Dhunda's Love For Dastar

Mehtab Singh

emmmm........I don't say he is right or wrong but he had some sense in this video....Just guess if some other people could take the benefit of wearing dastaar??..Mere Mann wich b kade kade dar aunda va ke rabba is sikhi di pehchaan waali paag da koi asal wich koi najayaj fayda na chuk jaye........ki pta lokaan da...ithe rabb pulaai firde a ..fe dastaar ki cheez a unha lyi...

.btw I loved what he said in this video from 2.00 to 2.50.....

Communist comrade hyper paranoid thinking, next thing these nut jobs will tell us - no problem go along be totally open, be dipsticks and pro-actively offer to remove all our clothes get our cavity checked all in name of 'fear mongering/ hyper parnioa. Are they flipping serious?

I see this as an overall plan to get more Sikhs to stop wearing dastars. A Sikh with a dastar who get's hassled in life more would cause future generations to stop tying dastars. Which results in cutting hair and moving away from Sikhi for a hassle free life and blending into society. Much of the youth already state getting jobs and being accepted in society is becoming harder and harder as more restrictions are being put on people with dastars. Seem like he knows the outcome and is pushing for it.