Sikh Girls, Virginity And Sex Before Marriage.

harsimran_singh

WJKK WJKF

Veere, had ho gay hae. Kee hoya? Oh same kitae gay han jithae college sirf parraee vaastae jaeeda hae? Jae Satguru Ji tuhanoo ithnaa khoobsoorat saroop ditta hae taa(n) tusee fehr Guru Ji ta shukrr karo. Yaad karo jis vehlae tusee college pehlae din chalaee san tuhada khyaal sirf parraee vich c. fikr dhiaan parraee vich c - hon tusee kaeree khotee kamma vich paegae ho? Jae sade vudae vudaeraeyaan nae girlfriend boyfriend nay c rakhae - kee ohna da viaah nayhee c hoya? Afsoos dee gal hae ki ajj talaak kafee ho raehae han - koike apaan apnae vuddaeaan dee knowledge too(n) kunj gae haa(n) - apaan is traa(n) kar lag paee haa(n) ki sanoo hee putta husband wife kis traa(n) dae hundae han (kal dae jamae...). Tuhadae vaastae oochee suchee Singhnee labnee Waheguru ate thuadae mata pita da kam hae. Tuhada kam sirf parran ate Ardaas karn da hae. Ehmee na tension laenda rehaa kar. Kureeyaa(n) keeaa oh? Jis traa(n) app khaa laeyaa, bhaelaeya, hag laeyaa, soh laeeyaa - oh vee oh kardeeyaan han - Jae tuhanoo eh traa(n) dee kureeaa(n) khoobsoorat lagdee han - muaaf karna - tuhadee akh hee nayhee dekhn vaalee... Yaad karo - Guru Granth Sahib Ji sanoo dasdae han ki 'Sae Sohnae; Jo Har Sang Bhaehnae' - Only those are beautiful who sit in the Sangat of Guru Ji and Their Holy Sangat' - too kitae turaeyaa firdaa vaa?

Naalee tusee akheyaa mae 21 haa(n) ate halae virgin haa(n) - fehr? Eh dae vich sangan dee lohr hae? Jis traa(n) ingh chaundae han ki meree Singhnee jat sat vich pukee hovae - Singhneeyaa vee eh hee chaundeeyaan han ki mera Singh Jat Sat vich pukka hovae. Satguru Ji nae sanoo Insaan banaeyaa hae - sirf ohs naal hee buchae paedaa karn da karm apanee Patee/Patnee naal hee karna - ehmee nee jaanvaraan vaang saraeyaan naal litee jaanaa.

Be a Singh - ehmee naa kureeyaan dae dholan lag jao = shameful gal ki ajj Singh kureeyaan mugar "depress" hon lag pae han - Singh oh han jaerae maut noo dekh kae hasdae san.

Penji

(Toronto, Canada)

Guest harsimran_singh

dear bhenji..

sabh ton pehlaan taan waheguru ji ka khalsa... waheguru ji ki fateh...

mai ap ji da boht thanks karda haan jo tusi apna samaa kaddh ke reply kita.. bhenji mai aj kal diyaan kudiyaan de vartaava dekh ke depress hoya haan.. they've gone corrupt.. things which make me worry are ke appaan kede paase ja rahe haan !! bibiyaan, jihna ne future generations nu janam dena hai.. je oh aap hee puthe raahe pai gaiyaan taan asi apniyaan aunn waliyaan generations ton kee umeed rakhange !!

naale bhenji i am 24 not 21.. and yes i am a virgin.. and i plan to stay so till I marry.. i see physical intimacy as something sacred which must occur between two life partners.. sikhaan nu jagah jagah muhh maaran wale kamm shobha nahi dende.. i echo your words that both Singhs and singhnees should stay pakke in jat sat.. dear bhenji we are both on the same wavelength.. may be you didnt read my post completely or i dunno what.. but i have no qualms in being a virgin.. if i myself am not pakka in something then how can i seek someone who is pakki...

all i said and meant, was, that seeing the current plight of Sikh girls distresses me.. and i am worried about what if i end up marrying someone loose..

i hope i was able to put myself clearly this time to my fellow singhs and singhnees, my veers and bhains.. i seek your help and that is why i chose to put up my query here in this forum..

WJKK WJKF

I am a Sikh guy from Delhi. I want to ask a question about Sikh girls, virginity and sex before marriage. But first, I want to tell you about what has driven me to come here and ask this question.

I used to like a girl in the final year of my school. She used to like me too. We used to blush a lot while talking to each other and We used to talk to each other a lot. We told each other about our feelings and felt good about it. Later we went to different colleges. One day there was a cultural event in her college, I came to know of it from my friends in that college, and thought I should surprise her. I went there with my friends and saw her with some other guy, dancing, laughing and having her fun. I felt awkard and bad seeing that but I tried to ignore having seen what I had seen. When I asked my friends about that guy, they said he was her guy, and they had seen them making out quite a few times. I couldnt believe it. She used to say she liked me, loved me, wanted to be with me. I was heart broken. I spoke to her about it and she confessed to it. I stopped talking to her. That teenage love ended then and there. I was depressed for a very long period of time.

After 1.5 years I came across a girl through a mutual friend. She was amritdhari, looked kinda cute and had approached me herself. I started to like her company. She was studying at a college in Gurgaon. After some time of our friendship we both felt attracted towards each other. But she had bad company, had ONLY guy friends, used to go with em to hookah bars, pubs and all other kinda wrong places. I myself am an amritdhari and i personally do not like going to any such places as I feel that Sikhs must not go to these kinda places. (Kutha, hukkah, charas, tambaku, ganja , topi, taadi, khaaku.. inki ore na kabahuu dekhai rehetvand so sikh bisekhai) ... also came to know about her alleged physical relationships with many of her friends. So, we broke up. And I was shaken up again.

After another year of staying depressed and aloof, I came across one extremely amazing girl. She looked very decent and adorable and belonged to an amrirdhari family. Her mom ties dastar, her dad is a great man and knows a lot about gurbani and sends amazing vibes whenever you look at him. But she has had a past too and has been with 2 guys, both of them were hindus and "bihari" and i came to know from a friend who was there in her college that she has done "it" many a times with her guys and there were several pics of her floating around.

Now, By the Guru's grace, I am a Six feet tall, somewhat buffy, fair, pochviin pagg tying, amritdhari Sikh guy and I get plenty of compliments and attention from the opposite sex. I have completed 5 years of my college life at two of the most happening colleges in delhi and have had plenty of chances myself to be 'up, close and personal' with the most adored girls in my colleges. But I have made sure to not to commit any of the four 'kurehits' all these years. I consider any kind of physical intimacy as something sacred which must occur between two people who are life partners and not a mere source of pleasure which can be done with anybody. Thus, I am still a virgin. Yes, 24, male and still a virgin. And yes, I will get married sooner or later. As anybody would, I too want a Sikh girl of good morals and a high character to be my life partner, Someone who knows Sikhi values to the core, hasnt fooled around with guys and of course has her virginity intact. But seeing the current state of Sikh girls (encountering those 3 in my life, seeing Sikh girls in my college and hearing about them from my friends), Seeing all this, I have developed a negative image for girls in my mind and i do not even feel comfortable talking to them. I dont think there are many left who still stay virgin till they get married. Sometimes when sad and depressed, I feel like I should get even and feel like falling for the advances of girls around me. But when I get back to my senses I feel bad for even thinking that ways and I do not want to defy my Guru. I want a decent girl to be my life partner, bit it now seems a rare possibility. I am utterly disappointed and worried. Please help me out. I would like people who are married or in relationships and especially bibiyaan, matawan, bhainaa to please understand my problem and help me come out of it.

WJKK WJKF

hahahahhahahah :lol2: so far I thought I have grown up and raised in london so I have seen the worst sikh girls ever..................lol..but you shocked me...anyways I want to say If you are Guru Ka sikh then you don't need to be busy in KAAM and its very Clear that Today Singh is still better than Kaur .There is no doubt regarding this.

and my second view is that Why do you go after only sikh girls? you ain't losing sikhi if some non sikh girl gets married with you and embraces sikhi..I know Hypocrite and stupid sikh people make useless assumptions that non sikh girls cannot take sikhi on long term basis...In my point of view ,,today if we see around ourselves ,,,you are gonna see non sikh girls are being great kaurs instead of those sikh girls who were just born in sikh families ....

I give you my Example ...My grandfather married to Muslim Girl and she gave birth to three male children and two female children and she educated sikhi to them so nicely that I can't tell you and in the same way my hindu mum married sardar(my father) she educated us two brothers sikhi like I bet no any sikh women could do like that .

At last ......we are a mixture of Amritdhari/keshdhari people in our family . we don't even like to sit in cutsurds...Jide sir te paag nai jedha guru di beadbi kare ya kardi..oh jutti diyan nokka brabar hi a..paave lakh sohne banke jaag nu dikhado..but they can't in front of GURUS>>>>>>>>>>

naale ik gal hor...tusi bhena ,bibbiyan kolo koi jwaab na mango....hehe...unha ne thavada hi kasooor kadna va.......be a singh TRUE SINGH>>>>>>>>>>>BECAUSE ITS HAWTTTTT>>>>>>> WE guys HAVE GOT SOMETHING SPECIAL>>>>>AND WE HAVE TO MAKE IT PRECIOUS ALWAYS>>>>>>>

EVERY SINGH GETS HIS KAUR but do the KAUR????No my dear.So believe in yourself only Whaheguru is there he is gonna help you soon.best of luck

Hold on are not all women before marriage supposed to be looked upon as sister, mother and then the same after marriage and only a wife to be looked upon intimately ?, seems like what luckysingh said it happens much more in india now than in the west, decent girls will never entertain you or anyone else, there are good girls from good families out there and not necessarily amritdharis but you would expect amritdharis to set and example!, you will have to wait until Guru ji is ready for you to meet your live partner, maybe all these experiences you have had are a lesson from Guru ji that you being amritdhari should not be looking for girl friends.

hahahahhahahah :lol2: so far I thought I have grown up and raised in london so I have seen the worst sikh girls ever..................lol..but you shocked me...anyways I want to say If you are Guru Ka sikh then you don't need to be busy in KAAM and its very Clear that Today Singh is still better than Kaur .There is no doubt regarding this.

What does the highlighted text mean exactly mr sukhi007 veerji. Please explain yourself.

Some words of wisdom for bachelors who are looking -

1. No money no honey.

Even Bollywood has stopped making films showing a rich babe marrying a poor guy :-)

First get a job then think about marriage.

2. In India working women are mostly vulnerable, bosses do take advantage.

So if you want a virgin, non-promiscuous wife then go for non-working girl.

3. Right place & right approach

Ask Akhand Kirtani's, Dodra Saadh Sangat or Sikh Missionary (as per your liking) to arrange a match.

Finding a girl on your own without parents support will be futile so get their consent.

4. Look for a girl & family who are comparatively weaker then you in financial terms.

Secret to happy married life, low maintenance-obedient wife :-)

Guest mustdie

1. No money no honey.

Even Bollywood has stopped making films showing a rich babe marrying a poor guy :-)

Ask Akhand Kirtani's, Dodra Saadh Sangat or Sikh Missionary (as per your liking) to arrange a match.

Finding a girl on your own without parents support will be futile so get their consent.

4. Look for a girl & family who are comparatively weaker then you in financial terms.

I am eager to see how the girls respond to points 1.2 and 4. :)

1. No money no honey.

Lol....... Replying to your third point.... Veere the second girl whom i came across belonged to a missionary family and the third one whom i mentioned about was from AKJ family...probably this is why i am highly amazed.....

What do you have to say now...

What does the highlighted text mean exactly mr sukhi007 veerji. Please explain yourself.

It does mean...tusi aje be singh saabat surat lab lavonge ...but kaur labni boht aukhi ho gyi a......kyunki jedhi kaur simple family wicho b belong krdi a ..oh bechaari SPLIT ENDS di mareej a.....kyunki paag unha ne banani nai chahe amritdhari hove ya non amritdhari......so they like to cut their hair...

1. No money no honey.

LMAO>>>you just killed it...I bet it may be offensive for sikh girls.......