Anti Sikh Ealing Councillor

sat

councillor Kapoor refuses to accept the Sikh Dharmic Identity, will not be able to work for the betterment of local communities around her, thus she is not fit for purpose of her job role.

Tories should kick her out of the party replace her with Young Fresh Buzzing Sikh Proffesionals.

She should know better than to add incendiary statements and has reflected she has a racist communal bent of mind. The issue Sikhs are trying to highlight was not one religion v another but why were Delhi Sikhs killed by their own Political Administration that ought to be representing them.

Nearly all Sikh conservatives i know here in West London are pukkey coconuts. Most have had their kids married to gorey or Hindus. They all seem well stuck up and think they are better than everyone else and regard people like me and probably most on here as peendos.

Doesnt surprise me apne are the biggest spoons around !!.

I have left a message with Sikh channel for Kam Singh to get in touch but have heard nothing so far, if we can get a recording of the show, this can also be sent to the tory/council that way she can not deny her action plus she has added fuel to the fire with her email comments to my self regarding her anti sikh views.

Unfortunately i am having no help from sikh channel, the call centre staff are very vague and just want to put the phone down, their is no one around to talk to and again, i have left a message for Kam Singh to contact me again today, I asked for a copy of the show a cd to be sent to me and again very vaguely the reply was we will try and sort something out, without concrete evidence one can not start making complaints to official departments willy nilly !!, if anyone wants to make a personal complaint via a personal email they can do so, this maybe the route i will persue but we will have to wait and see.

Sikh channel should also be pursuing this as it is exactly this sort of person who complains about them to ofcom which then results in them getting huge fines (sangats money) and once i can speak to someone their i will ask this question.

Just an update i have heard nothing from sikh channel or veer Kam Singh , i dont think he has had my messages as the call centre staff at sikh channel dont sound like the brightest sparks around, anyway i will pursue this on a personal / member of the public level rather than guns blazing got this person or that organisation behind me mentality, so if anyone else wishes to do the same, i will leave it up to them.

As for sikh channel over the last few months, i have drawn my own conclusions as to what their agenda is, while i will not entirely say negative things about them neither will i say positive things, i was correct in my opinion to withdraw my financial support for them a couple of years ago, as they dont seem to listen to the ordinary sikh and their mentality is slowly becoming Gurdwara committee type and chowdry type. although the ceo may have the right intentions there are some in his organization who have not.