I Did Mistake But My Punishment Is Too Much!

Guest rebel

WaheguruJiKaKhalsa!!WaheguruJiKiFateh!!

Please goto panj pyaare take amrit only they can forgive, explain them everything

but

karam are like seeds.

kadi beej same time fut penda

kadi beej kafi time baad

goto guru sahib , give ur head in his feet,

ask for forgiveness

do not worship anything else , just akal purak

jap naam , keep kalm , sada sat naam

baki waheguru jaanu jo ohne karna ji

Pain, suffering is not permanant...its a wave......as you know some waves are bigger than others...waves can take 1 second to ride or even 20-30 seconds...i cannot understand your pain and if i attempt to it is ignorance...my advice would be to 'witness' the ride, but know one thing,dukh has a limit..you will get over it,please be patient...pranaam...

Agiani man ros karaai.

This is not happening because you said some horrible words against Guru ji and he is punishing you, if you have apologised sincerely then he has forgiven you, but this is pana (will), did the Guru Sahib ji's themselves not suffer physical and mental hardships ??

5,8.9, Guru ji's tortured, illness. beheaded !!!!!!!!

10th Lord, Gave his father in childhood, his mother and four sons!!!

And you say they are punishing you !!, i feel for you and wish you well and can not even begin to understand your pain, but look at Guru ji's examples of accepting will / pana of vaheguru ji and try to follow instead of saying more and more negative things about God and making your situation worse.

A person who has no knowledge of brahmgian (me included),vaheguru and his wonderous play blames him for his own short comings.

Bow before SGGS JI tell maharaj this is all due to your own fault ask for mercy and if not good health again then the bal (strength) to accept this, otherwise their is nothing else you can do as cursing God will not even touch him, so you are wasting precious time in futile slander, but the choice is yours.

The way i see it is this, he is making you realise that he controls not you so come into his sanctuary because their is nothing or no one else (as you have already found out) so what are you waiting for!!!

Sukh rog, Dukh daru.

Happiness is an illness as one forgets vaheguru ji, but unhappiness is a medicine/cure because we remember vaheguru ji sincerely then !!

Hi I am the guy who posted this topic

The thing is I can't live my life with this diseases and problems.this whole thing has cause more damaged to me psychologically than physically.i stay depressed whole day .I am tired of behaving like everything is okay. Either I will be fine or I will die.thats simple.i tried to pray to everyone. Last night I got thought of praying to devil but then I stopped at the last moment. I think suicide is better.Either I will be normal or I will die.Thats my way.I am just waiting.

• 1 month later...

Dear brother,

surely do repent for your bad deeds, but do not blame beloved Wahiguru at all for your misfortunes.

The thing is it is law of nature, what you sow, so you get...and that sowing does not mean necessarily of this life ...

Secondly, talking or thinking bad against Wahiguru, takes you only farther from Him. Do not ever think, that anybody can slander Him.

It is like someone saying, I am angry and I want to spit on the Sun...we all know what will happen, his own spit will fall on him.

Thirdly, Wahiguru is our true ever loving Father, He definetely can never judge us. Dharam Rai does that job, but Not Akal Purukh.

Because if Wahiguru were to judge us, take it for certain, there would be no place to take refuge. He is known as Dayalu, as Sad Bakshanhar...so if your sins are many, what to say about you alone, even the countless sins of all the beings are nothing in the eyes of Wahiguru.

He is an infinite ocean of Daya Meher. Please do not ever loose hope, and never do ever get away from His door, nor go begging at the doors of His servants(gods, godesses). Iy ever you have to get anything, it shall be only from spreading your jholee at His door.

What is this spreading jholee all about? It is a call of your soul with full faith and humility, in the form of Ardass. But Ardaas, not to ask for anything, but to give us strength to live in His Bhaana.

And follow the instructions prescribed in the Guru Granth Sahib: Sarab rog ka aukhad Nam.

Do some Nam simran, and see how slowly and slowly the filth of karmas and sanskaras, start getting removed from you.

May Wahiguru bless you.

Sat Sree Akal.

• 8 years later...
Guest Dilmeet singh

waheguruji ka khalsa waheguruji ji ki fateh. Waheguruji sab maff kar dete hai aap amritvela mat chodo mool mantra ka jaap karo, logo ko amritvela se jodo . Sab theek ho believe me waheguruji pariksha leta hai.. Mark my words everything will be ok... I will do ardaas for your health

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Truthsikheeer

Hi bro / sis. You need to go to the doctor and stop beating yourself up. I highly doubt god or guru is doing this to you. As you mentioned so many people do worse things if this was god doing it he’d be doing it to them first. This is probably just down to Karma so go to a doctor and get the treatment you need to get better.  Don’t sit at home thinking god is doing this when in reality he is most likely not. Stop being so superstitious this is not the reason Sikhs believe in god.