#gursant #singh Causing Problems. #gap #turban

Singh559

gap smashed it with that ad.....

beautiful sikh couple look amazing - people who are taking offence to any perceived eroticism are just reflecting their own sexual insecurity

jeda shisha ganda onoo sara ganda deedaa

one who's glasses are dirty - sees everything as dirty

The above post earlier is spot on.

The people that have a problem with the ad, are the ones with their own insecurities.

These insecurities are not just about sexuality,but also the way they look and the way they may dress themselves and compare themselves to others.

Who are these insecure people, you may ask ??

They are mostly one's who have bipolar tendencies such as being extremely upset one minute and then joyfully excited the next. They are also the one's that have underlying depression states and they try very hard to mask them by giving themselves a 'false' confidence. They will insist they are absolutely fine but then go and cry themselves to sleep............

................I could go on, but i think you get the picture. And you also know if i'm talking about YOU !!!!! :wow:

Are you dasam sarbloh Granth or his friend? Lol

I'm not calling you guys crazy just saying going after n30 like this isn't balanced. I disagree with him on a lot as do many people, but they never escalate into something personal.

I have been targeted by the person who goes by the screen name N30singh since I became a member, which has been only couple of days. I have been respectful to him, till the point he started the personal attacks. I honestly believe he is in his teens because of the way he discusses with others. I have no other information to go on here to say otherwise. I do not know who Sarbloh Granth username is. Never met him or spoke to him.

I think you guys are very paranoid and by looking at how long you guys have been on this site. I can say you have grown to think everyone is here to attack you.

The above post earlier is spot on.

The people that have a problem with the ad, are the ones with their own insecurities.

These insecurities are not just about sexuality,but also the way they look and the way they may dress themselves and compare themselves to others.

Who are these insecure people, you may ask ??

They are mostly one's who have bipolar tendencies such as being extremely upset one minute and then joyfully excited the next. They are also the one's that have underlying depression states and they try very hard to mask them by giving themselves a 'false' confidence. They will insist they are absolutely fine but then go and cry themselves to sleep............

................I could go on, but i think you get the picture. And you also know if i'm talking about YOU !!!!! :wow:

Is this how a Sikhs is to behave with others. Disagree with me all you want, but to go this far means you have some deep hatred for Sikhs that respect the institution of husband and wife in Sikhi and how men and women can behave with each other before marriage. Leave this kind of negativity to at the Guru's door so you can be healed by the grace of Satgur.

The Sikhs of the past would not even sit with another woman without her husband or brother or father present. So I am guessing you also believe these people had a problem with their sexual urges and could not control it. When I say Sikhs these are the soorma that we remember in our ardas everyday.

Be careful of what you say.

I thought this thread was about a keshdhari Sikh model not worshiping stones. Everyone unanimously is against pooja if you read that thread with the exception of one or two individual(s).

Punjabis have done more manmat pre-Singh Sabha movement, we are doing relatively well right now and improving, there is a point where "spreading the truth" becomes a repetition that loses its weight. That's where missionary paranoia comes in.

What took me a long time to get is that you can't force Sikhi on any individual(s), you can only inspire someone if you become a GurSikh and like a Paras or Sandlewood Tree, you can transform others into the fragrance of Vaheguru.

Your mind has the power to make something good or bad. Looking for auguns in others, some of those auguns manifest in our own minds.

There's a right and wrong way to bring positive change, a stubborn way will only create vavivadh and polarization.

I have become a target on here because others including n3osingh did not like what I exposed of the Nanaksar group. Like I said, another even threatened me to stop exposing Nanaksar. It could not feel more welcomed at this site. Then you targeted me because I asked everyone if our Guru ji would stand next to a woman in the same manner as in the photo. Obviously you did not like the question because it made you think and realize that the photo is wrong. But instead of admitting it you targeted me.

I really appreciate the one poster who answered my question honestly and said it was wrong. It gives me a sign that there is still Sikhs left who are trying to follow the truth and not trying to disguise the wrong act.

I remember the mothers who rather have their childs limbs worn as a garland around their neck than let the image of Sikhi be lowered to physical attraction for an awareness campaign.

I remember the 1984 shaheeds who stood up ready to fight than drop their Sikhi to be accepted into society.

I remember Guru Gobind Singh who lost his whole family, but did not give a inch up to the rulers who wanted to destroy them. I feel bad that your husband was physically assaulted, but with this Saroop there is a price that comes with it. Today I was almost assaulted due to the Sikhi Saroop, but I'd rather have myself laying in a hospital breathing through a tube than have the SIkhi saroop degraded to a non married couple shown as sexually attractive objects to gain awareness.

I am not denying that Sikhi marg is a difficult marg. I was just giving to an example of hate crimes in America.

But you ignored all other points I made.

No body holds protests when Diljit sings "lake 28" wearing a turban. No one says a word when Nikku dances with half naked girls with a turban. Everyone dances when Daler Mehandi sings "tunak tunak" or Malkit sings, " tutak tutak" while wearing turban

What image or character are they portraying? Where are all the protesters??

Waris is the only NY model who does not smoke or drink. And this is not the FIRST time he has posed with other women.He is far better than Vikram Chatwal who is in jail for drugs possession..

I am not denying that Sikhi marg is a difficult marg. I was just giving to an example of hate crimes in America.

But you ignored all other points I made.

No body holds protests when Diljit sings "lake 28" wearing a turban. No one says a word when Nikku dances with half naked girls with a turban. Everyone dances when Daler Mehandi sings "tunak tunak" or Malkit sings, " tutak tutak" while wearing turban

What image or character are they portraying? Where are all the protesters??

Waris is the only NY model who does not smoke or drink. And this is not the FIRST time he has posed with other women.He is far better than Vikram Chatwal who is in jail for drugs possession..

What you are doing now is trying to justify one wrong with another. Was it not on the Punjabi speaking Sikhs to protest? But I have seen many Punjabi Sikhs justify these singers actions and support them. So who was going to protest against the Punjabi singers the Catholics? Jathas avoid confrontation because they don't want the spot light turned around and expose their wrong actions. So who is left the Sikhs that have been politically oppressed by both sides!

Well now you have one of these oppressed Sikhs standing up and he is facing the heat from the jathas and Punjabi Sikhs, who are slandering him every which way possible. Both sides turned him into the devil and I received the same treatment just on this site after expressing a similar concern. Approach the jathas and see what you can accomplish. They will turn you down and drag your name into the mud before you can even lift a finger to expose the truth.

I do not agree all of what Gursant Singh is doing, but he is doing a good job of exposing certain jathas and people who abuse Sikhs for their benefits. With this issue he has rustled the leaves and the tree shock. Meaning the wider non Sikh community will notice that Sikhs did not like their identity being lowered to some sexual appeal stunt. I respect his courage to stand up to millions of people and say this is wrong. Many fold after two people try to silence them.

I do not agree all of what Gursant Singh is doing, but he is doing a good job of exposing certain jathas and people who abuse Sikhs for their benefits. With this issue he has rustled the leaves and the tree shock. Meaning the wider non Sikh community will notice that Sikhs did not like their identity being lowered to some sexual appeal stunt. I respect his courage to stand up to millions of people and say this is wrong. Many fold after two people try to silence them.

Gursant is not doing anyone any favours by so called exposing. He was with 3ho for quite a while and had his own plots of money making schemes under their banner.

However, they realised what he was up to and put a stop to him going any further. Since then, he has gone on the rampage with his personal revenge and agenda to try and get one over 3ho.

I repeat, like many other members on here.............There is nothing sexual,provocative or degrading about the ad picture.

It is NOT speaking against sikhi and neither does the stand of sikhi have any problem it. It is just the few numbers that have a personal issue with it that are doing all the shouting.

These few, are the ones with their own insecurities.

If you were educated, or even took some common sense and used it you will understand that the photo is showing the man with a dastar as a sexually appealing for the woman.

Charitropakhyan warns a Sikh of the same actions that you want to call as honest and good behaviour in the photo. Guru Sahib has taken Charitropakhyan and given examples on how not to act with another woman that is not our wife.

All of Suraj Prakash Granth cannot be accepted and neither is it. The writer of Suraj Prakash Granth also said Ragmala is not the Bani of the Gurus. So if you are so inclined to quote from there as the truth. Also accept that Ragmala is not Bani of our Gurus.

Who says Suraj parkash is not accepted.It is a respected Granth of sikhism. Do not introduce irrelevant topics like ragmala

in this discussion.