#gursant #singh Causing Problems. #gap #turban

Singh559

gap smashed it with that ad.....

beautiful sikh couple look amazing - people who are taking offence to any perceived eroticism are just reflecting their own sexual insecurity

jeda shisha ganda onoo sara ganda deedaa

one who's glasses are dirty - sees everything as dirty

Thank you! I was thinking of a quote that went along those lines. Well said.

In his book "Confession of an American Sikh" his Autobiography he comes across as an extreme attention seeker. He was booked in Amritsar jail with his matchmaker on his suspicion of marriage fraud after meeting around fifty women. He has an agenda against 3HO and will go to any length to destroy their reputation.

I have to agree

Gursant Singhs campaign against 3h0 is bordering on obsessive and veangeful

He's seems to be quite a scary character who has a very dark side to him that is extremely bitter towards the world.

A couple of years ago, I saw 3HO Haridwar photos (in which they were dancing and worshipping Shivling/Shiva idols, doing Aarti of river Ganga, dancing around fire (Agni pooja)) and last year 3HO dancing on Gurbani, that's something which was pointed out over here, and we had some arrogant comments from 3HO Sikhs over here saying "You filthy Punjabi fat/unfit Sikhs mind your own business", we know Sikhi better than you, it is all about Yoga, keep yourself fit and kundalini Yoga is Sikhism.

I am not sure if I have misunderstood 3HO worshipping Shiva idols, dancing on Gurbaani shabad recitation. Probably when it all started with Guru Nanak, in order to attach somebody to Naam Simran, Guru Nanak was not attaching by the way of dancing.

So either in order to become pooran GurSikh, i should start doing that

OR

somebody might come and tell me "Mr. Jas, the context with which you are viewing them worshipping Shiva idols wearing Sikhi Khalsa Baana is the wrong context, just try to understand them from a different context"?

Strange though!.

I am not sure if I have understood 3HO properly, and would not like to comment more about them, I also don't know much about Mr. Gursant Singh as well, just that he is my contact list on Facebook, and long time back I opted not to receive messages from him, as I got bored after a while, but I read his onlline pdf book about Mr. Yogi Bhajan Singh and 3HO, was quite enlightening.

Different views about a certain subject should always be considered healthy. If my views about 3HO hurt anybody, apologies in advance.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• yeh it's true, we shouldn't be lazy and need to learn jhatka shikaar. It doesn't help some of grew up in surrounding areas like Slough and Southall where everyone thought it was super bad for amrit dharis to eat meat, and they were following Sant babas and jathas, and instead the Singhs should have been normalising jhatka just like the recent world war soldiers did. We are trying to rectifiy this and khalsa should learn jhatka.  But I am just writing about bhog for those that are still learning rehit. As I explained, there are all these negative influences in the panth that talk against rehit, but this shouldn't deter us from taking khanda pahul, no matter what level of rehit we are!
    • How is it going to help? The link is of a Sikh hunter. Fine, but what good does that do the lazy Sikh who ate khulla maas in a restaurant? By the way, for the OP, yes, it's against rehit to eat khulla maas.
    • Yeah, Sikhs should do bhog of food they eat. But the point of bhog is to only do bhog of food which is fit to be presented to Maharaj. It's not maryada to do bhog of khulla maas and pretend it's OK to eat. It's not. Come on, bro, you should know better than to bring this Sakhi into it. Is this Sikh in the restaurant accompanied by Guru Gobind Singh ji? Is he fighting a dharam yudh? Or is he merely filling his belly with the nearest restaurant?  Please don't make a mockery of our puratan Singhs' sacrifices by comparing them to lazy Sikhs who eat khulla maas.
    • Seriously?? The Dhadi is trying to be cute. For those who didn't get it, he said: "Some say Maharaj killed bakras (goats). Some say he cut the heads of the Panj Piyaras. The truth is that they weren't goats. It was she-goats (ਬਕਰੀਆਂ). He jhatka'd she-goats. Not he-goats." Wow. This is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard in relation to Sikhi.
    • Instead of a 9 inch or larger kirpan, take a smaller kirpan and put it (without gatra) inside your smaller turban and tie the turban tightly. This keeps a kirpan on your person without interfering with the massage or alarming the masseuse. I'm not talking about a trinket but rather an actual small kirpan that fits in a sheath (you'll have to search to find one). As for ahem, "problems", you could get a male masseuse. I don't know where you are, but in most places there are professional masseuses who actually know what they are doing and can really relieve your muscle pains.

Important Information

Terms of Use