What Type Of Sikh Guy Would Muslim Girls Go For?

cool water

Ok so ive started this thread as i didnt want to clog up big_tera's topic on his circumcision crazy theory with my thread.

Here it is pretty clear and simple why do girls go for particular type of guys and islamic grooming cases. It's nothing to do with big_tera's nonsense theory of circumcision its all to do with physical attraction and Islamic ideology of conquest over the kufr (non believer).

If we look at muslim women who date Sikh men or find them attractive, we need to look at why they are dating them

is it because of their Sikh religion? no

is it because of their shaved face / trimmed hair / clean cut looks? yes

is it to do with their personality? yes

Similarly if we look at the sikh/hindu girls who get groomed by muslim men they are mostly shaved face clean cut guys.

Using fake love and attention techniques of the end goal is either getting sex from the non-muslim kafir "inferior" female or conversion and therefore guaranteeing automatic ticket to fake islamic heaven.

post-18034-0-15545600-1381936563_thumb.p

So understanding how females brains operate and how to counter conquesting islamic ideology is the key to the solution

The key lies in how you train your Sikh females

if you offering them no guidance or positives for wanting a sardar over other men they can you really blame them if they just go for the first attractive guy who gives them attention?

I noticed one thing with the muslim females lately is that they have oddly started to be pro-beard. Even the non-hijab wearing muslim girls are loving the beard like its a 6pack on a guy lol

This shows clear brainwashing and peer pressure campaign by the circle they are in. They attend islamic lectures.... when last did you hear of a Sikh lecture for females that train and teach women to be lovers of the sikhi saroop and be pro-sikh men? It has never happened and until that day comes you will keep getting these problems.

The title of this thread is hilarious! It looks like we're starting a grooming agency of our own!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Wouldnt be a bad thing lol at least we are ethical in our approach and have better womens rights.

Btw bro can you help me fix my signature links out ?

I dont want them open as youtube videos just hyperlinks to the videos like it was before now they are taking up too much space as embedded video's and i cant even change the sig keeps asking for username and password.

Btw bro can you help me fix my signature links out ?

I dont want them open as youtube videos just hyperlinks to the videos like it was before now they are taking up too much space as embedded video's and i cant even change the sig keeps asking for username and password.

I tried to fix them out myself a while ago. For some reason I couldn't! Just go to your signature and remove them. Then add something new but small :D :D

Guest dasguruka

I cant believe cool water and bigteras posts reduce women to a mere object and give their own stupid beliefs on "what would attract a Sikh or Muslim female?" No masturbation and men who shave facial hair? Jutiyan di lorrh a.

Baaki Singhs are only for their Guru. Rest is his Hukam

Who is the best looking actor in Punjabi films these days?

Diljit Dosanjh! Yes I know he trims his beard (I've heard he has cut hair under his pagh as well but he always wears a pagh in public).

A nicely tied pagh looks very good!

Don't be a geeky singh then! Be a strong Singh!

You clearly have no social experience if you think Singhs aren't attractive to non Sikhs lol.

The main problem is explaining Sikhs don't date shate.

Not saying singhs arent attractive to non-sikhs clearly there are some handsome singh brothers out there that even muslim girls want to seduce lol

Just most dastaar wearing singhs have no sense of style or dress sense if their goal is to attract the opposite gender who isnt religious.

Also saying Sikhs dont date is wrong, saying sikh men cant have sexual intercourse with muslim women is another wrong. No where in Sikhi is this not allowed... it is only a requirement of the Khalsa not to rape or interfer with muslim women when they was at war with the islamic ruling invaders. They were given a code of conduct to follow and treaties were signed so that the Khalsa would be distinct in upholding Sikh values of not harming or targetting the enemies women wheras the islamics had no such rule and freely went about capturing thousands of hindu women to dance in mujra events, sexually abuse, rape and produce more islamics to loot and rape foreign lands.