Job Help. Im Crying Everyday- I Dont Have Friends.....i Have Turned To The Internet For Help

Guest Inderjit

Guest Inderjit

I work as a dental technician. I have a degree and i need help, why? Its because i earn per hour, so at the end of the day i get £60 no matter how jobs i do. My boss she is changing the entire business from now on it will be unit based, so monday i made 5 jobs i get £25, tuesday i made2 jobs i get £10. My boss has soo many years experience, her work is amazing and she pressures me to make work like hers. She tells me off saying my work is <banned word filter activated> no good ugly and she wants it to her standard. I physically cant make a tooth to her level. She is expert im just a junior. She has over 10years experience i have 1year.

Iv cried every night because i did a degree and now im getting this. Im tearing up writting this, what can my dental technology degree get me a job in. I have no family here in uk or any friends. Im turning to internet for help.

I don't think she can only pay you per jobs as in the UK you need to be paid minimum wage at least, you should try to contact citizens advice.

There are plenty of opportunities for you, do not take this abuse from her, she can't speak to you in such a derogatory manner. Once you know your rights she will be more aware of your behaviour.

She has no right to say things like that to you, not everyone is a master, don't be scared to tell her to give you constructive criticism but she can't criticise you unnecessarily.

Be strong, I know it's hard for you, listen to sukhmani sahib paath and remain chardikala

Keep your current job and at the same time you should immediately start looking for another company to join. Is your current job internship or actual job with benefits and all?

I agree, your boss sounds like a bully and its easy to start doubting yourself and losing your confidence at work so try to get support, not sure where you live but is there a union or someone you can speak to even if you don't report her it will help to make you feel you're not alone. Also keep yourself up and in chardi kala by listening to patt and seeking support from Waheguruji these are the times when it will help you feel closer to Waheguru and that you're not alone - remember there is more to you then this job, and with Waheguruji's blessings you will find a better one. try to do things you enjoy outside of work so you get a rest from it. This person is only creating bad karam for herself and will reap what she sows later,

Good luck, and hope it works out for you,

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• yeh it's true, we shouldn't be lazy and need to learn jhatka shikaar. It doesn't help some of grew up in surrounding areas like Slough and Southall where everyone thought it was super bad for amrit dharis to eat meat, and they were following Sant babas and jathas, and instead the Singhs should have been normalising jhatka just like the recent world war soldiers did. We are trying to rectifiy this and khalsa should learn jhatka.  But I am just writing about bhog for those that are still learning rehit. As I explained, there are all these negative influences in the panth that talk against rehit, but this shouldn't deter us from taking khanda pahul, no matter what level of rehit we are!
    • How is it going to help? The link is of a Sikh hunter. Fine, but what good does that do the lazy Sikh who ate khulla maas in a restaurant? By the way, for the OP, yes, it's against rehit to eat khulla maas.
    • Yeah, Sikhs should do bhog of food they eat. But the point of bhog is to only do bhog of food which is fit to be presented to Maharaj. It's not maryada to do bhog of khulla maas and pretend it's OK to eat. It's not. Come on, bro, you should know better than to bring this Sakhi into it. Is this Sikh in the restaurant accompanied by Guru Gobind Singh ji? Is he fighting a dharam yudh? Or is he merely filling his belly with the nearest restaurant?  Please don't make a mockery of our puratan Singhs' sacrifices by comparing them to lazy Sikhs who eat khulla maas.
    • Seriously?? The Dhadi is trying to be cute. For those who didn't get it, he said: "Some say Maharaj killed bakras (goats). Some say he cut the heads of the Panj Piyaras. The truth is that they weren't goats. It was she-goats (ਬਕਰੀਆਂ). He jhatka'd she-goats. Not he-goats." Wow. This is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard in relation to Sikhi.
    • Instead of a 9 inch or larger kirpan, take a smaller kirpan and put it (without gatra) inside your smaller turban and tie the turban tightly. This keeps a kirpan on your person without interfering with the massage or alarming the masseuse. I'm not talking about a trinket but rather an actual small kirpan that fits in a sheath (you'll have to search to find one). As for ahem, "problems", you could get a male masseuse. I don't know where you are, but in most places there are professional masseuses who actually know what they are doing and can really relieve your muscle pains.

Important Information

Terms of Use