Mukti

Koi

Mukhti is broken into of five types.. four are sargun mukhti listed in gurbani tukhs below.
chaar mukath chaarai sidhh mil kai dhooleh prabh kee saran pariou ||
I have obtained the four kinds of liberation, and the four miraculous spiritual powers, in the Sanctuary of God, my Husband Lord.
mukath bhaeiou chouhoo(n) jug jaaniou jas keerath maathhai shhathra dhhariou ||1||
I am liberated, and famous throughout the four ages; the canopy of praise and fame waves over my head. ||1|| Ang- 1105
1.Salokya Mukhti- in which the devotee gains a place in the realm of your ishatdev or attainment of the salok given by our ishatdev as you mentioned.
2. Sarupya Mukhti – in which devotee obtains heaven and same bodily qualities as Sargun Vahiguroo (avtar , isher or deity roop)
3. Samipya Mukhti- leads not only to divine virtues but a god (isher/sargun) god like form.
4. Saujya mukhti- There is unity through immersion without losing one's own identity -Fish(Bhagat) in a ocean.
Bhramgyan/Kaival Mukhti- No distinction as there is no perception of individuality of being-fish/bhagat in a ocean or even a ocean itself, for understanding purposes- its actually only ocean - Supreme Consciousness Awarenes - bhramgyan- self realization of real self/nirgun saroop. nothing else.!!
For more information- Listen to Sant gyani gurbachan singh khalsa bhindranwale katha of gurbani.
There is no difference between kaival mukhti and jevan mukhti/bedah mukhti in terms of avastha, avastha is same only difference - jevan mukht is bhramgyani who retains the body for benefit the human kind-turiya avastha and bedah mukht who goes in full maha smaadhi (turiya atit avastha) leave the body, becomes bedah because body cannot retain fully maha samadhi body gives up naturally. There are stories of mahapursh whose followers were forcefully feeding mahapursh who has gone in turiya atith avastha just to keep the body alive for darshan, they know there is no coming back to normal conscious but to have followers darshan of body for couple of months.

Waheguru ji, could you please share the stories you mentioned?

Waheguru ji, could you please share the stories you mentioned?

Haan ji don't remember exactly name of mahapursh but sant hari singh ji randhawale mentioned when they were doing katha in malton gurdwara of mahapursh in haridvar who was gone in maha samadhi but their shardlu was feeding him (not sure how may be pipes) to keep him alive for darshan.

But, please can you elaborate what the key differences (if any) between bideh and kavel mukti

Kaival mukhti is mukhti type under that mukhti type (kaival mukht avashta) there are different sub states (not avastha but nature/simply state) of mahapursh -

1. Turiya nature (jevan mukht- dual consciousness- for understanding purposes (one is nirvakalap always attached to supreme consciousness, other consciouness is mind but satvic portion of mind to do worldly chores)

2. Turiya atit (no mind, all forms of mind -rajo/tamo/sato is destroyed - bedah mukht- no coming back from maha samadhi). Classic example- sri guru arjan dev maharaj shaheedi (guru avtar, along with shaheedi bhramgyani sikhs like- bhai mani singh ji, bhai taru singh ji, baba deep singh fighting with his sish off)

To listen more about it, listen to sant jagjit singh harkhowale audio tape under gurmatveechar.com katha- man buddh atam folder, audio title- atma - last 14 minutes of parsang. This has been naturally double confirmed by other mahapursh katha as well.

So I take it the first four types are dvait mukti as there is an element of sargun still present where as kaival mukhti is advait mukhti, complete re-emergence in nirgun ?

I have been meaning to ask baba Jagjit Singh what happens to yodeh who become shaheed in dharam yudh, what kind of mukhti do they obtain and do they get access to sachkand? Neo veer if you could give me some info on this it would be appreciated

Mahakal veer, from my understanding all mukhti is advait, dvait will not allow one to get mukhti as it associates with ego/duality....

i just posted a comment on the ego topic, one can have an identity without fearing or confusing it to be ego...hence why some bhagats will get mukhti with an identity to witness the khed....

the question on shaheeds is interesting..

From what i have gathered fourth - sargun mukhti- Sauja Mukhti and Fifth Kaival mukhti are parvan in Gurmat.

Fourth one is actually sikh baikhunt where all sargun bhagats -live as fish(bhagat) in ocean(Guru) and this is where all shaheed singhs reside who are voluntarily doing seva (intially an desire or forna of seva for the panth while they were in human body in previous life times)- they come to earth and go from this earth/appear/disappear in various different realms/consciousness to give darshan to devotee and after their desire of seva is fulfilled, they get sargun and nirgun ekta and fully merge into nirankar.

Also Sargun bhagats (who desires to keep having anand of unity with guru pritam), they also does not come back to this earth but there is no hard or fast rule in divinity..We cannot say this is what happens for all as it will undermine it.

To listen more about baikhunt place -sargun realm we can say, listen to sant hari singh randhawale:

starts at 7.45