Was My Teacher Making Up This Crazy Story?

Singh97

WJKK WJKF

I live in a mainly white city and am the only Sikh at my school. One day I had a Hindu supply teacher which was crazy because all of my teachers up till now have been white. I started talking to her and she told me this story about how someone back in India in her pind had a family fight about 30 years ago and in anger someone used kala jadoo to burn a young Singh's hair and burn down his family's house. Is she making this up or is this possible? It sounds crazy. If this was possible, wouldn't that mean almost anyone could learn kala jadoo and start committing crimes?

WJKK WJKF

WaheguruJiKaKhalsa!!WaheguruJiKiFateh!!

these things happen are true to some extent , some tantrics do have attained certain powers .

but normaly people never go there at all .

its just people in pinds and old cities, for some reasons people from pind get jelous for no reason at all?

example

My cousin's grandpaa is very chardikala singh

they were redecorating house in amritsar and the neighbour did something and they found something tuna done on their roof

after sometime that lady died

and her husband came and begged for sorry to grandpaa

but mostly 75% of the time its just excuses

so all in all , have faith trust in your guru

he will take care of you always

People in India blame everything on kala jadoo. If one's son is rude and unruly then it must be influence of Kala Jadu on him, if a boy falls in love with a girl then boy's parents think she must have done Kala Jadu on him, if a boy is very loving to his wife, his family thinks she must have done Kala Jadoo on him. I've even seen people whose business does not go well, they begin to say it must be because of Kala Jadoo.

lol