Sign in to follow this  
BritishSingh

Can Someone Tell Me Where This Shabad Is From?

WJKK WJKF,

Can anyone tell me where the 1st shabad that Giani Ji sings in the clip above is from, it is amazing kirtan. I have tried to search on Sikhi to the max but I can't find it.

Please can someone help?

Thank you,

WJKK WJKF

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

I don't think it is Gurbani so don't bother.

ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਬਿਨਾ ਹੋਰ ਕਚੀ ਹੈ ਬਾਣੀ ॥

Sathiguroo Binaa Hor Kachee Hai Baanee ||

सतिगुरू बिना होर कची है बाणी ॥

Without the True Guru, other songs are false.

7 ਰਾਮਕਲੀ ਅਨੰਦ (ਮ: ੩) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੯੨੦ ਪੰ. ੭

Raag Raamkali Guru Amar Das

ਬਾਣੀ ਤ ਕਚੀ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਬਾਝਹੁ ਹੋਰ ਕਚੀ ਬਾਣੀ ॥

Baanee Th Kachee Sathiguroo Baajhahu Hor Kachee Baanee ||

बाणी त कची सतिगुरू बाझहु होर कची बाणी ॥

The songs are false without the True Guru; all other songs are false.

ਕਹਦੇ ਕਚੇ ਸੁਣਦੇ ਕਚੇ ਕਚੀ ਆਖਿ ਵਖਾਣੀ ॥

Kehadhae Kachae Sunadhae Kachae Kachanaee Aakh Vakhaanee ||

कहदे कचे सुणदे कचे कचीं आखि वखाणी ॥

The speakers are false, and the listeners are false; those who speak and recite are false.

8 ਰਾਮਕਲੀ ਅਨੰਦ (ਮ: ੩) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੯੨੦ ਪੰ. ੮

ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਿਤ ਕਰਹਿ ਰਸਨਾ ਕਹਿਆ ਕਛੂ ਨ ਜਾਣੀ ॥

Har Har Nith Karehi Rasanaa Kehiaa Kashhoo N Jaanee ||

हरि हरि नित करहि रसना कहिआ कछू न जाणी ॥

They may continually chant, 'Har, Har' with their tongues, but they do not know what they are saying.

ਚਿਤੁ ਜਿਨ ਕਾ ਹਿਰਿ ਲਇਆ ਮਾਇਆ ਬੋਲਨਿ ਪਏ ਰਵਾਣੀ ॥

Chith Jin Kaa Hir Laeiaa Maaeiaa Bolan Peae Ravaanee ||

चितु जिन का हिरि लइआ माइआ बोलनि पए रवाणी ॥

Their consciousness is lured by Maya; they are just reciting mechanically.

9 ਰਾਮਕਲੀ ਅਨੰਦ (ਮ: ੩) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੯੨੦ ਪੰ. ੯

ਕਹੈ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਬਾਝਹੁ ਹੋਰ ਕਚੀ ਬਾਣੀ ॥੨੪॥

Kehai Naanak Sathiguroo Baajhahu Hor Kachee Baanee ||24||

कहै नानकु सतिगुरू बाझहु होर कची बाणी ॥२४॥

Says Nanak, without the True Guru, other songs are false. ||24||

Source - http://searchgurbani.com/scriptures/ang/920/line/39441

Instead of Sikhitothemax use

http://searchgurbani.com/scriptures/search_form

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

• Like 3

Veerjee, you've taken the above shabd totally out of context.

Just because what Giani Gurdev Singh is singing is not Gurbani it does not mean its kachee banee.

Please listen to the video below to discover what kachee banee is:

• Like 1

Ssinghuk, -I'm sorry but nothing is out of context.

Kachi bani means that it is NOT the true word of Shabad guru and our normal bani becomes kachi when people dilute it and add there own words or refrains.

Ranjit Singh above is also a very suitable candidate for kachi bani and I have heard him do it live !!!- He was adding ''Ucha dar babe nanak da'' in between shabads. There is nothing wrong with doing this on tape or outside the Gurdwara, BUT when in the presence of Guru Granth Sahib ji, then kachi or diluted bani should NOT be practiced.

Also, as in the op video, one shouldn't be singing other poetry in the same kirtan style whilst in presence of Guruji. AND- KIRTAN can only be called Kirtan if it is from the Guru Granth sahibji, Bhai Gurdas ji or Bhai Nand Laa ji., anything else is NOT kirtan and this includes other works of all the Bhagats that are not in SGGSji.

I think I understand what kachi bani is, so if you want to ask more and are not sure then please do so and I shall try and answer to the best of my knowledge.

Kachi bani means that it is NOT the true word of Shabad guru and our normal bani becomes kachi when people dilute it and add there own words or refrains.

Ranjit Singh above is also a very suitable candidate for kachi bani and I have heard him do it live !!!- He was adding ''Ucha dar babe nanak da'' in between shabads. There is nothing wrong with doing this on tape or outside the Gurdwara, BUT when in the presence of Guru Granth Sahib ji, then kachi or diluted bani should NOT be practiced.

Also, as in the op video, one shouldn't be singing other poetry in the same kirtan style whilst in presence of Guruji. AND- KIRTAN can only be called Kirtan if it is from the Guru Granth sahibji, Bhai Gurdas ji or Bhai Nand Laa ji., anything else is NOT kirtan and this includes other works of all the Bhagats that are not in SGGSji.

I think I understand what kachi bani is, so if you want to ask more and are not sure then please do so and I shall try and answer to the best of my knowledge.

Veerjee, you obviously haven't listened to the video in which Baba Ranjit Singh clearly outlines what is kachee banee. TuhinTuhin has also provided you with more material describing what kachee banee is and isn't (though I've not had the opportunity to listen to this yet).

By your thinking, kaveesharees and dhadi vaaran are also culprits for kachee banee?

• Like 1

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

I don't think it is Gurbani so don't bother.

ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਬਿਨਾ ਹੋਰ ਕਚੀ ਹੈ ਬਾਣੀ ॥

Sathiguroo Binaa Hor Kachee Hai Baanee ||

सतिगुरू बिना होर कची है बाणी ॥

Without the True Guru, other songs are false.

ਬਾਣੀ ਤ ਕਚੀ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਬਾਝਹੁ ਹੋਰ ਕਚੀ ਬਾਣੀ ॥

Baanee Th Kachee Sathiguroo Baajhahu Hor Kachee Baanee ||

बाणी त कची सतिगुरू बाझहु होर कची बाणी ॥

The songs are false without the True Guru; all other songs are false.

ਕਹਦੇ ਕਚੇ ਸੁਣਦੇ ਕਚੇ ਕਚੀ ਆਖਿ ਵਖਾਣੀ ॥

Kehadhae Kachae Sunadhae Kachae Kachanaee Aakh Vakhaanee ||

कहदे कचे सुणदे कचे कचीं आखि वखाणी ॥

The speakers are false, and the listeners are false; those who speak and recite are false.

ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਿਤ ਕਰਹਿ ਰਸਨਾ ਕਹਿਆ ਕਛੂ ਨ ਜਾਣੀ ॥

Har Har Nith Karehi Rasanaa Kehiaa Kashhoo N Jaanee ||

हरि हरि नित करहि रसना कहिआ कछू न जाणी ॥

They may continually chant, 'Har, Har' with their tongues, but they do not know what they are saying.

ਚਿਤੁ ਜਿਨ ਕਾ ਹਿਰਿ ਲਇਆ ਮਾਇਆ ਬੋਲਨਿ ਪਏ ਰਵਾਣੀ ॥

Chith Jin Kaa Hir Laeiaa Maaeiaa Bolan Peae Ravaanee ||

चितु जिन का हिरि लइआ माइआ बोलनि पए रवाणी ॥

Their consciousness is lured by Maya; they are just reciting mechanically.

ਕਹੈ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਬਾਝਹੁ ਹੋਰ ਕਚੀ ਬਾਣੀ ॥੨੪॥

Kehai Naanak Sathiguroo Baajhahu Hor Kachee Baanee ||24||

कहै नानकु सतिगुरू बाझहु होर कची बाणी ॥२४॥

Says Nanak, without the True Guru, other songs are false. ||24||

Source - http://searchgurbani.com/scriptures/ang/920/line/39441

Instead of Sikhitothemax use

http://searchgurbani.com/scriptures/search_form

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Khalsa Ji,

When a Gursikh says "Waheguru is great", no one minds, since it is within Gurmat to say this; when a Gursikh "sings" this, he/she is considered by some, as anti-Gurmat. The only difference here, is "speaking" and "singing".

5th Patshahi rejected the bani of chajoo and kaana etc., since it did not conform to Gurmat. Chajoo and kaana etc. said: that those who died at childbirth are luckier than those alive, since life is difficult. Females are evil and should be shunned at all times. One should not speak ever; must keep silent always.

Satguru rejected their bani, since: Gurmat is all about living, and facing the challenges of life, with Naam. Females cannot be shunned, since reproduction would never take place. Keeping silent does'nt stop desires taking place; our mann is always speaking, whether we are or not...

That is the definition of "kachi bani"....

Any explanation of Gurmat, whether spoken or sung with a chimta, is not kachi bani...

Waheguru....

• Like 3

First of all, one should know that AKJ doesn't sing kachi-bani. If you knew anything about AKJ, you would know that. Just because it's Giani Gurdev Singh Jee or AKJ, people start hating. Do you also know that Giani Gurdev Singh Jee has done Keertan at Darbar Sahib, Bangla Sahib, etc? So please leave the random politics out of this.

Second of all, it is very interesting Lucky Singh Jee, that you left out Dasam Granth Sahib and Sarbloh Granth Sahib out of your list of what can be sung in Keertan and what is Gurbani. Very similar to a video of missionaries like Dhunda misleading the Sangat. Akal Takhat Sahib and Mahan Kosh are very clear on this subject...

As per Sikh Rehat Maryada:

Chapter V - Kirtan

Article VI - Kirtan (Devotional Hymn Singing by a Group or an individual)

a. Only a Sikh may perform kirtan in a congregation.

b. Kirtan means singing and scriptural compositions in traditional musical measures.

c. In the congregation, kirtan only of Gurbani (Guru Granth’s or Guru Gobind Singh’s hymns) and, for its

elaboration, of the compositions of Bhai Gurdas and Bhai Nand Lal, may be performed.

d. It is improper, while singing hymns to rhythmic folk tunes or to traditional musical measures, or in team

singing, to induct into them improvised and extraneous refrains. Only a line from the hymn should be a

refrain.

ਗੁਰਬਾਨੀ - ਸੰਗ੍ਯਾ- ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕਦੇਵ ਅਤੇ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੇ ਰੂਪ ਸਤਿਗੁਰਾਂ ਦੀ ਬਾਣੀ. ਅਕਾਲੀ ਬਾਣੀ, ਜੋ ਗੁਰੂ ਦ੍ਵਾਰਾ ਸਾਨੂੰ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਹੋਈ ਹੈ. "ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਇਸੁ ਜਗ ਮਹਿ ਚਾਨਣੁ." (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਃ ਮਃ ੩) "ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਹਰਿਨਾਮ ਸਮਾਇਆ." (ਗਉ ਮਃ ੪) ਦੇਖੋ, ਗੁਰੁਬਾਨੀ
ਗੁਰੁਬਾਨੀ - ਦੇਖੋ, ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ. "ਗੁਰੁਬਾਣੀ ਕਹੈ ਸੇਵਕ ਜਨ ਮਾਨੈ ਪਰਤਖਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਿਸਤਾਰੇ." (ਨਟ ਅਃ ਮਃ ੪) #ਸੁਧਾ ਕੀ ਤਰੰਗਿਨੀ ਸੀ ਰੋਗ ਭ੍ਰਮ ਭੰਗਨੀ ਹੈ #ਮਹਾਸ੍ਵੇਤ ਰੰਗਨੀ ਮਹਾਨ ਮਨ ਮਾਨੀ ਹੈ। #ਕਿਧੌਂ ਯਹਿ ਹੰਸਨੀ ਸੀ ਮਾਨਸਵਤੰਸਨੀ ਹੈ #ਗੁਨਿਨ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਸਨੀ ਸਰਬ ਜਗ ਜਾਨੀ ਹੈ। #ਕਿਧੌਂ ਚੰਦ ਚਾਂਦਨੀ ਸੀ ਮੋਹਘਾਮ ਮੰਦਨੀ ਹੈ #ਰਿਦੈ ਕੀ ਅਨੰਦਨੀ ਸਦੀਵ ਸੁਖਦਾਨੀ ਹੈ। #ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਪਟਰਾਨੀ ਸ੍ਯਾਨੀ ਗ੍ਯਾਨ ਕੀ ਜਨਨਿ ਜਾਨੀ #ਗੁਨੀ ਭਨੀ ਬਾਨੀ ਤਾਂਕੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੁਰੁਬਾਨੀ ਹੈ। #(ਨਾਪ੍ਰ) #੨. ਕਰਤਾਰ ਸੰਬੰਧੀ ਬਾਣੀ. "ਰਾਤੀ ਜਾਇ ਸੁਣੈ ਗੁਰੁਬਾਣੀ." (ਭਾਗੁ)
ਕਚੀ ਬਾਣੀ - ਸੰਗ੍ਯਾ- ਅਮਲ ਤੋਂ ਬਿਨਾਂ ਕੇਵਲ ਵਾਕ੍ਯਰਚਨਾ। ੨. ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਦੇਵ ਸਿੱਧਾਂਤ ਤੋਂ ਵਿਰੁੱਧ ਬਾਣੀ. "ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਬਿਨਾ ਹੋਰ ਕਚੀ ਹੈ ਬਾਣੀ." (ਅਨੰਦੁ)

Thirdly,

Giani Gurdev SIngh Jee is singing lines from Bhai Nand Lal Jee's Rehatnama.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਗੁਰਜਾਪਏੇਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਕਰਧਿਆਨ

ਮੁਕਤਲਾਭਸੋਹੋਇਹੈਂਗੁਰਸਿਖਰਿਦਿਮਹਿਮਾਨ॥ (੪੦)

And as per Sikh Rehat Maryada:

c. In the congregation, kirtan only of Gurbani (Guru Granth’s or Guru Gobind Singh’s hymns) and, for its
elaboration, of the compositions of Bhai Gurdas and Bhai Nand Lal, may be performed.

Here is a link to the composition: http://searchgurbani.com/bhai_nand_lal/rahitnama

• Like 4

We also need to read uthanka(historical event) behind gurbani talking about kachi bani to understand more about what is kachi bani.

Nevertheless, Kachi bani would be mixing deliberately one's own writing within gurbani stanzas via editing- audio/visual/video or any other form for that matter. Rest are all dharnas, kavita sung in prem of sargun/nirgun akaal purkh.

Here is the recent example of kachi bani..its from this pseduo chelas of this pseudo kusant trying to mimic/infuse his own name in gurbani.

Here is the picture..this is prime example of kachi bani:

post-24251-0-89436900-1381940419_thumb.j

• Like 2

Thirdly,

Here is a link to the composition: http://searchgurbani.com/bhai_nand_lal/rahitnama

Thank you so much for clearing this up for me.

WJKK WJKF

Veerjee, you obviously haven't listened to the video in which Baba Ranjit Singh clearly outlines what is kachee banee. TuhinTuhin has also provided you with more material describing what kachee banee is and isn't (though I've not had the opportunity to listen to this yet).

By your thinking, kaveesharees and dhadi vaaran are also culprits for kachee banee?

I have watched the video and he is actually responding to himself being questioned for doing kachi bani.

He is just justifying that ALL bani is pakhi.

Dhadi vaars have been allowed to sing since Guru Hargobind ji's time. However, when in the main Gurdwara stage they stand and perform instead of being seated as this differentiates it from kirtan which should be as according to the Rehat maryada reference quoted above.

I believe at some other Gurdwaras in India they perform outside the darbar on a second stage

Thirdly,

My bad, I didn't recognize the shabad as Bhai Nand Lal's due to my lack of attention there.

You are correct in that I have never seen or witnessed AKJ doing any kachi bani.

However, I did not exclude Guru Gobins SIngh ji's hymns or works as per rehat maryada. I just gave a quick round up from what I remembered.

Maybe I am a missionary just like our old friend Johalji !! :lol2: I know that you enjoyed making that judgment all too often before!! :respect:

Maybe, I enjoy all the ''Parroting'' of simran as that's what missionaries call it don't they ?

I have watched the video and he is actually responding to himself being questioned for doing kachi bani. He is just justifying that ALL bani is pakhi. Dhadi vaars have been allowed to sing since Guru Hargobind ji's time. However, when in the main Gurdwara stage they stand and perform instead of being seated as this differentiates it from kirtan which should be as according to the Rehat maryada reference quoted above. I believe at some other Gurdwaras in India they perform outside the darbar on a second stage

My bad, I didn't recognize the shabad as Bhai Nand Lal's due to my lack of attention there. You are correct in that I have never seen or witnessed AKJ doing any kachi bani. However, I did not exclude Guru Gobins SIngh ji's hymns or works as per rehat maryada. I just gave a quick round up from what I remembered. Maybe I am a missionary just like our old friend Johalji !! :lol2: I know that you enjoyed making that judgment all too often before!! :respect: Maybe, I enjoy all the ''Parroting'' of simran as that's what missionaries call it don't they ?

Haha, no hard feelings

• Like 1

Thirdly,

Khalsa Ji,

With regards to the Sri Akal Takht Maryada, on Kirtan, is this sandesh/directive based on bachan bilas of Guru Sahiban, or has this decision been taken by a group of individual Sikhs, without the endorsement of Guru Sahiban?

Waheguru.....

Khalsa Ji,

With regards to the Sri Akal Takht Maryada, on Kirtan, is this sandesh/directive based on bachan bilas of Guru Sahiban, or has this decision been taken by a group of individual Sikhs, without the endorsement of Guru Sahiban?

Waheguru.....

Veer Jee,

it is kind of a mix of both.

I'm pretty sure that there is no need for me to explain the acceptance of doing Keertan of Shabads from Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

Then comes Guru Gobind Singh Jee's Shabads/Bani. Up till now, almost all Sikhs accepted most of Dasam Granth Sahib and at least some of Sarbloh Granth Sahib as Guru Gobind Singh Jee's work. So naturally, Sikhs would want to sing some of those Shabads as well, the same way we do Paath of Guru Gobind Singh Jee's Baaneea.

Then comes Bhai Gurdas Jee's Shabads. It is common knowledge that Guru ArjanDev Jee Himself endorsed Bhai Gurdas Jee's Shabads and as the story/history goes, it is the 'key'.

Similarily, Guru Gobind Singh Jee endorsed Bhai Nand Lal Jee's compositions. For example: Bhai Nand Lal Jee named one composition Bandagi-Nama, and Guru Gobind Singh Jee changed it's name to Zindagi-Nama, meaning that whoever reads this will get true life/true meaning of life and will become alive again and truly live.

There are many more historical stories and detail and we can get evidences from Rehitnamas and old texts, however I'm pretty sure it is self explanatory. When (some/most) of the Sikh Panth came together to form Sikh Rehit Maryada, they all agreed on the details of Keertan as follows:

Chapter V - Kirtan

Article VI - Kirtan (Devotional Hymn Singing by a Group or an individual)

a. Only a Sikh may perform kirtan in a congregation.

b. Kirtan means singing and scriptural compositions in traditional musical measures.

d. It is improper, while singing hymns to rhythmic folk tunes or to traditional musical measures, or in team

singing, to induct into them improvised and extraneous refrains. Only a line from the hymn should be a

refrain.

ਵਿ- ਗੁਰੁਦਾਸ. ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਦਾ ਸੇਵਕ। ੨. ਸੰਗ੍ਯਾ- ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ. "ਆਦਿ ਬ੍ਰਿੱਧ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ ਗਨ ਚਹੁਁ ਦਿਸਿ ਮੇ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ." (ਗੁਪ੍ਰਸੂ)#ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ ਜੀ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੇ ਸੱਚੇ ਸਿੱਖ, ਬੀਬੀ ਭਾਨੀ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਨੇੜਿਓਂ ਭਾਈ ਸਨ. ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੇ ਚੌਥੇ ਸਤਗੁਰਾਂ ਤੋਂ ੧੬੩੬ ਵਿੱਚ ਸਿੱਖਧਰਮ ਧਾਰਣ ਕੀਤਾ ਅਤੇ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਦਾ ਸਿੱਧਾਂਤ ਪੰਜਵੇਂ ਸਤਿਗੁਰਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਸਮਝਿਆ. ਸਿੱਖਮਤ ਦੇ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰਕ ਹੋ ਕੇ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੇ ਧਰਮ ਦੇ ਨਿਯਮ ਚੰਗੀ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਫੈਲਾਏ. ਲਹੌਰ, ਆਗਰਾ, ਕਾਸ਼ੀ ਆਦਿਕ ਅਸਥਾਨਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ ਸਿੱਖਧਰਮ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰ ਕਰਦੇ ਰਹੇ. ਇਤਿਹਾਸਕਾਰਾਂ ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਸਭ ਤੋਂ ਪਹਿਲਾ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥਸਾਹਿਬ, ਜੋ ਗੁਰੂ ਅਰਜਨ ਦੇਵ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਲਿਖਵਾਇਆ ਹੈ, ਉਹ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੀ ਹੀ ਕਲਮ ਤੋਂ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ. ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀ ਬਾਣੀ (੪੦ ਵਾਰਾਂ ਅਤੇ ੫੫੬ ਕਬਿੱਤ ਆਦਿਕ ਛੰਦ) ਸਿੱਖ ਧਰਮ ਦੇ ਨਿਯਮਾਂ ਦਾ ਉੱਤਮ ਭੰਡਾਰ ਹੈ. ਇਹ ਆਖਣਾ ਅਤਿਉਕਤਿ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਿ ਸਿੱਖੀ ਦਾ ਰਹਿਤਨਾਮਾ ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀ ਬਾਣੀ ਤੋਂ ਵਧਕੇ ਹੋਰ ਕੋਈ ਨਹੀਂ. ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਅਰਜਨ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦਾ ਬਚਨ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ ਦੀ ਬਾਣੀ ਪੜ੍ਹਨ ਤੋਂ ਸਿੱਖੀ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਹੈ.#ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮਾਨ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ ਜੀ ਦਾ ਛੀਵੇਂ ਸਤਿਗੁਰਾਂ ਦੇ ਸਮੇਂ ਭਾਦੋਂ ਸੁਦੀ ੮, ਸੰਮਤ ੧੬੯੪ ਨੂੰ ਗੋਇੰਦਵਾਲ ਦੇਹਾਂਤ ਹੋਇਆ. ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਨੇ ਅੰਤਿਮ ਸੰਸਕਾਰ ਆਪਣੇ ਹੱਥੀਂ ਕੀਤਾ।#੩. ਬਹਿਲੋ ਵੰਸ਼ੀ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ ਮਸੰਦ, ਜੋ ਬਾਬਾ ਰਾਮਰਾਇ ਦਾ ਮੁਸਾਹਿਬ ਸੀ. ਰਾਮਰਾਇ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਪਰਲੋਕ ਗਮਨ ਪਿੱਛੋਂ ਇਹ ਦਸ਼ਮੇਸ਼ ਦੀ ਸੇਵਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਰਿਹਾ. ਦੇਖੋ, ਤਾਰਾ।#੪. ਇੱਕ ਪ੍ਰੇਮੀ ਸਿੱਖ ਕਵੀ, ਜਿਸ ਨੇ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ ਜੀ ਦੀਆਂ ਵਾਰਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਆਪਣੀ ਰਚਨਾ ੪੧ ਵੀਂ ਵਾਰ ਜੋੜੀ ਹੈ, ਜਿਸ ਵਿੱਚ ਪਾਠ ਹੈ- "ਪੀਓ ਪਾਹੁਲ ਖੰਡਧਾਰ ਹੁਇ ਜਨਮ ਸੁਹੇਲਾ, ਵਾਹ ਵਾਹ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਆਪੇ ਗੁਰ ਚੇਲਾ." ਆਦਿ। ੫. ਸ਼ਿਕਾਰਪੁਰ ਨਿਵਾਸੀ ਇੱਕ ਉਦਾਸੀ ਸੰਤ, ਜਿਸ ਦੀ ਧਰਮਸਾਲਾ ਸਿੰਧ ਵਿੱਚ ਬਹੁਤ ਪ੍ਰਸਿੱਧ ਹੈ. ਇਸ ਨੇ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਪਰਯਾਯ ਭੀ ਲਿਖੇ ਹਨ.
ਦੇਖੋ, ਸੋਹਣਾ ੩। ੨. ਮੁਨਸ਼ੀ ਫੱਜੂਰਾਮ ਆਂਗਿਰਸ ਖਤ੍ਰੀ, ਜੋ ਫ਼ਾਰਸੀ ਦਾ ਵਿਦ੍ਵਾਨ ਸੀ, ਸਨ ੧੬੩੦ ਵਿੱਚ ਹਿੰਦੁਸਤਾਨੋਂ ਗ਼ਜ਼ਨੀ ਵੱਲ ਗਿਆ ਅਰ ਆਪਣੀ ਯੋਗ੍ਯਤਾ ਦੇ ਬਲ ਉੱਥੋਂ ਦੇ ਹਾਕਿਮ ਦਾ ਮੀਰ ਮੁਨਸ਼ੀ ਹੋਗਿਆ. ਇੱਥੇ ਹੀ ਇਸ ਦੇ ਘਰ ਨੰਦਲਾਲ ਜੀ ਦਾ ਜਨਮ ਸਨ ੧੬੩੩ ਵਿੱਚ ਹੋਇਆ. ਪਿਤਾ ਨੇ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੀ ਤਾਲੀਮ ਦਾ ਯੋਗ੍ਯ ਪ੍ਰਬੰਧ ਕੀਤਾ, ਅਤੇ ੧੨. ਵਰ੍ਹੇ ਦੀ ਜਦ ਉਮਰ ਹੋਈ ਤਾਂ ਕੁਲਰੀਤਿ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਕੁਲਗੁਰੂ ਤੋਂ ਵੈਸਨਵ ਧਰਮ ਦੀ ਸਿਖ੍ਯਾ ਦਿਵਾਕੇ ਕੰਠੀ ਬੰਨ੍ਹਵਾਉਣ ਦੀ ਰਸਮ ਕਰਵਾਉਣੀ ਚਾਹੀ, ਪਰ ਵਿਚਾਰਸ਼ੀਲ ਨੰਦਲਾਲ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਪਿਤਾ ਅਤੇ ਕੁਲਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਸੇਵਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਕੀਤੀ ਕਿ ਮੈਂ ਆਪਣੀ ਤਸੱਲੀ ਕੀਤੇ ਬਿਨਾ ਕੋਈ ਧਰਮ ਨਹੀਂ ਧਾਰਨ ਕਰਾਂਗਾ.#ਸਨ ੧੬੫੨ ਵਿਚ ਪਿਤਾ ਦਾ ਦੇਹਾਂਤ ਹੋਣ ਪੁਰ ਨੰਦਲਾਲ ਜੀ ਉਦਾਸ ਹੋਕੇ ਗ਼ਜ਼ਨੀ ਤੋਂ ਚਲੇ ਆਏ ਅਤੇ ਮੁਲਤਾਨ ਦੇ ਦਿੱਲੀ ਦਰਵਾਜੇ ਘਰ ਬਣਾਕੇ ਰਹਿਣ ਲੱਗੇ. ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੇ ਮਕਾਨ ਪਾਸ ਵਸੇ ਮਹੱਲੇ ਦਾ ਨਾਮ "ਆਗਾਪੁਰ" ਪ੍ਰਸਿੱਧ ਹੋਗਿਆ, ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਨੰਦਲਾਲ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਸੇਵਕ ਅਤੇ ਸ਼ਾਗਿਰਦ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਆਗ਼ਾ (ਸ੍ਵਾਮੀ) ਕਹਿਕੇ ਬੁਲਾਇਆ ਕਰਦੇ ਸਨ.#ਇੱਥੇ ਹੀ ਇੱਕ ਸਿੱਖ ਘਰਾਣੇ ਦੀ ਪੁਤ੍ਰੀ ਨਾਲ ਆਪ ਦੀ ਸ਼ਾਦੀ ਹੋ ਗਈ, ਜਿਸ ਤੋਂ ਗੁਰਸਿੱਖੀ ਦੀ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਮਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਉਪਜੀ.#ਸਨ ੧੬੮੨ ਵਿੱਚ ਨੰਦਲਾਲ ਜੀ ਮੁਲਤਾਨੋਂ ਤੁਰਕੇ ਅਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ ਜੀ ਦਾ ਦਰਸ਼ਨ ਕਰਦੇ ਹੋਏ ਕਲਗੀਧਰ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਸੇਵਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਆਨੰਦਪੁਰ ਪੁੱਜੇ ਅਤੇ ਗੁਰਦਿਖ੍ਯਾ ਲੈਕੇ ਅਨੰਨ ਸਿੱਖ ਹੋਏ.#ਭਾਈ ਨੰਦਲਾਲ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਆ਼ਰਬੀ, ਫ਼ਾਰਸੀ ਅਤੇ ਰਿਆਜੀ ਦੇ ਪੂਰੇ ਪੰਡਿਤ ਅਤੇ ਵਡੀ ਚਮਤਕਾਰੀ ਬੁੱਧੀ ਰਖਦੇ ਸਨ. ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦਾ ਸ਼ਾਹਜ਼ਾਦਾ ਮੁਅ਼ੱਜਮ (ਬਹਾਦੁਰਸ਼ਾਹ) ਨਾਲ ਸਤਿਗੁਰਾਂ ਦੀ ਮਾਰਫ਼ਤ ਮਿਲਾਪ ਹੋਗਿਆ ਅਤੇ ਇਹ ਸ਼ਾਹਜ਼ਾਦੇ ਪਾਸ ਮੁਸਾਹਿਬ ਅਤੇ ਮੀਰਮੁਨਸ਼ੀ ਹੋਕੇ ਸਨ ੧੬੮੩ ਤੋਂ ਰਹਿਣ ਲੱਗੇ. ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੀ ਉਸਤਤਿ ਮੁਅ਼ੱਜਮ ਤੋਂ ਅਤੇ ਆ਼ਲਿਮਾਂ ਦੀ ਸਭਾ ਵਿੱਚ ਕੁਰਾਨ ਦੀ ਇੱਕ ਆਯਤ ਦੇ ਚਮਤਕਾਰੀ ਅਰਥ ਸੁਣਕੇ ਬਾਦਸ਼ਾਹ ਔਰੰਗਜ਼ੇਬ ਨੇ ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨ ਕਰਨਾ ਚਾਹਿਆ, ਜਿਸ ਪੁਰ (ਮੁਅ਼ੱਜਮ) ਤੋਂ ਵਿਦਾ ਲੈਕੇ ਸਨ ੧੬੯੭ ਵਿੱਚ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਪਾਸ ਆਨੰਦਪੁਰ ਜਾ ਰਹੇ.#ਆਪ ਕਲਗੀਧਰ ਦੇ ਦਰਬਾਰ ਦਾ ਭੂਸਣ ਅਤੇ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਾਂ ਦੀ ਸ਼੍ਰੇਣੀ ਵਿੱਚ ਗਿਣੇਜਾਂਦੇ ਸਨ. ਦਸ਼ਮੇਸ਼ ਨੇ ਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਦੇ ਲੰਗਰ ਦੀ ਪਰੀਖਿਆ ਸਮੇਂ ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਦੀ "ਸਿੱਖਸੇਵਾ " ਸਭ ਤੋਂ ਵਧਕੇ ਸਲਾਹੀ ਸੀ.¹#ਸਤਿਗੁਰਾਂ ਦੇ ਆਨੰਦਪੁਰੋਂ ਜਾਣ ਪਿੱਛੋਂ ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਮੁਲਤਾਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਆਪਣੇ ਘਰ ਜਾ ਰਹੇ, ਅਤੇ ਉੱਥੇ ਗੁਰਮਤ ਅਤੇ ਵਿਦ੍ਯਾ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰ ਕਰਦੇ ਹੋਏ ਸਮਾ ਵਿਤਾਇਆ. ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦਾ ਦੇਹਾਂਤ ਸਨ ੧੭੦੫ ਵਿੱਚ ਹੋਇਆ.#ਭਾਈ ਨੰਦਲਾਲ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਦੋ ਸੁਪੁਤ੍ਰ ਸਨ, ਵਡਾ ਲਖਪਤਿਰਾਇ ਅਤੇ ਛੋਟਾ ਲੀਲਾਰਾਮ. ਲਖਪਤਿ ਦੇ ਸੰਤਾਨ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੋਈ. ਲੀਲਾਰਾਮ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਵੰਸ਼ ਚਲੀ, ਜੋ ਹੁਣ ਬਹਾਵਲਪੁਰ ਅਤੇ ਮੁਲਤਾਨ ਆਦਿਕ ਥਾਂਈਂ ਨਿਵਾਸ ਕਰਦੀ ਹੈ, ਜਿਸ ਵਿੱਚ ਸਹਜਧਾਰੀ ਅਤੇ ਅਮ੍ਰਿਤਧਾਰੀ ਗੁਰਮੁਖ ਸੱਜਨ ਪੰਥ ਦੇ ਰਤਨ ਹਨ, ਅਰ "ਭਾਈ" ਲਕ਼ਬ ਨਾਲ ਸੰਬੋਧਨ ਕੀਤੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਨ.#ਭਾਈ ਨੰਦਲਾਲ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਗੁਰੁਮਹਿਮਾਂ, ਭਗਤਿ ਅਤੇ ਗ੍ਯਾਨ ਵਿਸਯ ਪੁਰ ਇਹ ਪੁਸ੍ਤਕ ਲਿਖੇ ਹਨ-#੧. ਜ਼ਿੰਦਗੀਨਾਮਹ। ੨. ਤੌਸੀਫ਼ੋਸਨਾ। ੩. ਗੰਜਨਾਮਹ। ੪. ਜੋਤਵਿਕਾਸ਼। ੫. ਦੀਵਾਨਗੋਯਾ। ੬. ਇਨਸ਼ਾ ਦਸਤੂਰ। ੭. ਅਰਜੁਲ- ਇਲਫ਼ਾਜ। ੮. ਖ਼ਾਤਮਹ. ਭਾਈ ਨੰਦਲਾਲ ਜੀ ਦਾ ਤਖ਼ਲੁੱਸ (ਛਾਪ) "ਗੋਯਾ" ਹੈ.
ਦੇਖੋ, ਮੀਹਾਂ। ੨. ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਹਰਿਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦਾ ਸੇਵਕ, ਜਿਸ ਦਾ ਦੂਜਾ ਨਾਮ ਸੋਹਣਾ ਹੈ. ਇਸ ਦਾ ਪਹਿਲਾ ਨਾਮ ਖ਼੍ਵਾਜਾ ਅਰਜਨੀ ਸੀ। ੩. ਦੇਖੋ, ਨੰਦਲਾਲ ਭਾਈ। ੪. ਪਿੰਡੀਲਾਲ ਦਾ ਭਾਈ ਇੱਕ ਬ੍ਰਾਹਮਣ, ਜੋ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦਾ ਸਿੱਖ ਹੋਇਆ. ਦਸ਼ਮੇਸ਼ ਨੇ ਇਸ ਨੂੰ ਜਪੁ ਦੇ ਅਰਥ ਸਮਝਾਏ। ਪ ਨੰਦ ਦਾ ਪ੍ਯਾਰਾ ਪੁਤ੍ਰ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨਦੇਵ.
  • Like 1