Remembering Our Heroes

JSinghnz

Today, 31st October is the day when Sardar Beant Singh Maloya and Sardar Satwant Singh Agwaan restored Khalsa Panth's honour and respect --- by taking out one of the biggest enemy of Khalsa Panth.
These Singhs delivered HUKAM of Akaal Purkh Waheguru in form of 30 Bullets to Witch Indira who blinded by her power , had attacked House and Throne of Akaal Purkh Waheguru in June 1984 .

Khalsa Ji -- Gandhi Family still rules India and their chamche Congressis will do functions in memory of Indira Gandi etc to please Sonia/Rahul Gandi.

We Sikhs will also remember Our Heroes.
Shaheedi Ardas of Sardar Beant Singh Ji is going to take place at Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib at 8.00am on 31st October. Those of you who can attend , please do so.

SAD (Amritsar) will be doing Ardas for Sardar Beant Singh Ji at 10.00 am at Gurudwara Rakabganj Sahib in Delhi. Delhi Sangat please attend.

There will be a Mahaan Shaheedi Samagam at Tarntaaran for Panthic Shaheeds.

There will be hundreds of Samagams world over in memory of Sardar Beant Singh Ji and Sardar Satwant Singh Ji's Mahaan Sewa.
Please attend wherever you can.

Let us tell the world -- Sardar Beant Singh and Sardar Satwant Singh are going to be Our Heroes till eternity -- and whatever they did was very very right.

Akaaall !!

Some Rare pics of Sikhism

The kin of the two assassins of late Prime Minister Indira Gandhi, who was killed by her bodyguards Oct 31, 1984, were Thursday honoured by Sikh hardliners and some religious leaders at the Golden Temple complex here.

The kin of Beant Singh and Satwant Singh, who shot dead Gandhi in her official residence in New Delhi 29 years ago, were honoured by the head of Akal Takht, the highest temporal seat of Sikh religion, and leaders of radical Sikh groups like Damdami Taksal and Dal Khalsa in the presence of officials of the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (SGPC).

Beant Singh's son, Sarabjit Singh was presented with a silver plaque. The son of Kehar Singh, who was convicted for the assassination conspiracy, was also honoured.

Addressing the gathering, radical leaders urged the SGPC to construct a memorial for the three at the Golden Temple complex. A resolution was passed on the occasion which was handed over to 'Jathedar' of Akal Takht for implementation.

http://www.samachar.com/Kin-of-Indira-Gandhis-assassins-honoured-in-Amritsar-nk5oL8gheec.html

I was watching his son, Sarbjit Singh on Akaal Channel on 30th October. Both he and Ravi Singh from Khalsa Aid didn't hold back when criticising so-called panthic jathebandi's. Sarbjit Singh said that at the time of his father's death, Damdami Taksal announced in the press they would financially support his family with tuition fee's for school etc. One year later, upon collecting money from Mehta, they were told there is no more money coming! As Ravi Singh said, we (Sikhs) are ready to buy a car for so-called preachers who come from India, who haven't given any shaheedi. Yet someone who restored our turban back on our head, his son has to struggle to get menial jobs in Australia. Why aren't we helping people like Sarbjit Singh or indeed other shaheed families? Our priorities are totally misplaced.

Bhai Sahib jee, family of beant singh jee were given proper respect and education funds during the time of their upbringing. If i am not mistaken, Bhai Beant Singh's son got a proper education (including a gun man provided by SGPC) during his schooling in Guru Nanak Public in Chandigarh (top school). He has engineer degree (?) and his sister is also well educated. Bhai Beant Singh jees wife was brought back to punjab with huge support of sikh sangat and she was even elected as MLA. She passed away due by electric shock from washing machine. Anyway my main point is that Bhai Beant Singh jee did what people like me couldn't do it. Sikh Sangataan did what they could do to parivaars of such family and somehow kin of such prestige souls should not depend on others for long time. I am extremely sorry if i offended anyone but i wanted to clear that Sangataan did support such parivaars.

What i really want to see is schools or buildings named after these three mahan shaheeds of kaum.

I was listening to a radio program yesterday and the person speaking was very inspirational and might have been from the group organizing the UN petition or an associate of theirs.

Anyways, he said that the only 'wrongdoing' Bhai Kehar Singh Jee did was inspire/convince either Bhai Beant Singh Jee or Bhai Satwant Singh Jee (I forgot which one) to take Khandey Di Pahul.

So the whole case against him was based on that.

For a Sikh to inspire another to take Amrit is a crime and viewed as terrorist activity in some parts of this world.

Singh4peace has stated the truth. Bhai Beant singh did great qurbani for panth.His family was accorded proper respect

by sikh organizations.

His wife was given akali ticket and elected MP.His father Sucha singh, who had very humble background , was also given proper respect and was also elected

MP as a panthic candidate.His sons education was funded by panth.Unfortunately, it is said that his son fell into consumption of drugs while at school and most

probably was made to stand on its feet.

There are some organizations who in order to gain public attention present a distorted picture.They need to see and correct

their record first which is not panthic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bimal_Kaur_Khalsa

Bimal Kaur Khalsa

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bibi Bimal Kaur was an Indian politician and the wife of Beant Singh, one of the two assassins of Indira Gandhi.

Bibi Bimal Kaur was a nurse at Lady Hardinge Medical College when her husband assassinated Indira Gandhi.[1] Immediately after the assassination she was picked by the Indian security forces, she disappeared for several days leaving her children Amrit, Sarabjeet and Jassi at home. The Damdami Taksal paid for her children's education for two years.

Bimal Kaur was later arrested and imprisoned for two years for an incendiary speech in a gurdwara. In 1986, she led a rampaging group of militants attacking the guards at the Golden Temple.[2] A guard was killed and seven people were injured.

Later she was elected a member of Lok Sabha from Ropar. Her father-in-law, Beant Singh's father, Sucha Singh Maloa was a member of parliament[3] Sarbjit Singh, her son, was nominated by the SAD (A) headed by Simranjit Singh Mann to run for parliament from the Bathinda and Mansa in 2004.[4]

Bimal Kaur's death is shrouded in mystery. The first reports that reached the press indicated that Bimal Khalsa consumed cyanide. As she had small children, the suspicion immediately arose that she had been forcibly administered cyanide. Subsequently this story was “corrected” by the police and it was given out that she had died by electrocution while using a washing machine. A 13-year-old servant normally did this work but this boy was not in the house at the time of her death. Her nearest relative demanded a post-mortem which, under normal circumstances, the police was bound to conduct on request but the police refused this. She died on September 2, 1990. [5]

References