Need Suggestion

Guest Kuldeep

You have to be independent because everyone else usually has their own interests at heart.

However, from your husband or wife, the same partner with whom you are to raise children !

I think that crosses the line a little, especially if you do deep veechar of the gurbani of lavanh.

Usually its because the husband is a drinker etc and wrapped up in worldly pleasures, that the wife feels he will stop her and he will never take amrit with her, or the wife is also wrapped up in similar worldly pleasure fashion / beauty etc and the husband feels she will never be ready to join him, so they go alone, unless the individual is already living a life close to amritdhari rehit way, then its pretty hard to hide this, for example my self, i could not have come home wearing a pagh , stopped eating meat/drinking etc,waking up at amritvela etc, growing my beard and my wife not noticing. But hey she may not have, should have tried it :lol2: