Naamdharis Given Air On Sangat Tv

ks55

You will never get mukti pakandi kuka chatanga. You are banned so stop misleading the sikh sangat into thinking u are part of sikki or that u are sikh. Chak amrit has according to the Akal takht maryada and you will be accepted has a sikh of the true Guru. kalgug de avtar Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. Please come back to Sri Guru Gobind Singh's true Khalsa panth.

Dont concern yourself with my mukti, my beng a pakandi kuka, just please answer the question.

Provide us with the hukumnama from Sri Akal Takht Sahib, that Namdhari panth has been excommunicated. Please.

Just been re reading Sangat Singh's The Sikhs in History. He explains very well how cunning the Brahmin leadership have been trying to destroy the Khalsa by various methods since Guru Gobind Singh ji's time. Since 1947 the Namdharis and other cults have been under the influence of Indian leaders and political parties, the Namdharis hold senior positions in the Congress. Well worth a read below

http://www.scribd.com/doc/94117101/The-Sikhs-in-History-by-Dr-Sangat-Singh

Sangat Singh also calls Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale an agent of the Congress party in the same book as well.

His book is trash and hindu phobic.

Guys -

Many Thanks for all the responses and contributions on this thread which i started about sikh sangat airing naamdahris'

To date i haven't received no reply via email or anything and nor have sangat tv responded here however i i am certain that

they are aware of what they did.

For the sake of my contribution to sangat TV it stays at present due to a mass of great other programmes on the channel which

you cannot argue are great. It would be immature to assume all is wrong because of airing naamdharis once - and cut monthly

contributions.However we must remain vigilant on such stances.

Please refrain from comments which create emotional venom - that was not my intention for this thread, it was informational. I continue to watch sangat tv - in hope they won't do this again.

Akal Takht Sahib has not taken action for many wrong actions going on in the Sikh community. There inability to handle important issues in a timely manner or at all does not result in the acceptance of Naamdhari wrong actions.

I am not disputing that here. I am disputing singh 900 assertion that namdharis have been excommunicated.

I am not disputing that here. I am disputing singh 900 assertion that namdharis have been excommunicated.

Naamdharis are NOT SIKHS. Namdharis are Namdharis. if they were Sikhs then they would call themselves Sikhs. Namdharis are are different religion/organisation just like Ravidasia, Radhasoami, Nirankari, Jain, Jew, Hindu, Islam, Christianity, Budhism etc.... They do NOT beleive Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj as their true Satguru. As stipulated in the Sikh Rehat Maryada from Sri Akal Takht Sahib a Sikh is one who beleives in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as their Guru.

Therefore Sri Akal Thakht Sahib Hukamnamas shouldn't apply to Namdharis as they are NOT Sikhs.

Naamdharis are NOT SIKHS. Namdharis are Namdharis. if they were Sikhs then they would call themselves Sikhs. Namdharis are are different religion/organisation just like Ravidasia, Radhasoami, Nirankari, Jain, Jew, Hindu, Islam, Christianity, Budhism etc.... They do NOT beleive Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj as their true Satguru. As stipulated in the Sikh Rehat Maryada from Sri Akal Takht Sahib a Sikh is one who beleives in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as their Guru.

Therefore Sri Akal Thakht Sahib Hukamnamas shouldn't apply to Namdharis as they are NOT Sikhs.

So are you trying to say that there has been no ex-communication of Naamdharis as they were never Sikhs anyway?

Has every Hukamnama issued from day one or from the day Naamdhari started worshipping Bhai Ram Singh been noted down that is easily accessible to every Sikh? Sikhs are not defense lawyers that see the truth but choose to ignore it because exposing the truth would mean they will lose in an argument.

Do you know of any of the current or past Jathedars of the 5 Takhts that have spoken out against the Naamdhari and said they are not Sikhs? Why hide knowledge? Are you not acting like a Brahmin when you hide knowledge? Brahmins had hidden the knowledge of the vedas from the lower caste and women for centuries. They did not let Bhagat Naamdev Ji into a Mandir and the Mandir face was turned toward Bhagat Naamdev ji. Do you not feel ashamed for your actions by purposely hiding information to your own selfish benefits?

Let the truth unfold, if you stand before God then you should not be afraid to share information openly and be vocal about it.

Has every Hukamnama issued from day one or from the day Naamdhari started worshipping Bhai Ram Singh been noted down that is easily accessible to every Sikh?

Most if not all humumnamas are noted and remebered. this is our law.

Do you know of any of the current or past Jathedars of the 5 Takhts that have spoken out against the Naamdhari and said they are not Sikhs?

To date I have not heard anything.

Why hide knowledge?

I m not hiding it, im seeking it, which is why i asked singh900 to provide evidence of his claim.

Are you not acting like a Brahmin when you hide knowledge?

see above.

Do you not feel ashamed for your actions by purposely hiding information to your own selfish benefits?

see above.

Let the truth unfold, if you stand before God then you should not be afraid to share information openly and be vocal about it.

I will wait to see what evidence singh900 provides to back up his claim, and then surely share it openly with everyone.