The Reason Why Sikh/hindu Girls

Big_Tera

The real reason why Sikh and Hindu girls run off with Muslims is quite simply because Muslims males mature faster then Sikh and Hindu guys.

This is all to do with Muslims and Circumcision. A males maturity is all down to how much they engage in Masturbation. This is their hidden weapon,

If you look up on on circumcision. This was originally practiced to deter Masturbation as it makes this practice less pleasurable as the foreskin has many nerve endings. Masturbation was said to be an evil sin back then as they said it led to a male becoming weak, insane and made him lazy and unable to concentrate and many other negative factors. and you know what? there is alot of truth in what they belived.

Say what you want about muslims but circumcisions which was copied from the jews gives them a great advantage in life. as Muslims become alot more mature and intelligent then they otherwise would be. purely for not engaging in masturbation. when one is circumcised pleasure from masturbation is greatly reduced due to alot of the nerve ending being cut, hence one will do this activity less.

Jews are probably one of the most if not the most successful group of people in this world and they practice circumcisions.As this is a natural deterrent to masturbation. At the ages of 14 to 20 its well know that youngsters do this behavior very frequently because the effcts of very powerful and morefull then a drug. infact the same high that you get from drugs is the same in sex. ie dopamine high.

hence why at the ages of 14 - 20 they have a great advantage of other religion males. Girls love confident, mature and self assured males. that's what girls are attracted to. Muslims fro all their faults become alot more confident and mature an an early age. they are able to manipulate girls and being them to islam. on the other hand sikh and hindu teenagers are still not as mature and intellegent as them.

when one masturbates this decreases their normal agression, totestron and hunger to date girlls. you lose intellegence, craftiness ect. why do you think alot of muslims are so crafty and intellegent when it comes to manipulation other people into their religion. especially girl?? they for sall their faults have a hidden weapon that they themselves dont even know about. I only know about this is beacuse I myself was once addicted to sex. and I stopped for months and noticed a direct correlations with how I used to be and when I stopped. I went from being a shy, unsociable, weak, unconfident, lacked motivation, had no ambition. to a very crafty and intelligent person.

im not saying circumcision is right but it also has many psychological benefits. look at jews they have circumsions and they have the best scientist, millionaires ect in the world. what the secret?? well they dont bother with evil masturbation that s retards the brain and weaknes the mind.

if you dont believe me then refrain from this activity for 2 weeks only and your whole body and mind will change and you will become alot more intelegent then you are at the moment.

you might find this difficult to comprehend and I might not be comming across as articulate as i should be. but ive read up on this enourmously.

My observation of most muslims I have com acroos. although their religion holds them back. They make up for alot of this due to being circumscised which by default stops them physicall from engaging in masturbation it makes it a less pleasurable activity. it completely desenitses the .

why are muslims able to dominate others?

why are muslim so agressive?

why are muslim always fighting

why are muslims converting everyong?

why are muslims so mature at an early age and able to manipulate others?

when one mastubations in a nutshell onw becaome weak both mentally and physically.

what you have with Muslims is males that are full of testosterone which makes you more stronger mentally and physically. semen contains testostrone and all vitimans and minerals for optimal brain development.

why are muslims more confident then others at an early age?

its purely down to 1 things. all our life force is contained in semen. if you get rid of this to much. you will fail.

you might say why are muslims mostly uneducted

why are they in poverty then other relgions

why are they on benifits?

well actually alot of muslims are very succesfull business owners

not all are on benifits

and for all the natural advantage they have that circumcison gives them their religion itself brings them back down.

without circusmsions muslims would be no way as succesfull as dominating, manipulating other reigions as they are doing right now if the were not circumcised.

apologi

I'm not in any way bigginup Muslims up I am just pointing out the natural advantage they have over other religions. Circumcision is a horrid practice that greatly reduces sexual pleasure an it stops one from physicaly engaging in this practice as it is not as pleasurable due to the nerve ending that are removed. also the organ will become desensitized as there is no natural barrier in place which is suppose to keep this sensitive.

it basically results in manyy problems and a dysfunctional organ. That makes the act of sex greatly less pleasurable.But because masturbation in itself harms the body they kind of get some benefit from not doing this practice.

This results in greatly reducing the frequency of this activity and if you research upon this. It was originally practiced 1000's of years ago to stop people masturbating.

as you get older a person matures. this is to do with older people masturbating less and hence they become mature, and more intellegent. ect . ie when people get older this advantage goes away because everyone generally will do this activity less so it kind of levels out.

but Muslims on the whole will not even do this practice as often as other people simply because its not that pleasurable for them. as they have no foreskin. Foreskin should never be removed under no circumstances and all urologist agree. As the forskin is essential.

now even though muslims have this advantage they are still not as brave and strong as Sikhs. It not just about about being physicaly strong. whats mor important is mental toughness. Now a boxer will refrain from sexual activity a month up untill his next fight. because your body and mind will be drained by this activity.

The government and the authorities never give information about sexual addictions. becuase its in the governments interest for you to be weak and docile and just accept everything.

they encourage sexual activity on the tv. ie sex shows ect. to entice us to lose our natural strengh.

muslims on the other hand are always protesting and trying to dominate others. not because of their religion.... but because of being circumcised.

they are basicaly full of agression. from not masturbating to often. all that sexual tension then manifests in other ways. such as trying to take over the world. bombing innocent people ect. a people just become a hot head that wants to fight.

why are they hell bent on converting everyone? Because when you dont masturbate you become very aggressive and dominating. all your agression is remaining inside. This is why they have become so succesfull in spreading islam. through sheer agression.

why do you think the jews are so succesfull and intellgent? ie albert einstien ect. well they have all the above to.

lol big_tera are you being serious?

Circumcision doesnt make no difference its all about grooming and targeting specifically the worthless non-muslim women (as some muslim men see them)... why dont jewish circumcised men target non-jewish women and convert them? why dont circumcised Christian guys target non-christian girls and convert them?

Its laughable what your suggesting.

End of the day if you got confidence, and look alright and you looking for a easy cheap girl like many girls are these days then its quite easy to make these loose cheap girls fall for you and you can do as you wish once you capture their heart.

I have seen good looking confident shaved face Sikh guys at college and uni pull muslim girls this way and these girls dont really care about religion they just want a good time, attention and sex. Our dastaar turbanned guys with big dhari's dont get a look in because they do not offer the lifestyle these easy cheap girls want.

you understand how biologically and psychological females brains operate and how men who groom women for use and abuse operate and there you will find the answer.

cool water I know you may have trouble comprehending what I am saying. But As someone like myself has studied psychology, how the human brain works . Through Hormones and brain chemicals. I know what I am talking about. I takes years of research and studying how hormones effect our behavior, mood ect. to full grasp what I am saying. you just have to trust what I am saying.

Christian and jews dont do grooming to extent of muslims because jews and Christians are mostly good people and their religion does not promote violence.

what you have with muslims is a combination of a backward religion mixed with the aggressiveness of a uncircumcised male.

I must stress it is not just agression. one bceomes very crafty and manipulative when he does not masturbate.

have you ever gone two weeks without doing this activity? please just try this. and If you dont believe me after that then i will not say anything more to you.

im not saying that you should not engage is sexual release. its perfectly health aslong as its up to 2-3 times a week. as with all things its about a balance.

infact when you dont masturbation your sex drive is increasing. hence why all the grooming cases.

I will post articles to back up what I have written. the first article is why circumcision reduces sexual pleasure

''Circumcision reduce sexual sensitivity and sensation and overall harms proper sexual function. An intact ("uncircumcised") <banned word filter activated> has 30,000 nerve endings and a circumcised <banned word filter activated> has 10,000. (20,000 in the foreskin, 6000 in the glans, 4000 in the shaft). Another important thing is that the nerve endings in the foreskin are fine touch nerve endings, while the nerve endings in the rest of the <banned word filter activated> (including the glans) are actually pressure nerve endings.

There are many other reasons why intact men have more sexual sensation and sensitivity. The glans of the <banned word filter activated> was designed to be an internal organ, covered and protected by the foreskin when flaccid. If it's permanently exposed (as in a circumcised <banned word filter activated>) it develops layers of keratin, dries-out, and loses a significant amount of sensitivity.

Also the foreskin has a unique gliding action and acts as a natural lubricant. During sex or masturbation, the foreskin glides up and down, placing additional stimulation on other parts of the <banned word filter activated>. Circumcised men don't have this.

Also, when an intact men gets an erection, the highly sensitive inner foreskin is exposed. Essentially, the foreskin reverses in on itself

Big_tera are you suggesting muslim guys dont masturbate? i would think they would strongly disagree with your statements.

As I pointed out its all to do with ideology (specifically targeting women of your enemy as islam says you should) and confidence choosing easy cheap or vulnerable girls.

There are just as many muslim girls getting in relationship with shaved face trimmed hair sikh guys, because they look the part of what these girls see as attractive.

When you have a big bushy beard and turban you are limited to gursikh religious girls who want a gursikh looking guy..... and how many gursikh girls are these days compared to non-gursikh? the ratio is very low.... now look at muslim women who only eat halal compared to those who dont. The ratio high because they are brainwased and lectured to believe and act in a certain way....it all starts at the home, then the peers you hang out with.

The majority of the hindu and punjabi Sikh girl we encounter these days are cutting their hairs and living a lifestyle that isnt religious or strict.... therefore they are easy targets for muslims and other non-sikh guys.... they chose this lifestyle.... no1 has guided them or helped them understand why they should follow a pro-sikh lifestyle even if it isnt strictly gursikh. Instead they are offered either follow gursikh lifestyle (plus no help) or back to westernised drinking pubbing desi culture.

cool water. well if you read what I have written that is what I am suggesting. why was circumcision originally carried out??? It was to stop people from masturbating. it was a physical deterrent.

read this article why it was practiced

I will also paste the article here

In the late 19th century Dr John Harvey Kellogg (yes, he of Kellogg’s ‘Corn Flakes’ fame) was a major influence in getting male child circumcision popularised to prevent masturbation, which was seen as an unacceptable and abhorrent practice. Religiously driven puritanical perceptions that the sexual pleasure of masturbation was not something to be permitted nor tolerated by the religious despots of that era, had them searching for ways to halt it. Thus it was Kellogg who advocated that if a boy were circumcised it would prevent or decrease his urge to masturbate. He must have known or realised that the foreskin, more specifically, that the acroposthion was the source of unbelievable pleasure and it was indeed this sadist who also advocated the operation be performed without administering an anaesthetic, “as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment…the soreness which continues for several weeks interrupts the practice (of masturbation)…” As an interesting point of note a recent survey conducted on male masturbation found that uncircumcised men masturbated more frequently than circumcised men. So yes, it would seem that circumcision has been a really, really successful deterrent to masturbation Mr Kellogg.

Masturbation

Victorian era doctors also knew very well that circumcision denudes, desensitizes, and disables the . Nevertheless, it was subsequently accepted as a panacea for many conditions and they were soon claiming that circumcision cured epilepsy, convulsions, paralysis, elephantiasis, tuberculosis, eczema, bed-wetting, hip-joint disease, faecal incontinence, rectal prolapse, wet dreams, hernia, headaches, nervousness, hysteria, poor eyesight, idiocy, mental retardation, and insanity. Yep, blame the foreskin for all the aliments known to mankind, and then cut it off to ensure a permanent ‘cure’. Surely that argument could not possibly hold true for females and yet the popularisation of male circumcision went on unchallenged and gathered momentum to reach almost universal acceptance in major English speaking countries well into the latter decades of the 20th century.

Dr John Harvey Kellogg

Non Foreskin Retracting Masturbation

Masturbation that doesn’t retract the foreskin can present a challenge to both men and women (especially if this is a new or alien concept), so explore and treat foreskins as a source of unbelievable pleasure (if not already doing so). Experimentation is recommended to discover that masturbation without retracting the foreskin is actually possible and can prolong orgasm with a tantric quality. It’s masturbation in the usual way except the foreskin is never retracted but remains glove-like, stimulating and massaging the glans beneath through the foreskin, creating phenomenally terrific and enjoyable sensations. It’s a case of trying a different way of masturbation from the status quo of the known masturbation experience or previous conditioning. There is little to be lost and everything to be gained. Experiment, experiment and then experiment some more. Retracting the foreskin is part of the sexual repertoire certainly but in conjunction with non-retracting techniques, adds enormously to sexual enjoyment and satisfaction.

And it was very successful in doing so. This is documented in many articles.