#gursant #singh Causing Problems. #gap #turban

Singh559

It's beautiful picture, its open to many interpretations .. one of interpretation just came across my mind- girl is seeking protection from singh (who is symbolically protector of all humanity)..if you notice girl is slightly behind singh holding him with both hands, singh is up front- ready to protect honor..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAP is a retail store that sell products. They use current market trends to appeal to their targeted groups. Their mission statement does not leave the picture open to many interpretations, but narrows it down to one. GAP states they try to create a emotional connection with customers. They emotionally charge customers through many emotions and physical (sexually) attraction toward another is one of them. The woman body being up against the man in the dastar is a show of physical attraction. The woman holding on to the open shirt of the man in a dastar shows the neediness of the woman for a man. Much time and energy is spent on getting a shot just perfect to be put up for marketing products. Which shows much planning and plotting was used to take this shot. GAP with this picture are showing EVEN a man with a dastar looks physically attractive to an attractive woman in our GAP clothing line.

A Sant would never stand next to a woman in this manner, where she is grabbing his shirt which is open and up against his body.

What would Guru Nanak Dev ji say to such a photo? Would he be proud to say that is my Sikh standing in this manner with a woman who is not his wife? Baba Nand Singh ji would surely not support such misguided display of a man who portrays himself to be a Sikh in a photo.

How many sakhis have your heard or photos do you see of Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji standing up against another woman in this manner to show the world that Sikhs are protectors.

Do you see Mata Sahib Kaur ji standing next to a man in this manner to prove to the world that Sikhs are not terrorist?

A man without a Guru or a fake Guru will surely say this photo can have many interpretations, but a man with Guru Granth Sahib ji as their Guru will say the man in the dastar is misbehaving by letting such a crown be dragged into the mud as a sexual appeal object.

GAP is a retail store that sell products. They use current market trends to appeal to their targeted groups. Their mission statement does not leave the picture open to many interpretations, but narrows it down to one. GAP states they try to create a emotional connection with customers. They emotionally charge customers through many emotions and physical (sexually) attraction toward another is one of them. The woman body being up against the man in the dastar is a show of physical attraction. The woman holding on to the open shirt of the man in a dastar shows the neediness of the woman for a man. Much time and energy is spent on getting a shot just perfect to be put up for marketing products. Which shows much planning and plotting was used to take this shot. GAP with this picture are showing EVEN a man with a dastar looks physically attractive to an attractive woman in our GAP clothing line.

A Sant would never stand next to a woman in this manner, where she is grabbing his shirt which is open and up against his body.

What would Guru Nanak Dev ji say to such a photo? Would he be proud to say that is my Sikh standing in this manner with a woman who is not his wife? Baba Nand Singh ji would surely not support such misguided display of a man who portrays himself to be a Sikh in a photo.

How many sakhis have your heard or photos do you see of Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji standing up against another woman in this manner to show the world that Sikhs are protectors.

Do you see Mata Sahib Kaur ji standing next to a man in this manner to prove to the world that Sikhs are not terrorist?

A man without a Guru or a fake Guru will surely say this photo can have many interpretations, but a man with Guru Granth Sahib ji as their Guru will say the man in the dastar is misbehaving by letting such a crown be dragged into the mud as a sexual appeal object.

From bhramgyani dristhi its all one as bhramgyani dristhi is ek dristhi, sam dristhi see same light in paapi and pauni and same light in all equally as thats the ultimate reality- Vahiguroo nirgun jot exist in all of us which is all prevading, exist in her as well equally.. You along with other self righteous cactus jacks may see her as evil kalyugi woman waiting to seduce everyone in her maya (without even knowing her) instead of worry about addressing panj chors within ourselves.... bhramgyani vision is of Advait Nirbhauo Nirvair sees same light in all - everyone equally and with one impartial eye..

Again its open to interpretations, you may see her picture from sexual point of view after days of psychoanalyzing on corporations gap , i see this picture for what it is fr different point of view. Your linking that picture with sexuality is invalid as they are both wearing modest clothes unless you want women to cover her from head to toe and have very right wing interpertation of what modesty its.

I am sure there would be interpretation of peta right wing groups in garb of sikhs coming up soon too , who would be hijacking sikh interest by starting their own protest by ready to call them murderers for wearing sweater made out of animal skin and other stuff.

Jaspeet is a probably a friend of DSG. Just like gursant they both are not stable and become too crazy with their vendettas. If neosingh said the opposite he would justify the opposite lol

I have not called you crazy or any other names, yet here you are calling me crazy. I do not have a vendetta against anyone here.

I hope Satgur does kirpa on you. So far on here I have been threatened to stop posting the truth about Nanaksar through messages and now I am being called crazy. This is how I know I am doing something right on here.

Again its open to interpretations, you may see her picture from sexual point of view after days of psychoanalyzing on corporations gap , i see this picture for what it is fr different point of view. Your linking that picture with sexuality is invalid as they are both wearing modest clothes unless you put women cover her from head to toe have very right wing interpertation of what modesty its.

I am sure there would be interpretation of peta right wing groups in garb of sikhs coming up soon too , who would be hijacking sikh interest by starting their own protest by ready to call them murderers for wearing sweater made out of animal skin and other stuff.

Answer the following questions that have already been put to you.

I have not called you crazy or any other names, yet here you are calling me crazy. I do not have a vendetta against anyone here.

I hope Satgur does kirpa on you. So far on here I have been threatened to stop posting the truth about Nanaksar through messages and now I am being called crazy. This is how I know I am doing something right on here.

Are you dasam sarbloh Granth or his friend? Lol

I'm not calling you guys crazy just saying going after n30 like this isn't balanced. I disagree with him on a lot as do many people, but they never escalate into something personal.

I can't understand what is the fuss all about? This ad is helping sikhs become more visible in America. All these years, Americans have seen turban wearing Osama Bin Laden on TV and associated turban with terrorism. Sikh community is going through a lot of discrimination and hatred. My husband has been physically attacked and called "Osama Bin Laden" Now, if Americans will see Waris in this ad. don't you think it will change their perspective towards turban? Turban would be more acceptable in America. Instead of attacking Sikhs because of their turbans, people will start complimenting. It will positively affect Sikh community

For those who are saying Guruji would not accept this behavior, you are right he would not but

1. Waris is a professional model, actor and designer. He did this ad for his career not to spread Sikhi. He is NOT Amritdhari.

2. You have no problem with Sikhs like Diljit, Nikku who dance with half naked girls but with Waris who just posed with a women????

3. This Ad is much better than what Indian movies portrays sikhs to be: JOKERS...

4. If you want to bring forward the real character of SIKHs then, you will have to take initiative. Educate your kids and encourage them into politics, journalism and media related careers in Sabat Surat Sikhi Saroop. We need to follow footsteps of Canadian Sikhs like Jagmeet Singh and Tim Uppal. Only then we can show Americans who Sikhs are and what our beliefs and values are.

5. FOcus on the GOOD that will come out of this, instead of protesting and ruining his career and making Sikhs a laughing stocks in front of American public

I remember the mothers who rather have their childs limbs worn as a garland around their neck than let the image of Sikhi be lowered to physical attraction for an awareness campaign.

I remember the 1984 shaheeds who stood up ready to fight than drop their Sikhi to be accepted into society.

I remember Guru Gobind Singh who lost his whole family, but did not give a inch up to the rulers who wanted to destroy them. I feel bad that your husband was physically assaulted, but with this Saroop there is a price that comes with it. Today I was almost assaulted due to the Sikhi Saroop, but I'd rather have myself laying in a hospital breathing through a tube than have the SIkhi saroop degraded to a non married couple shown as sexually attractive objects to gain awareness.