Missionaries Posting Fake News

BhagatBalmik

Waheguru

The missionarie site singh sabha canda gurcharan jeonwala site has posted a fake news article. About a rape festival in india. I dont think they check where they get there news from. I hope people will save the page when later on they deny it.

Also read the comment at the end.

Categorized | Featured English Articles

Posted by nationalreport at 6:21 am.

Assam, INDIA — Men in India are already beginning to celebrate as the annual Assam Rape Festival is just days away. Every non-married girl age 7-16 will have the chance to flee to safety or get raped.

Madhuban Ahluwalia who heads up the annual festival told reporters why the event is so important. “This is a long time tradition in Assam dating back thousands of years,” says Ahluwalia. “We rape the evil demons out of the girls, otherwise they will cheat on us and we will be forced to kill them. So it is necessary for everyone.”

The Assam Festival began in 43 BC when Baalkrishan Tamil Nadu raped everyone in his village of Doomdooma. Baalkrishan Tamil Nadu is remembered every year at this event, in fact the trophy given to the man with the most rapes is called “The Baalkrishan”.

24-year-old Harikrishna Majumdar told reporters that he has been training all year for this event. “I’m going to get the most rapes this year. I’ve been practicing all year. I rape my sister and her friends every day. I will be rape superstar number one! I will get the Baalkrishan prize this year for sure!”

12-year-old Jaitashri Majumdar told reporters she almost made it through last year’s festival without getting raped. “I came so close to not getting raped. I almost got to the ‘rape-free-zone’ at the edge of town, but at the last minute 9 men jumped on me and raped me. Luckily I am just recovering now so I can participate in this year’s events, otherwise I would be put to death by stoning.”

34-year-old Brian Barnett from Toronto who is visiting Assam on business told reporters he will be missing the festivities this year. “My company did not tell me anything about a rape festival happening while I was here. Are you serious, a rape festival? I’m getting the f*ck out of this backwards country tonight.”

India is second in reported rapes in the world only behind the United States, though critics are quick to point out that is only because most rapes in India go unreported. For more information about the festival or if you would like to participate, please call the 24-hour India Rape Festival hotline at (785) 273-0325.

source:- http://nationalreport.net''>http://nationalreport.net'>http://nationalreport.net

One Response to “The Assam Rape Festival In India Begins This Week– so called religion”

Malwa says:
Sunday, November 10, 2013 at 1:42 am

ਇਹ ਤਾਂ joke/commical/ਹਾਸੇ ਵਾਲਾ ਆਰਟੀਕਲ ਸੀ!ਇਸ website ਤੇ ਜਾ ਕੇ ਵੇਖੋ!ਇਸ ਤਰਾਂ ਆਰਟੀਕਲ ਛਾਪ(background) ਚੈਕ ਕਰੇ ਤੋ ਬਗੈਰ ਤੁਹਾਡੀ ਬੇਏਜਤੀ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਹੈ!Trust ਕੋਣ ਕਰੇਗਾ?

Watch the Hindi movie Maya released in 2001. Its pretty sickening what people do under the garb of religion. When a girl is 12 years old, 7 Brahmins "purify" her one after another. The ritual is organized and funded by the girl's father who then also feeds a lavish feast to these Brahmins. Not sure what part of India this happens, possibly eastern region, that is where Assam is. However movie is based on south Indians. My religion professor in college also mentioned once about a "ritual rape" that is practiced in some parts of eastern India, again, pointing to Assam.

Watch the Hindi movie Maya released in 2001. Its pretty sickening what people do under the garb of religion. When a girl is 12 years old, 7 Brahmins "purify" her one after another. The ritual is organized and funded by the girl's father who then also feeds a lavish feast to these Brahmins. Not sure what part of India this happens, possibly eastern region, that is where Assam is. However movie is based on south Indians. My religion professor in college also mentioned once about a "ritual rape" that is practiced in some parts of eastern India, again, pointing to Assam.

Waheguru

The website singh sabha canda copyed the article from is

Which is a satirical website having articles like

http://nationalreport.net/category/religion/

Catholic Church Canonizes iPhone 5s Vatican and Church of Satan Sign Non-Aggression Pact