Naamdharis Given Air On Sangat Tv

ks55

"sachasoorma" the Nirankari show was broadcast on 21 October around 9PM. Not sure of the presenters name but the show was derogatory to the Sikh faith. No one answered calls at the channel and have yet to respond to Emails.

As far as the Ealing councillor is concerned, many complained and the matter has been progressed. I have confirmed this from sikh channel.

Some people need to remove the hatred from within them and stop making blanket statements, here is a post I made on this forum a little while ago, here it is with a few 2 more added videos at the end:

What gives people mixed opinions, is when we have such amazing Keertan like the following, Bhai Baljeet Singh Bhai Gurmeet Singh namdhari...

Skip to 1 hour 20 minutes....

if only people like them could come 100% into Gurmat and leave behind the manmat things that the namdhari cult has attached itself to.

If you weren't impressed by the above, then watch/listen to this video...

I don't know if constantly criticizing Namdharis is the best choice....when I watch/listen to videos like the ones above, it gives me some type of compassion/hope for them, because the potential is obviously there in them.

Bhai Tejinder Singh Shimla Valey and Bhai Davinder Singh Khanne/Sohana Valey really have set a beautiful tone by having them come and join with the rest of Sikh Panth and do Keertan.

However, we must also be aware that not all Namdharis have this mentality, etc...and we can never accept them manipulating Ik Oankaar and also having any Guru beyond Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

It really is a balancing act of being protective, but not so overly protective that we destroy the chance of Namdharis coming fully into Gurmat.

Here is one video more which you will thoroughly enjoy:

Raag Dhanasari Bhai Baljit Singh Delhi : Adutti Gurmat Sangeet Samellan 1996 (Jawaddi Taksal):

No one is hating anyone and people need to stop twisting others words and also as i said previously stop making excuses for the kookas, if anything why are they hating our way of sikhi to start their own, do you not think for one minute that Brahmgianis like Bhai Mani Singh, Baba Deep Singh and Baba Banda Singh Bahadur could have been made the next Guru by Guru Gobind Singh JI if they wanted to continue a dehtari Guru and do you not think that these mahapurkhs would not have known if Maharaj had proclaimed any other human as Guru After themselves, people need to get their heads out the sand and start using logic and stop trying to convince true loyal amritdhari Gursikhs of SGGS JI that its all ok because a group sings shabads but lets ignore the dehtari guru part, get real we are not interested so stop trying to sell us a dead horse!

Some of us have allegiance to SGGS ji only and will live and die according to SGGS ji and the orders left to us by Guru Gobind Singh JI that sab sikhian ko hukam hai Guru manyeo Granth !!

"Toofana" you say the show was derogatory to the sikh faith.........

Do you have any examples??

Quotes??

Thought not.......

That encounters is a new thing and started at 8.30pm......

Like i said i have been watching a few times and find the presenter quite reasonable and fairly knowledgeable regarding sikhi.

And your source for all things anita kapoor is........sikh channel told you???? Lmao

Like i said i spoke to the conservative party leader of ealing council.......why dont you try the same, rather than foam at the mouth about perceived derogations without the quotes to back it.

Sangat television are a disgrace. They had Nirankaris on the week before too. May be a deeper rooted conspiracy behind it all. AP Mann is pathetic.

If that is a picture of Aps Mann smoking then the members of sangat trust which i think includes Bhai Mohinder Singh of Nishkam Sewak Jatha Soho road Gurdwara and Joga Singh etc need to think again unless he has changed his ways as this is not what a sikhi media channel manager should be.

I asked the question simply - i dont want this to go in to hate this hate that - issue is sangat tv should be adhering to Akal Takht edicts - they shouldnt be airing naamdarhis at all.

Please if sanagt tv is reading this debat - answer why they did they air this prograame - i watched it - the guy talked of SATGUR PARTAP SINGH quite a few times on the show, it was crystal clear where he was coming from . I am all for naamdaris to come on here once they accept SGGS as there Guru and retake amrit as per akal takht maryada - neeldahris have done this of recent. So please dont paint everyone with the same brush.

I need an answer from sangat TV or they should apologize to sangat via their channel for airing such individuals - i'm sure they are reading this debate - if no answer than my Direct debits are coming off to this channel by the end of this month.

Ks55-

Veerji will you say the same if they interview a muslim or catholic??

They may.......shock........horror.......say mohammed....and......peace be upon him........aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open your mind my brother......no one got converted............or.........did they?

Its upto you what you do with your money brother, but will you still be paying for the sky platform and the abp news that comes with it?? Or pay for tv license so sonia deol can dance with the hindus who stood by and watched sikhs being burnt alive or maybe nihal can call guru nanak a thief who stole bits and bobs from hinduism and islam??

Still dont understand why every one on this site acts like paranoid schizophrenics looking round every corner and under their beds for anti sikh monsters.

Stop wetting your beds and practice what you preach.............er...........second thoughts..........don't.

Aps mann is an arrogant person he wont apologise best way is stop supporting sangat tv financially then the trustees will have to think why ? I have seen their dirty tactics in the way they cut out representatives of other channels when they air Smagams etc and i spoke to mann about this, his attitude was if you dont want to support us fine, so guess what i dont ! :biggrin2:

And if you notice some of their presenters have jumped ship to Akaal channel like Ranjit Singh Rana and the other guy Sangha i think his name is, i wonder why ??

Satgur Partap Singh once visited Baba Nand Singh who said to him that Guru Gobind SIngh dictated Guru Granth Sahib ji from memory can he ( Partap Singh) recite panj Granthi to him from memory. Partap Singh said to Baba Nand Singh that you are trying to test me and left nanaksar quickly. Lately Radha swami Guru went to Darbar sahib and Akal Takht Jathedar proclaimed that he believes that Guru Ganth Sahib is Guru not him. All this is just causing more confusion among the already confused Sikh people that who's who.