Sign in to follow this  
GPS

Missionaries Infiltrating Uk Sikh Organisations

Sant mani singh uk was great bhramgyani soul. He didn't care if someone had nam dridh (which is just one technique out of many out there there is nothing fancy about it ), or not or someone was akj, taksal, nihang, he loved all but unfortunately over zealous youths couldn't take laha of him and tried their own devious tactics, to lure him to their jatha, samparda, niskham jatha etc but bhramgyan parkash cannot be confined in people's tunnel, wells, dreams.

True say however I know its all waheguru and he is playing his own game of ignorance in some and in others he speaks gyan. So now I have nothing to be disappointed or angry about however that doesn't mean "I" won't stand up for the truth. Really he is playing us all some are seen as the enemy and others as friends in this drama he has staged.

• Like 2

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Its not productive to carry on with hostility for anyone.

The air needs clearing out.

We are a small Minority in a minority in need of a better world for our children tommorow.

Talk to Jathedar Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji or Bhai Amrik Singh Ajnala and they can give you countless first hand details on what goes on in our religious organizations under the name of Sikhi - starting from Dhumma to all the way down to a village granthi, ragi, or a Nihang.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at others so quickly...

i hate to sideline a most interesting topic but maybe singhfauja can tell us whether ajnala lives in a glass house. Or if needs be start another topic. This one is going so well.

That was lovely reply with full of brotherly love dasam.
1. By maharaj kirpa i get up at amrit vela now since you look to enquire about private life.
2. I wear kirpan 5 inch kirpan with belt gatra (does that count ?)/kachera up to knees? does that count? I do wear sarbloh kara but not sarbloh kirpan (does that count? )
3. I have no inner conflicts, but this is just vahiguroo beautiful khel tamasha.. i m in it because i meant to be here by maharaj kirpa just to show one cannot box sikhi into anything as its infinite. All though i do satkar of all mahapursh, sants and bhai sahib- I pay allegiance to sri guru gobind singh ji maharaj, sri guru granth sahib ji, sri dasam guru granth sahib, old traditional sikhi than reformist missionary one.
If you think whole tat gyan of sikhi is reduced to if one follows one naam dridh technique or not (as many puratan mahapursh used many various techniques, including sant mani singh who reiterated you cannot confine nirankar to one method only ) you already lost a plot. Grow up stop super imposing your beleifs on rest of the panth.
4. As i mentioned earlier, bhai sahib ji was great saint-soldier, akhand amrit ras kirtani and shabad surat master but i m sorry we have to disagree on bhai sahib ji being gurmat saint theologian as his seva from maharaj was something else but it was turned by his belowed followers into something else, just like old traditional sikhi wouldn't agree baba isher singh ji nanaksarwale was gurmat theoligan but great saint with great seva from divine to uphold respect of sri guru granth sahib ji.
5. GPS opened up this thread, i provided more information within akj from facebook. GPS, singhfauja agrees akj toronto- harpreet singh group supports anti dasam stance.

YOU WANT SOME SORT OF DISCUSSION OR VIDEOS FOR THEM TO EXPLAIN THEMSELVES TO THE LIKES OF YOU?

6. May be you want to explain to GPS or puratan akj jatha. What you going to explain me? I already came across with too much info, internal politics of all jathas and samparda..i can safely say 70% of jatha/samparda/group followers have a lost a plot in sikhi only 30% left in all jatha and samparda which i do utmost satkar of which i m dust under their feet..also by maharaj kirpa i do flush everything out in grand scheme of things but whats with the intimidation post? why so insecure and frightened? why bottle soo much anger? what you going to do? what can you do? whats the worse you can do? send me email whats the deep underlining issues? May be i can help.
7.I have no affliation with any jatha or samparda just trying to explore finest tat of gurmat/old traditional sikhi from full 360 eagle eyes/baaz view without any influence/super imposed tendancy of group-idealogical frame work and you see me as threat to your sikhi really mate? It's like one blaming mast black adsolecent bear swimming around, going with flow of water because one cannot deal with their own fears of high waters, insecurity, parnioa, inferority complex?
Edited by N30S1NGH

1. Give me several examples of a person worthy of the title: "gurmat saint theologian".
  2. Lol, I'm not scared or insecure, I'm just sick and tired of all of the internet warriors and internet saints. Out of all of the topics, this one goes 9 pages (and counting). All that needs to be done is to contact AKJ directly, and then post the information here for everyone to see. But no, you guys love to gossip so much. Unlike all of you who are so scared and insecure, I have received information that someone has contacted AKJ and asked them for clarification and an official statement or video.

That's how you do it....not go around spreading rumors and propaganda. If you have a problem with someone or a concern, then get clarification from them directly and then post it for everyone to see.

One of the most funniest things is people trying to say that the guy in the adult video was part of Panj Piarey. LOL, what a joke, it shows how much you people know about AKJ members.

And just like you, I am not part of any group. I too am trying to discover finest experience of Gurmat with bigger picture in mind.

• Like 1

Give me several examples of a person worthy of the title: "gurmat saint theologian".
1. Sant gyani gurbachan singh bhindranwale,Pandit Gulab Singh (traces back to most traditional olden sikh commentary), Ganesha singh,baba bishan singh ji muralewale, Pandit Nairan Singh (teekakar of sri dasam granth sahib not chatar singh published onebut jawar singh publisher which i have by maharaj kirpa beautiful work), faridkot teekakars which covered adhyatam-sargun/nirgun, uthanka, basic vikyaran perspective, bhai sahib bhai vir singh, sant amir singh, pandit tara singh narotam (he was first one to post gurbani kosh) which bhai kahn singh nabha copied and took all credit for it, and most celebrated maha kavi santokh singh who wrote many works including soraj parkash granth and gurmat theology provided in japji sahib and many more (you want whole list- it will take some time).
2. Good job, give yourself saripoa mate. Where is this clarification from akj toronto? Are you going to post up anytime soon?

And just like you, I am not part of any group. I too am trying to discover finest experience of Gurmat with bigger picture in mind.

Good to know then may be go out from your current scope, start off with katha of sant gurbachan singh bhindranwale and other scholars from gurmatveechar.com libraries and katha- they are amazing.
Edited by N30S1NGH

The issue about him doing Seva in panj pyare has been cleared up, it was not him, it was his father who did the Seva. Like I said earlier something like that goes beyond any jatha or group point scoring so best that got resolved and the truth came out.

N30 Singh jee, bhai kahn Singh nabha did in fact write the book. Recenty there has been a general trend ofof people trying to discredit our panths respected vidhvaans by claiming their great scholarly works were written by someone else, similar to how a baseless lie is being spread that bhai vir Singh jee "stole" the works of Giani Gian Singh. At the end of the day these are baseless accusations and nothing more.

Edited by Jonny101

I am sure bhai kahn singh Nabha wrote his own books but many contents in mahan Kosh were taken from puratan gurbani Kosh by panthic vidvaan pandit Tara singh narotam without acknowledgment in mahan Kosh under credits .. This is not discredit but stating facts. With that being said, this does not take credit away from bhai sahib own works.

Edited by N30S1NGH

dasamsarblohgranth ji

Are you representing harpreet here? if so start a new topic about him and we will discuss about his views and conduct

about dasam bani. Search this forum and he has been discussed here.

A sikh has moral duty to defend his Guru's writings and expose nexus between anti panthic elements in the garb of religion.

Let us not divert the topic out of personal loyalties.

Edited by GPS

Theology (from Greek Θεός meaning "god" and λογία, -logy, meaning "study of") is the systematic and rational study of concepts of deity and of the nature of religious truths, or the learned profession acquired by completing specialized training in religious studies, usually at a university or school of divinity or seminary.

Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee was a master of vikyaran. It's funny how after how much literary work he was still able to put out despite all of what he went through in his life, you still have the hatred to not include him amongst the names you listed. Not only that, but he and his companions were also part of historical discoveries, like the tree at Gurdwara Dukh Nivaran Sahib Patiala.

You clearly don't know enough about his life to even be able to make the remarks that you make.

And I see that you're with the snatanists who try and take away credit from Bhai Kahn Singh Jee Nabha and Bhai Vir Singh Jee.

And I don't need a siropa, you can have all of them that exist in the world and still it wouldn't mean anything.

I suggest you get out of "Sant-Samaj" type thinking and start reading Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Jee's books. Also listen to Giani Sant Singh Maskeen Jee. Listen to Bhai Jasbir Singh Jee Khalsa Khanne Valey. Read Maskeen Jee's books. Start look at the lives of those who were real Sants and never were bowed down to by anyone. People who never had their feet touched by anyone. People who never allowed the title of Sant in front of their name.

dasamsarblohgranth ji

Are you representing harpreet here? if so start a new topic about him and we will discuss about his views and conduct

about dasam bani. Search this forum and he has been discussed here.

Let us not divert the topic out of personal loyalties.

GPS Jee, I am not representing him. There is no personal loyalty. All I am saying is, I received information that someone has let AKJ know and asked them to provide clarification and that hopefully they will provide it in the form of official statement or video (or whatever other method such as posting a message themselves). When that statement/video/information comes, yes we can open a new topic and discuss it.

There is no timeline though. AKJ individuals all earn a living through normal jobs (they don't live off the Sangat's money, they do Nishkaam Seva). On top of spiritual life and regular professional and family life, they are responsible for preparing for programs, conducting the programs and then concluding the programs. Programs could be Asa Di Vaar Keertan program, Nitnem program, Akhand Paath Sahib program, evening Keertan program, Sehaj Paath program, whole-week Smagam program, Raensbhai Keertan program, etc.

Let us at least give them a chance to say something.

And I see that you're with the snatanists who try and take away credit from Bhai Kahn Singh Jee Nabha and Bhai Vir Singh Jee.

It is a gang of missionaries who defame Bhai Veer Singh ji , our mystic poet, for stealing writings of other writers.

It is missionaries who write bad about our saints such as Sant attar singh ji Mastuana and Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir

singh ji.They propagate actively through Internet that Naam simran is parroting, do not believe in Amrit vela,

there is nothing called soul.They have spread venom against sikhs through internet and we have to use

internet to expose their designs.

Aim at them instead.

Edited by GPS

GPS Jee, I am not representing him. There is no personal loyalty. All I am saying is, I received information that someone has let AKJ know and asked them to provide clarification and that hopefully they will provide it in the form of official statement or video (or whatever other method such as posting a message themselves). When that statement/video/information comes, yes we can open a new topic and discuss it.

There is no timeline though. AKJ individuals all earn a living through normal jobs (they don't live off the Sangat's money, they do Nishkaam Seva). On top of spiritual life and regular professional and family life, they are responsible for preparing for programs, conducting the programs and then concluding the programs. Programs could be Asa Di Vaar Keertan program, Nitnem program, Akhand Paath Sahib program, evening Keertan program, Sehaj Paath program, whole-week Smagam program, Raensbhai Keertan program, etc.

Let us at least give them a chance to say something.

Bhai sahib jeo

I know akj much better than you as we have life long association with them.

This poster is real and persons bringing it out are real and hold responsible positions in akj uk.This is not first such

poster from them.Do some google search about them and you will know the facts.Read all the posts carefully.Issue is

not akj in general but some elements of akj uk who routinely support anti panthic activities of such people.These are people who denounce

naam simran in worst language.

Edited by GPS
  • Like 1

It is a gang of missionaries who defame Bhai Veer Singh ji , our mystic poet, for stealing writings of other writers.

It is missionaries who write bad about our saints such as Sant attar singh ji Mastuana and Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir

singh ji.They propagate actively through Internet that Naam simran is parroting, do not believe in Amrit vela,

there is nothing called soul.They have spread venom against sikhs through internet and we have to use

internet to expose their designs.

Aim at them instead.

I am aware that missionaries also try to defame and discredit Sikh Scholar's work as well. Missionaries and snatanists are extreme opposites of eachother doing the same thing. One example is Dilgeer. He picks out what he likes from Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha and quotes him and the next moment he is trying to discredit his work.

Bhai sahib jeo

I know akj much better than you as we have life long association with them.

This poster is real and persons bringing it out are real and hold responsible positions in akj uk.This is not first such

poster from them.Do some google search about them and you will know the facts.Read all the posts carefully.Issue is

not akj in general but some elements of akj uk who routinely support anti panthic activities of such people.These are people who denounce

naam simran in worst language.

I am not saying that the poster is fake. The poster is most likely real. I am aware that AKJ UK (or some individuals within that group) has a problem of supporting missionaries in the past as well, such as Dhunda incident and Darshan Ragi incident.

All I am saying is, let us give the people a chance to explain themselves.

If people want Harpreet Singh to speak for AKJ Toronto, then let us give him a chance to speak.

If people want AKJ UK to explain themselves, then let us give them a chance.

Whoever it is that there is a problem with, at least let them tell their side of the story.