'principal Gurbachan' The Controversial Missionary Is Booked At Park Av

Erm..........

I agree with everything you've said BUT exposed myself as what??

You are attacking anyone on the site over two threads that wants to act like true gursikh.

Clearly there is concerted effort to attack the SIKHS and divide them, internationally, both US and UK. But rather than evolve into the intelligent being that our gurus wished us to become and offer a solution to this issue which has been going on intermittently for centuries you want to start shouting and frothing at the mouth.

Ideal for those wanting to portray sikhs as simple and aggressive idiots.........this is THEIR need as sikhs are about to show the UN and the world the true picture of Indian genocide. Court cases in USA, Canada.

EKTA IS BURYING OUR DIFFERENCES AND ACHIEVING A COMMON GOAL.

Sukhdev Singh Babbar and Sant Ji managed it.

Like i asked before and you ignored it.........

DO YOU THINK YOU PASSED???

Shastar paji you are 100% right to state we should always debate in the right manner. After all everything in this world is open to debate and we are all allowed to have our own opinions, but bhai sahib surely when it comes to the doubting and belittling of Our beloved Gurus Gurbani (be it any Granth Sahib, Pothi Sahib or even Gutka Sahibs)there can never be any diplomatic debate, there can only be Acceptance. These are not writings in text books by mere mortals that we can cut and paste at our leisure; these Shabads are GOD themselves - Pothi Parmesar Ka Thaan.

Letter sent to Comm from local Sangat in Southall.

To the comittee of Southall singh sahba Gurwara.

I write in reference to the cancellation of 'Principal Gurbachan' from taking the stage this week.

We live in an age where we are all keen to criticise and reluctant to commend and praise. This letter is to praise the commitee for cancelling this man.

We all remember the ugly scenes outside the Gurdwara when Gurbachan's close ally 'Dhunda' was in the country some months ago.

The fear was that this would escalate in the same way.

You, the committee have taken the responsible decision and avoided a possible repeat.

We, the sangat are heartened by your decision and the professional way in which messers Sukh Randawa, Satnam Singh and Himmat Sohi have handled this situation.

Letter sent to Comm from local Sangat in Southall.

To the comittee of Southall singh sahba Gurwara.

I write in reference to the cancellation of 'Principal Gurbachan' from taking the stage this week.

We live in an age where we are all keen to criticise and reluctant to commend and praise. This letter is to praise the commitee for cancelling this man.

We all remember the ugly scenes outside the Gurdwara when Gurbachan's close ally 'Dhunda' was in the country some months ago.

The fear was that this would escalate in the same way.

You, the committee have taken the responsible decision and avoided a possible repeat.

We, the sangat are heartened by your decision and the professional way in which messers Sukh Randawa, Satnam Singh and Himmat Sohi have handled this situation.

i was impressed by a video i saw of Bhai Kulbir Singh tapoban debating Inder Ghagga. Informative, calm, bullet pointed, Bhai Kulbir Singh won the day.

My fear is name calling, can drive resentment further. Yet educated mundeh like above dealt with it effectively. For the paid bandeh fair do their in a diff game.. But whoever recites, or is sincere will themselves realise through piar.

UK = Paji why not Gurbachan Singh Khalsa (Thailand wale) complete his program before pre-judging it? Do such pro-Gurmat views that Sikhs should only bow before Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj justify Sikh on Sikh violence as was launched by the opponents of Sarbjit Singh Khalsa (Dhunda) last year when the majority of the Sangat present inside agreed with Dhunda Sahib. We don't need this hysteria within the Panth when we should instead unitedly focus on getting over a million signatures for www.1984yesitsgenocide.org as Gurbachan Singh Khalsa (Thailand wale) will no doubt highlight.

UK = I agree with you wholeheartedly Paji. But if some Gurdwara's allow Charitropakhyan to be simultaneously recited parallel to Maharaj, why should Singh Sabha Gurdwara's in the UK, Canada, USA, Thailand etc be prevented from articulating pro-Gurmat views which stress upon Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj being supreme as Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj himself ordained?

I have a serious question for Moderators. This man uklondon sikh is a known lover of blasphemic missionaries.He was caught by

you having three IDs sometime back and was expelled from this forum.He was not here for aNY DISCUSSION BUT MERE ANTI SIKH

PROPaganda.

How come he is posting here AGAIN pitching for balsphemic elements be it dhundha or gurbACHAN THAILAND. I thought we come to the forum

for learning about sikhi and not to listen to proapganda by anti sikh elements.

This so called principal, who actually is only a 10 grade education, is an anti sikh preacher

who has been snubbed and kicked out of some Gurudwaras around the world.

He is not only against bani of khalsa but also preaches against gurmat such as naam simran,

Amritvela, jaman maran etc.

See the following thread wherein he was kicked out of a Victoria BC Gurudawara sahib in Canada

http://sikhsangat.org/2009/gurbachan-singh-thailand-expelled-from-a-bc-canada-gurdwara-sahib/

This may help gursikhs of Uk to unmask this anti sikh preacher.