and many others in various other cities always get different brands/quality after depletion of big batch.

Sikhistore ji, what brand or which company your turban stock materials come from?

Singh559, you are lucky to find a source who keeps one type quality. I know that the well known major players like 'Sardar Pagri house' in Amritsar and many others in various other cities always get different brands/quality after depletion of big batch.

We stock the same material you will find in the high quality range of dastars at Sardar Pagri House in Amritsar.