Anti Sikh Ealing Councillor

sat

Did anyone watch the sikh channels youth show on this Sunday night 27/10/2013 and if anyone can find a recording of it and post it here it will be appreciated.

The Topic was the sikh genocide petition application being presented in Geneva and the events / killings of sikh during that time a peaceful debate and no anti hindu views being expressed by Kam Singh or his guests then a Anita Kapoor an Ealing Councillor with the Conservative party and obviously a hindu come on the telephone has a rant about "what about all the hindus killed by sikhs at that time"? says Kam Singh and his Guests are doing wrong and puts the phone down. Now this person being a Councillor should know better and also in fact she tried to make the topic into a sikh vs hindu show !

Clearly She was trying to incite racial tensions and is possibly an agent for the congress party and our community needs to be aware of this person and her extremist views !! (see link).

http://ealing.cmis.uk.com/ealing/Councillors/tabid/63/ctl/ViewCMIS_Person/mid/383/id/66/Default.aspx

Also if Sikhs are voting for this person and live in her constituency the should think again.

I would like to report her but i am not sure of the process but i have tried to Contact Kam Singh, we need to bring these people to task here in the uk and the west, so if anyone can help please pm me.

The way to report her is to the leader of the conservative group in Ealing. His email address is-;

David.millican@ealing.gov.uk

I saw the programme and she described the Kam Singh and the guest as 'sad' and accused them of 'inciting hate' Kam Singh answered her and said that she should come on the show about what happened in Punjab from 1984 to 1994 but that the present discussion was about what happened in Delhi in 1984. The other guests also urged her to come on and then she put the phone down.Doesn't say much about the conservatives that they have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to get gaddhiyan like her to represent them. There is another HIndu councillor called Kapoor in Ealing and I assume that is her husband. These idiots have brought their dirty 'keep it in the family' politics into the UK

WE need to use strategic thinking against these numpties - I regularly read stuff that an "offended" viewer complained to Ofcom regarding Sikh Channel / Sangat TV and soon it will be Akaal channel, then inevitably they are fined and reprimanded - I have yet to see this "unbiased" Ofcom quango disallow a complaint made against Sikhs. Lets now complain to the bosses of these people once we find out who they are, in this case the Cllr members standards for the local authority. ONCE these people find a complaint against them that they have to defend THEY might think twice when waisting our media time, effort and money trying to answer their time waisting bibble babble.

Sikhs START COMPLAINING NOW!

We should all be complaining about this person as you rightly say, I am still waiting for Kam Singh to get in touch and a recording of the show if anyone can help me out and post it here it will be a help. I have been in contact with this person and her arrogance is beyond belief, she has some kind connection to some hindu extremist network but i am not sure who, she refuses to accept sikh as a separate identity and says the Gurus were hindus, she needs to be bought to task people, otherwise no point whinning about sikhs in india and corrupt politicians in india, when we have a anti sikh councillor her amongst us in the uk, so if you watched the show and if we can get a recording posted here soon, please email the conservative party and leaders at Ealing borough council !!

Also please note this is not a anti hindu protest, but to identify those who are anti sikh or anyone else.

http://www.ealing.gov.uk/info/200033/councillors/569/councillor_complaints

Ealing Council

Councillor complaints How to complain about your councillor

Your councillors are required to observe the council’s local code of conduct for councillors, as set out in the council constitution (Part 5 – codes and protocols).

If you believe that a councillor has failed to observe the code of conduct, you may report them to the council’s Standards Committee, using the council’s standard form. You should only use this procedure where you believe that a councillor is in breach of the code of conduct.

Once you have completed the form, you should return it to the council’s director of legal and democratic services at Ealing Council, Perceval House, 14-16 Uxbridge Road, Ealing, London. W5 2HL, email Members-Complaints@ealing.gov.uk.

The council’s Standards Assessment Panel (which includes at least one independent member) will meet within 20 working days of receipt of your complaint, to consider whether or not and how your complaint will be dealt with. The panel will meet in private but you will be notified of their decision.

Complaints about the service you have received from the council should be made via the council’s general complaints procedure.

From what I can remember about the show when asked who she was and where she was calling from, she volunteered the information.." Anita Kapoor - Ealing Councillor" By the going on a rant on TV and shouting down the phone she has bought the council into disrepute. At no stage did she say that these were her views and not those of Ealing Council, This breaches the code of conduct.

Sat Veer when you get the recording, let me know. Although one person can fill the form in others can add a list of their names to that complaint.